~~~August Apples 2019~~~

ColeCaden- That's reassuring to hear that I am not the only one experiencing slow lines with frer. It very well could be the test. I was thinking about picking up some clear blues. Then I thought maybe I just won't test anymore sine that's actually causing me the most stress. Everything seems fine otherwise.
I did have a lull in symptoms yesterday, but that's not abmormal. That's happened for me every time at the beginning. My body is totally actually pregnant though. My abdomen popped out yesterday. I know it's a lot of bloating but at least that's normal.
I don't know when I ovulated, but it had to be October 10th at least. So 45 days after my LMP. Which is actually what happened with the one I lost. I occasionally experience very late ovulation. I was looking at the calendar and I lost my last one exactly 5 days after my bfp. So I will feel better once I get there. If we count the tests found in the trash that turned up positive later, then I am there. But I will count from my first obvious bfp. Then, if I make it past that, which is Wednesday, I will book to be tested at the doctor.

It all sounds totally fine and reassuring and not any different from my experience so far and we seem to be at the same stage. Maybe step away from the tests like you said. Im the same they make me more anxious. I am going to stop testing too. I got 2 to 3 on a digital there so no more testing for me. I think its definately makes you feel on edge.

Fingers crossed for us all that it progresses well x x x

Hi Ladies. I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10DPO after a long 20 cycles TTC#1. EDD is 8/8/19 based on O CD17.

Excited to get to know you all. Will we start a due dates list on the first page?

View attachment 1049004
A due dates list sounds like fun!

@RebeccaR19: I bought a box of cheapies called iProven on Amazon. I like them because they clearly show a progression. However, sometimes I'd have to take 2 on the same day because the dye was weird. A couple of times I used the same urine and 2 tests and I got a strong line on one and a blurry line on the second one. If you're like me, maybe a box of cheapies can help you "see things" without breaking the bank (Those FRER are expensive!). But, like another girl on this list said, give it time. It may just be a dye issue instead of a pregnancy issue.

Hi ladies!
I got a call from my doctor today I will up my dose of thyroid meds also seing her in 2 weeks and having a dating ultrasound around 7 weeks! 3 more weeks!!

@JJB2: First sono! How exciting! 4 more weeks for us! Hubby doesn't work that day so we'll see peanut for the 1st time together.

I just noticed all these mistakes in what I typed. I meant November 10th. Not October 10th lol. I also meant to type that my body is acting pregnant. Not "actually pregnant." I haven't had many symptoms today except occasional slight nausea and AF style cramps. I am tired, but I didn't sleep well last night, so it's hard to know what to attribute that to.
I will make a list with everyone's due dates on the first page tonight.

Welcome shorty, dream and Jess!!! Yay I'm so happy to see you all.

My first appt is Dec 6 and first ultrasound set for Dec 31.

Sore boobs starting today, lots of emotion and I want to cry at everything so hormones must really be climbing now. Also belly is hard and bloated...yuck!!

Looks like according to calendar my due date is August 4th. Will confirm once my ultrasound is done.

How is everyone else?

I updated with the due dates that have been posted (or if someone has the same ticker spot as someone else who posted a due date). Of course, some may want to wait until a more confirmed due date and we all know how quickly dates change.

I tested again today and can see clear progression. Didn't take any pics because my phone was dead before I left for work. But the Wondfo and other cheapie brand I have both showed clear progression since Sunday. The FRER looks good too, test and control line are the exact same. I'm probably going to test one more day on Thursday, 14DPO and then I'll be done with the pee sticks.

I saw my doctor yesterday afternoon. She ordered me a whole ton of blood work that I'm going to go do today. She also recommended I get a flu shot. I def don't get one every year but I have a couple times. She said it's recommended in pregnancy and since I'm not against them per say I'll just do it. I'm making DH get one too, just because.

She gave me a req to call and book my dating ultrasound. I can book anytime between December 17th-24th. She also took my OB request and is going to send her a referral for me.

My doc also gave me a prescription for Diclectin to be filled only if I need it. Hopefully not.

That's about it, she asked me for a urine sample, just as a formality. I should hear from the OB at some point to book my first appointment with her around the 12 week mark.

Since we will have our dating scan before Christmas, if all looks good I'm thinking we will probably tell our parents on Christmas day.

Hi ladies.. took a digi and got pregnant :dance:

It wasn't a week indicator one but I have them for the weekend

How are you ladies feeling?

