August Buddies

hi leanne! we have the same EDD!

Oh yeah!! didnt notice yesterday!! So how u feeling? x

pretty good pretty good.

I mean my back constantly aches. Been having touches of ms today and yesterday- just a bit. But no vomiting or anything. Now just exhausted. But i get these spurts of energy where i HAVE to do stuff. And then when it stops... i'm left feeling beat up.

Right now my cheeks are feeling super warm... don't know what that means! but i'm very tired right now!

and you?!

Not too bad then! Yeah im really good thanks. Had a slight bit of ms this morning i think, either that or i got out of bed 2 quick! Very sore and heavy boobs but nothing other than that :)

Hi girls! Im due Aug 11th with baby #2. Megan just turned one on Dec 2nd - the day I got my bfp!

I was induced at 37 weeks with her - and am assuming I wont quite make it to 40 weeks with this one either (higher bp).

I've been tired, backache, some light cramps, vivid dreams. I already feel pregnant in my belly though - like if I touch my belly. Its weird! I wear size 16 us & my belly feels more hard vs soft. I heard you show sooner with your 2nd but didnt realize it meant THIS soon! LOL

Have you guys told anyone yet? I've told both of my brothers - but waiting to tell our parents at xmas so we can tell them in person.

Hey Daisy Bee! What a coincidence :)
Got my BFP on DS 1st B-day!!!

I got induced with him a week early because of Pre-eclampsia!
Ive told most of my family and close friends.. a bit early but hey i hate waiting with good news hahaha

Can I join you girls?! I'm due August 10th! I'm really not feeling too bad! I am not sick yet at all, which of course I feel like I should be. I hear ms sometimes doesn't start until around 6 weeks though. My boobs are sore and heavy (more so as the day goes on) and feel pretty tired. That is about it!

we are waiting to tell dh's family on christmas day at 8 weeks. :)

My boobs aren't sore this time - they were very sore with Megan for the first part of pregnancy. No ms yet either - I had it really bad with her but I think it started at 5 1/2 weeks. It got worse at 6weeks 3days & lasted til about 10weeks.

My mom is making fish for our family xmas on thursday the 23rd. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to tolerate at least the smell even if its not sounding appealing to eat. (Esp. since I wasnt going to tell them til opening presents which comes after dinner - was going to have Megan open a "big sister" shirt.) No food aversions yet so we will see. If I do get ms I'm sure xmas is when it will be the worst!

We are moving in 1 week & 1 day! So much going on and all I want to do is sleep & rest!

Ive got occasional bouts of nausea.. and exhausting tiredness.. ohh and hungry quite a bit but thats it.. :)

Boobs are a bit tender though nothing to bad..

With Cole I didnt have any MS.. though i did have some occasional nausea too when I was in a colleagues car as it smelled SOOOOO BAD!!!!

the sore boobs finally pretty much stopped. If a cat steps on them or something (they seem to find this humorous) then they get sore, but really, they have lightened up. And the back pain seems to finally be letting up slightly. I mean it's still there but not AS bad.

I had a few nauseous episodes, but no vomiting as of yet. Hoping it stays that way!

My back pain is easing up as well - its only really obvious after carrying around my daughter for long periods of time. I think she knows I'm pregnant - as she's decided that she no longer wants to sleep. She refused an afternoon nap yesterday & was up til 11:30 last night! (normal bedtime between 7-8) Not sure if its from her shots on Wed or molars or what? But all I want to do is sleep & nap myself & now I can't! :dohh: She is just waking up now from her 20min morning nap - where did my good sleeper go!?!?!

Well thank you.. tired but i went to bed to late ROFL

Was actually just looking in to see what a Doula would set me back here.. :)

Hello ladies, I will be joining you! I am due Aug 3, 2011 - it can't seem to get here soon enough. I can't wait to get that baby bump! Although, I always imagined to be wearing long sleeves in my PG pictures :p
How is everyone doing today?

Hi SummerMommy2b!

Ur due on my mums birthday :)
Im due on the 6th August, so fairly close!
How are you finding pregnancy so far?

I am due around the end of August and I am looking for a buddy to chat with as well.

Hello everyone! hope you all are well. Right now i'm suffering from EXTREME tiredness and some nausea once in a while. How are you?

Im with you on the extreme tiredness!! yawwwnnnn :( xx

Hello!
I've been for an early scan today so can now enjoy this!!! I've had no symptoms, bar tiredness, but I have a one year old so he's pretty tiring anyway! LOL :D
I'm due August 3rd, starting to get excited, writing lists of names and thinking of decorating!! LOL :D

:) glad it's not just me! these holiday parties are going to be the death of me! so many of them! so tired!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->