August and beyond testing buddies

Welcome bby! Good luck. I hope the removal is fast and easy for you b

Ty sil. Unfortunately I was unable to get it taken out this morning due to miscommunication. I go Thursday at 10:15 to get it removed.

Hi ladies I'm back I'll be testing tomorrow or Monday I'm already 2 days late but want to make sure I don't waste any tests.

My surgery went well and we decided this month to dtd without clomid and start next month hopefully we won't have to and I get my bfp

Bby how did the removal go?

Kaicee any updates?? Good luck!!

Afm, I'm on cd28 and finally now got a positive opk. I hate having longer irregular cycles. It makes me sad knowing that I'm just ovulating now when most women are approaching AF/positive hpt.

Unfortunately I live in Florida and we had hurricane Hermine come thru Thursday and Friday so my appt got cancelled. I will be getting in contact with the drs tomorrow to hopefully set up a new appt, which will be hopefully asap.

Sorry bby what bad timing. Hope you and your family stayed safe during the storm.

Yeah it was awful timing. We didn't get a direct hit but we got a lot of the outer bands. Saturday it was in North Carolina and we still got a band from it. No real damage just lots of rain and wind . Fingers crosses they can get me an appt asap. I am so ready to be pregnant. I feel like ever since we decided to ttc babies and pregnant woman r jumping out everywhere at me lol.

6 days late scared to test again and not see a line my first test was done in the middle of the day I'm sure their is a line but sill worried since the first 2 days had pink spotting.

Kaicee good luck! Test and post pics my fingers are crossed!

No news here. 2dpo and waiting.

Update I have an appt set for the 16th but they might not take it out that day and have to schedule another appt so will keep u posted.

So I'm now 7 days late and I just realized I think most of my spotting is from dtd
But it freaks me out dtd tonight and spotted again but I definitely felt he was hitting something sensitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->