Boobs starting to get sore.. they have already gone up a cup I'm a 40 DD as is and can't fit into my bras lol :blush:

Nausea is creeping in.. I was in a shop and they had a cinnamon smelling candle on display and I was gagging so bad lol (can't stand cinnamon) :sick:

My appitite is all over the place I'll be nauseated and turned off food one min next i can't eat enough and if I let myself get hungry nausea creeps in..

I actually can't wait for morning sickness to kick in lol.. since that was my only sign on my last pregnancy that my pregnancy wasn't progressing I'm anxious for it to start lol..

My EPU app won't be till after Xmas or new year so hoping the build up to Xmas makes the weeks fly by x

How are you ladies feeling?

Boobs starting to get sore.. they have already gone up a cup I'm a 40 DD as is and can't fit into my bras lol :blush:

Nausea is creeping in.. I was in a shop and they had a cinnamon smelling candle on display and I was gagging so bad lol (can't stand cinnamon) :sick:

My appitite is all over the place I'll be nauseated and turned off food one min next i can't eat enough and if I let myself get hungry nausea creeps in..

Congrats and welcome to the group!

I hear you about the bras. Last time I had to buy bigger ones a few times LOL. I know I've been pregnant for like 5 minutes but my pelvic area feels tight and my jeans don't have the same room they had 2 weeks ago. I guess it's that mix of nausea and hunger you mentioned. I'm in a constant "this is gross but I'm ravenous" state LOL. (Thank God for ginger ale haha)

So I feel like my stomach is pushed out And hard and that I feel huge. This is my 3rd pregnancy and maybe that's why? I'm feeling scared. Anxiety is creeping in. Now I'm wondering about twins. I only ordered one lol. Anyone else feel bigger already?? I'm sure it's maybe just bloat but even my legs look bigger

So I feel like my stomach is pushed out And hard and that I feel huge. This is my 3rd pregnancy and maybe that's why? I'm feeling scared. Anxiety is creeping in. Now I'm wondering about twins. I only ordered one lol. Anyone else feel bigger already?? I'm sure it's maybe just bloat but even my legs look bigger
My stomach has popped out too. I think it might be a subsequent pregnancy type of thing. I heard your body gets ready earlier each time.

My dating ultrasound is booked! December 21st at 4pm! No words how excited I am to be able to see our blob, I mean baby before Christmas.

Bloating defo has set in on me.. I had two previous c sections so I always look pregnant but now its more obvious lol well at least I think it is ha.. thank god for winter here in Ireland I can hide it till I'm ready.. I won't be telling family till my dating scan as it was horrible having to make that phone call when I lost it..

Altho alot of them will proab guess cause I won't be drinking over Christmas (in Ireland this is a insult :rofl:) but I'm using the designated driver excuse..

Question.. I took one of these don't know why! I just like seeing 2 lines :blush:

Does this look ok? It's a thick line in person not sure why it looks so thin in the pic

Screenshot_20181128-073437_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-073343_Gallery.jpg

Does it look ok? Don't really want to buy any more frer they are so expensive..

I do have clear blue digi week indicators for the weekend

Bloating defo has set in on me.. I had two previous c sections so I always look pregnant but now its more obvious lol well at least I think it is ha.. thank god for winter here in Ireland I can hide it till I'm ready.. I won't be telling family till my dating scan as it was horrible having to make that phone call when I lost it..

Altho alot of them will proab guess cause I won't be drinking over Christmas (in Ireland this is a insult :rofl:) but I'm using the designated driver excuse..

Question.. I took one of these don't know why! I just like seeing 2 lines :blush:

Does this look ok? It's a thick line in person not sure why it looks so thin in the pic

View attachment 1049135
View attachment 1049136

Does it look ok? Don't really want to buy any more frer they are so expensive..

I do have clear blue digi week indicators for the weekend

Yeh it looks great. i think these tests arent great and dont ever really give a strong result. Im the same I want to keep testing but I promised myself I wouldnt buy anymore now. So expensive. We go to lapland 2 weeks today so trying to keep all my pennies for there. Not sure what activities I can still take part in whilst there. x

Yeh it looks great. i think these tests arent great and dont ever really give a strong result. Im the same I want to keep testing but I promised myself I wouldnt buy anymore now. So expensive. We go to lapland 2 weeks today so trying to keep all my pennies for there. Not sure what activities I can still take part in whilst there. x

Omg lapland. That is my dream.. hope you have a ball x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->