August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Yup those are them! Tell her I referred you maybe she will knock a $1 or $2 off! I ordered the 3 layer XL. I have DDD now since being pregnant and they fit pretty much around the whole areola + 1 inch out more and mine are big! With my nursing bras you cannot tell I even have them on even though they are thick. Make sure when you order them you get the deal where you buy one and get one free. Ask her where the deal is because sometimes she will just post and it wont be there!! She is VERY nice so make sure you ask her. Oh also they take forever to air dry. Like a good 5 hours if you hand them. I have been drying one pair in the dryer because she does warn you that the inner layer and can will eventually shrink but so far its been slight and I wash and dry them several times a week. :)

ok am I gone crazy but does BNB look diffierent to every one else :wacko:

Had a really stressful evening yesterday, think it was more me and feeling I had to much to do and could not get round to it all, :cry: had a good chat with hubby and he thinks he needs to help more and I am doing to much :happydance: I will take every little help I can get lol

Ryan is cheering me up today loads of cute smiles and chatting to his toys so cute

ugh i hate this new website layout here lol it was fine before

celtic thats fab you had chat with your hubby. 6 kids must be so much work, i think having 2 kids is tough at times in getting stuff done.

ryan is such a wee cutie, hama is v vocal now as well. at 5am this morning he woke for a wee chat lol then back to sleep

ugh i hate this new website layout here lol it was fine before

celtic thats fab you had chat with your hubby. 6 kids must be so much work, i think having 2 kids is tough at times in getting stuff done.

ryan is such a wee cutie, hama is v vocal now as well. at 5am this morning he woke for a wee chat lol then back to sleep

Ah so cute :) love morning smiles and chat :cloud9:

yea it is tought at times , I think that because I can not just hop up and clean, cook etc crochet I miss it so much ((( YA swear Ryan was my first:dohh:))) The older ones are great and help out a lot. it is my little 2 year old that keeps me super busy

we managed to get up and get kids out to school in 25 minutes yesterday morning shocked I was kids got dressed ate and I got my DD dressed DH did her lunch not one cross word amazing ! now dinner time was not so pretty LOL as poor Ryan was crying and I was hormonal I guess yikes! hubby was fixing the car so was feelig the pressure think I was supper tired as well :dohh:

What the heck!? I couldnt find my CP. Seems like someone VERY GIRLY decided to come on here and change the whole entire website. I hate it!

My phone is still the same but on the computer it's ridiculous

Yea I also want to know how to change as dont like it haha

celtic get well soon xxx

oHH I found it!! Scroll all the way down. And there will be a drop down tab that says purple magnolia click it and click bnb.momtastic and whala!

just popping in to say hi! been a little bit since I've been on the forum! hope everybody and their LO's are doing great ! :)

This is going to be weird and kind of embarrassing. I still havent started my period. Last night I woke up because it felt like I did. I still wear a very small light panti liner because I still have orangy type cm. Well A few times now I have noticed in the panti liner/cm there are little hairs. Really small and short. Does anyone think my uterus could still be pushing out whatever was in there?

Now that I just said that I realized the baby was in a sack of water so theres no way it can be linked right? What if when it was cut open some got inside me? Ughhh

This is going to be weird and kind of embarrassing. I still havent started my period. Last night I woke up because it felt like I did. I still wear a very small light panti liner because I still have orangy type cm. Well A few times now I have noticed in the panti liner/cm there are little hairs. Really small and short. Does anyone think my uterus could still be pushing out whatever was in there?

Now that I just said that I realized the baby was in a sack of water so theres no way it can be linked right? What if when it was cut open some got inside me? Ughhh

not sure about the hairs have not noticed them myself, have heard of it before though ! I have not got my af yet either but do not expect to get it for a long time yet

thanks for the help on changing it back it looks normal again

Your welcome! You heard about the hairs.. weird but thankfully I'm not a freak. I even check to make sure the panti liners don't.

My lo is going through a lot. She has a rash on her face. Not itchy or acne more like heat rash and her spit from sleeping tummyr tummy. She had her 2m shots yesterday. She slept all day all night and moat of today. Took her temp and it's 99.6. I hope it's shot related not getting the nasty cold that I have.

Your welcome! You heard about the hairs.. weird but thankfully I'm not a freak. I even check to make sure the panti liners don't.

My lo is going through a lot. She has a rash on her face. Not itchy or acne more like heat rash and her spit from sleeping tummyr tummy. She had her 2m shots yesterday. She slept all day all night and moat of today. Took her temp and it's 99.6. I hope it's shot related not getting the nasty cold that I have.

Ryan got my cold after his injections he had one high temp off 102 but calpol took that down and he only needed it the once FX she is not getting a cold as well, but she will get antibodied in your milk to help her recover quicker :happydance:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately since joining the FB group. I wanted to pop on quickly and say hi!

Henderson, I haven't had any hairs like you're describing but I still haven't started AF either. My MW told me that most women who are exclusively bfing don't get it until at least 3 months post partum, though a lot of my friends haven't gotten it until they stopped bfing.

Things here are good. Isla is growing like crazy, she's already almost 11 lbs and did really well with her two month immunizations. She is cooing and smiling and trying to roll over one way. She is also starting to grab objects and loves her playmat. Since she was about 6 weeks old she has been sleeping much better as well (goes to bed later but sleeps for 5-6 hours before waking up for a feed). We are keeping busy with Mom and Baby Yoga, Strollerfit and play dates with a few of my friends and neighbours who are also on leave, (there are four baby girls on our block right now, it will be really fun to watch them all grow up together). She is such a little sweetheart, we honestly fall more in love with her everyday :cloud9:

Other than that just working on losing the last of the baby weight; I just started working out about 3 weeks ago and feel much better since I started again!

Hope you're all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->