**August Beached Whales**

Ok my vote is now for the beached whales or august hot mommas!! hahaha!

need to get a few together and then start a poll on here :thumbup:

Has anybody else have odd cramping? I've had them every day since about 3 weeks and they're much stronger than with my last pregancies. And some of them are like, up by my belly button or out by my hips.

Has anybody else have odd cramping? I've had them every day since about 3 weeks and they're much stronger than with my last pregancies. And some of them are like, up by my belly button or out by my hips.

yeah i have been getting that on and off - guess its all good signs but it take me by surprise sometimes

xxx

Yeah, I mean it's comforting. I get worried when I don't get one for a while. It just freaked me out when I felt one by my belly button, so far away. Boyfriend said it better not be twins lol.

Yeah, I mean it's comforting. I get worried when I don't get one for a while. It just freaked me out when I felt one by my belly button, so far away. Boyfriend said it better not be twins lol.

ha ha - bet that freaked him out a bit :haha:
Its all the stretching - i feel it all over the place

xxx

:D My daughter was born in August 2008. On the 17th. I am due 13 days before her birthday :rofl: Not sure about a group name, maybe we should wait until later in the month when some more ladies who'll be due in August are here? We are still very early in the month yet :)

Well not this time, started spotting this morning and now it's a light flow of dark red, have a happy and healthy pregnancy ladies, I was so hoping I would be joint you for the ride :(

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Oh yeah I'm getting them constant. Woke me up this morning. :sleep:

Come and go but its just your ligaments stretching I am told. Esp if this like me is your first baba:hugs:

Ok my vote is now for the beached whales or august hot mommas!! hahaha!

I'm with ya..... maybe we should get a poll :wohoo:

As my Nick is Sunshinegirl be a bit awkward to have Sunshine in group name but maybe it goodluck for me :happydance:

haha true,, i was just brainstorming!! Ya i think we should start a poll! The newbies will just have to love what we choose ;)

Oh yeah I'm getting them constant. Woke me up this morning. :sleep:

Come and go but its just your ligaments stretching I am told. Esp if this like me is your first baba:hugs:

It's my second, that's why it's so weird that they're stronger. Oh well. I haven't had any bleeding, so hopefully it's just a big baby lol.

Hi,

Can I join you please??

Im Letitia, 23 years old and already have a 1 year old little boy called Bobby.

Got our :bfp: today which means I would be due on 1st August!

Loo forward to chatting with you all xxxx

Just back from my doctors appointment and it actually feels real now - she gave me a copy of emmas diary which includes a pack you can get now free from Argos and my prescription and dental exemption form :happydance:

xxx

Hi all :hi: can i join i got my :bfp: yesterday and have worked out i should be due roughly the 2nd of August xx

Welcome to our new members!!! How is everyone feeling? Midwife tomorrow and I hope its the smae one I had last time, I had her come out to my house every two days for 2 months to monitor my bp so I know her well. Putting up my christmas tree tonight as I just CANNOT stand it any longer!

How are you going to announce your pregnancies? After my 12 week scan I'm thinking of putting my daughter in a tshirt that says "im going to be a big sister" then putting that as my facebook profile picture :)

I'll start a poll as soon as we have a few more members, unless we all just agree on something until then?

Hi :wave:

Just wanted to wish all you ladies due in August many congrats & H&H 8 months! :dance:

Doesn't seem like 2 mins since we started the July group! Although I've been put forward so now due end of June I'm staying in July as we have all go tto know each other.

Enjoy the ride! x

May I join you ladies? My name is Stephanie and I am 27. Just found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my first, although I do have a ten year old stepdaughter. I am super excited--based on my calculations, my EDD is August 9.

Hi all :hi: can i join i got my :bfp: yesterday and have worked out i should be due roughly the 2nd of August xx

Nice name! PMSL! Was that from TTC??! :haha: Welcome and congratulations! :happydance:

May I join you ladies? My name is Stephanie and I am 27. Just found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my first, although I do have a ten year old stepdaughter. I am super excited--based on my calculations, my EDD is August 9.

Congratulations! :happydance: Welcome aboard :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->