**August Beached Whales**

Spotting is quite normal in early pregnancy hun. If it's brown that's good, as that means it's old blood.

Its brown and pink, i think there is little bits of red aswell :(

I would usually spot before AF and it was ALWAYS strictly pink or red - so hopefully this is just old blood for you!

Dont think so, Its getting slowly heavyier and its not bright red and theres some clots

i got pink spotting a couple days after my bfp at 11 dpo so it would of been about 13 dpo as well. just hold tight and see what happens hun. that test def looks bfp to me.

Well ladies, im pretty depressed today, found out i have gestational diabetes, already. =( I shouldnt complain, i mean, at least im pregnant. but i just need to be sad for a bit and then ill pick myself back up and be fine. I had it with my son and i just know how much work and stress it is, not to mention fear for the baby and how awful unstable blood sugars makes me feel.

I had another tiny spot of tan/pink today mixed with my normal creamy cm. (last one was 5 days ago or so.) its gone already but its so scary. I called the hospital but they didnt seem so worried and said call my OB in the morning. Looks like I'm going to have to wait until my ultrasound next wednesday(dec 29th) before I'll know much for sure, especially with christmas this weekend. Anyone have something like this? I know a few of you said you've had spotting..

Hi everyone
I have not had a chance to read through everyones posts yet, but just wanted to jump right in and say hello. My due date is August 15th and this is my first.

I am overweight, so I have special concerns with this pregnancy but pray that everything works out ok! Me and my OH are both sooo excited!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xo rachel

Hi joonzgurl! Don't let size bother you so much, there is a thread here "any plus size mommas". I love it. Takes all of my fears away.

Hi everyone
I have not had a chance to read through everyones posts yet, but just wanted to jump right in and say hello. My due date is August 15th and this is my first.

I am overweight, so I have special concerns with this pregnancy but pray that everything works out ok! Me and my OH are both sooo excited!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xo rachel

hey girl! I see that you're from Alberta too!! :) According to my dates, I'm due Aug 16, so we're super close. I also am overweight, and had issues with my last pregnancy. Hopefully we can be bump buddies? :)

Can I join? I'm due on August 27th and this will be my second. We have a 5 yr old daughter who will be almost 6 when this little one comes.

anyone heard from sarah? im worried ;/

I was also wondering. It was yesterday her second scan wasn't it!! Hope she is ok and just busy with christmas coming.

I have been so sick today. Everything I eat comes back 1 hour later....gutted so want to enjoy my christmas dinner.

Just wondering how many of you told your families - do you think 7 weeks is too early?!?

Just wondering how many of you told your families - do you think 7 weeks is too early?!?

We are telling our families tomorrow- Christmas morning. I will be exactly 7 weeks. I do not think it is too early for family- but it is too early for everyone else I think.

We told family and close friends the day we got our bfp, we were to excited to wait. It feels nice to know I'll have the support of my family, good or bad.

Thanks ladies - I feel better now :) I'm still nervous to tell our families, but I don't know why!! I think I'm just nuts!

we told our families at 5 weeks, and i plan to tell everyone at about 10 weeks. since i already had my scan and saw a heartbeat, im not as worried to tell ;)

I know - I can't wait to have my first scan. It's painful waiting for it! 13 days & counting! :)

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->