August buddies?

OneSmallStep

TTC #1 after MC
Reaction score
Well... I'm new. My hubby and I are TTC after a loss back late last year. Finally I think it's time to try. We're planning for August.

Apparently according to some forecast calculators I'll be fertile in LATE August. 21 - 25 to be exact. We plan on creating the beast with two backs every day from about the 19th to the 30th to make sure we've... covered our bases so to speak.

I actually caught aunt flo early this month. The 9th instead of the 12th so these dates are forecast based upon that date instead of the 12th IF I get my visitor on the 9th of August. I'm 100% accurate usually going from the 12th to the 12th and this difference is just... baffling but I'll take it LOL! But that's why we're gonna keep on going until the 30th since if AF visited on the 12th I'd be fertile from 8/25 - 8/29

I never missed a beat. Even after my MC I got AF back within 4 weeks. Craziness.

My birthday's in September... So it'd be a lovely gift... I think. We're too late for July. Didn't even think about it and I'm fertile now but he's on a trip :( So next month it is for a May baby!

Fingers crossed!

Welcome! I'm fertile the first week of August. Good luck on finding a late week buddy. Hope you get your sticky bean!!

Hi there and welcome aboard, nice to see you are looking forward to August and hopefully its going to be a good month for ya :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome! I'm fertile the first week of August. Good luck on finding a late week buddy. Hope you get your sticky bean!!

Hey now. August is August LOL! Partners? :flower:

Trying4ababyy:

:hi: Thaaaaaank youuuu!!!!! August is good. August is very good. Any month I wind up successful is a good month. Of course I won't know until mid September which is much closer to my BDay! :dance:

Welcome! Im testing the 19th. A little ahead but Ill def follow you!

gl girl!

i need some august buddies

Hi, I am trying around 10th to 15th August, testing end of August.

Good luck, will keep watching to see a few BFP's here I hope!

I lost 2 this year, so am hoping for my first successful pregnancy anytime soon.
:dust:all!:hugs:

Hi all!

I'm TTC#1 on CD 5, my DH & I are gonna start the BD on August 7th. I wanna try for everyday (every second at the least!) until the 14th. Wish us luck!

Best wishes to all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->