• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Oh no. I avoid pampers like the plague Dragonfly. It was getting close to having to do cloth. He's so sensitive that I may still need to. Some of the reviews of the powder mentioned using cloth. It's pink though from calamine so it may stain.

We tried cloth for a week - got a bad rash. I was changing them EVERY hour or more often, but all the wetness irritated her skin

I don't use any products on Isabela. My Dr recommended and I have found it works like a charm, to get her bum out in the sun for 10 minutes each day. She's so sensitive and just with that she has been cured many times from a rash. :)

It's too cold for sun time here now unfortunately. He does get time with the diaper off but it can be quite the mess with a boy. :haha: He mainly needs products for when he sleeps forever. The powder keeps him dry even though he hadn't had a diaper change from like 10 pm-6/7 am.

Hope all the bum rashes clear up asap!

last night hama slept in his cradle 10pm until 4.30am then fed and back to sleep until 8.30 first time he has slept so long 6.5 hours woop long may it continue

:cloud9:

Attachments

• CIMG1455.jpg
    CIMG1455.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG1486.jpg
    CIMG1486.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG1499.jpg
    CIMG1499.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG1509.jpg
    CIMG1509.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG1519.jpg
    CIMG1519.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
HH: oh my goodness, look at those rolls! And those cheeks! That is one happy baby. :)

Aww shes to sweet Hhenderson! Love her outfits! Woop on 2 month bf :) hows the bf going now?

Aww thats great news am v happy that is going well for you now. Mine is getting better slowly hopefully I will be saying perfect soon to :)

Those are beautiful pictures HH!!

Thank you so much Scotish I can't believe Isabela is 3 months!!! So sad yet exciting at the same time <3

I feed alot on my left boob. My right boob has a spot that must be a bigger hole than the others because it comes out 100x's worse. At night since I sleep on the right side of the bed and lay left I dream feed her with the left. In order for her to fall asleep I have to use my left because its much calmer and doesnt make her choke. In the day time when shes up and hungry but not ready for a nap I use my right boob. I do have to pump around 3-4 oz when I wake up because my breast is engorged but no more. It stays down from her few feedings throughout the day so Im not always with a monster boob or engorged. So far its whats working best for me for the baby. :)

Am I the only one who has her tubes clamped after the birth of baby? I asked my doctor after reading that the clamps can possibly come off when my uterus shrinks after birth if that is a possibility and she said chances are very slim but she has not experienced it. Two weeks after the baby was born (im fat) but my belly was much flatter, it made me happy! I am even still -2 lbs pre preg weight. But slowly my tummy seems to be getting larger. I still cannot fit into my pants. Still no sign of period although sometimes I will have non smelling orange type discharge and it goes away. Im scared that theres a possibility that my clamps didnt work. I didnt even bloat or get a bigger belly when I was pregnant at 1-2 months pregnant so Im not sure what the heck is going on. My appointment is Wednesday but I cant shake the feeling something is up. A tumor? Idk :( My hormones are completely still out of whack and I cry at everything.

henderson mine were out of wack for ages only feel okish now and feel heavier now than the day after I had Ryan my hips and tummy still look very pregnant very annoying! time I got off my ass and did something about it I guess

feeling much better now! hope Ryan has a good night fx

Thats so weird. Ugh my husband even said I should take a pregnancy test. Riiiight not happening lol

My box of White Cloud diapers came in and I do have to say I am very impressed so far! Only thing is if there will be a blow out in the middle of the night but shes pretty good at only peeing once or twice by time I wake her up to change her.

Thats so weird. Ugh my husband even said I should take a pregnancy test. Riiiight not happening lol

My box of White Cloud diapers came in and I do have to say I am very impressed so far! Only thing is if there will be a blow out in the middle of the night but shes pretty good at only peeing once or twice by time I wake her up to change her.

yay on good nappies

have yo caved and tested! I still feel I look pregnant and have the hormones as well so it could be the hormones after having baby :thumbup:

Henderson, did you post a while back out reusable breast pads? Are they still working out great for you? Could you repost the link (since it would be quite a feat to find it again in this forum!). Thanks so much.

Nevermind, Celtic found it for me and posted on the FB forum. Thanks! https://www.etsy.com/listing/156206114/nude-multi-size-nursing-pads-heavy?ref=related-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"