August bumps :)

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have decided to make a new thread for us ladies that have just moved over to 3rd trimester as a lot of it on this board is labour watch or announcing arrivals of there baby's.

A little bit about me, I'm Emma And I'm pregnant with baby number 3. I already have a son and a daughter and pregnant with another little boy.

How are all you ladies feeling? Are you prepared for baby yet?

X

Hey! Im expecting number #2 already have 1 little boy.
Due august 11th! This pregnancy has flown by probably because ive been so busy with my son! Cant believe I'll be giving birth in 3 months or less! Haha!

Hi ladies, pregnant with #2 with a little boy due August 2nd. This pregnancy is flying by aswell for me chasing around my 17 month old daughter. I just can't wait to hold my son. I just want this 2 1/2 months to go by so fast!!!

Hi ladies :) I know what u mean my eldest is in school full time and I'm a SAHM to my 16 month old daughter. My husband works a lot so it's just mainly me and the kids at home a lot of the time. This pregnancy is flown by but I think this last tri will slow down. I forgot to add I'm due 6th august only 12weeks left x

Yea I've been in school and we just got out for summer. I'm taking a summer class but online in case I go into labor before the semester is over. Haha. But being in school and taking care of my lo had me busy. Now I'm just at home and feeling anxious.

Emma That's to cute are daughters are 2 wks apart and were due 4 days apart with little boys.

Hi ladies! Im pregnant with #2, a baby boy, amy daughter is 7 so been a while since ive done the whole newborn thing!! Im due august 4th

Hi can I join you ladies? My name is Michelle and I'm due my second baby a little girl on the 7th August, my son will have just turned two as his birthday is the 4th August and mines is the 5th August lol, expensive month for my hubby. Starting to feel a bit better now but pregnancy has not been as easy ride this time, especially since my first was the most blissful pregnancy ever, lulled me into a false sense hehe. Look exactly the same as I did last pregnancy only I showed quicker and I'm bigger but exactly the same shape. It will be really fun watching us all approach our due date and see the babies that enter our world xxx

Pregnant with #3 and feeling that out of place feeling on the board so far... because it is focused so much on the last month of pregnancy. We have 2 girls and are finally getting our little boy. We are due August 4th, but will likely schedule our C-section for August 1st.
While I am ready to see him, I am cherishing every minutes because this is probably my last pregnancy and unlike a lot of women I actually enjoy being pregnant. Feeling my little bub having the hiccups right now and it's so amazing to know there is a little human in there.
I work full time and it's so hard to think of going back to work after he is born, much harder than it was with the others. But this momma is the bread winner and my job provides all our health benefits so I am stuck
Nice to meet all of you :)

Ooooo hello :)

I'm tracie I'm pregnant with #2, a little boy :) currently have a terror 2 year old who thinks she's 15 lol.
Having a tougher pregnancy this time. Iv taken early maternity due to pelvic/hip pain. This will be my last pregnancy as both my babies are pure shocks and miracles.

Hi ladies,

Can I join you?

Baby girl no 3 due 1st August!

Super excited but already signed off work with SPD - these last few weeks are going to drag!

I have a soon to be 5 year old and an energetic 18 month old who I would love to be able to keep up with!

Hi ladies.
Baby #2 :yellow: due on the 10th but will be born on the 04th.
Already have a little boy who turns 2 next month

Xx

Hi everyone, This is also no.2 for me. I have a 22-month-old son. This pregnancy has been tougher physically--more nausea, more tiring because I look after my son full time. Good idea to start this thread, as I cringe a bit when reading about impending labour on here because I'm in DENIAL! I am not at all ready, have too much to accomplish in too little time with too little energy, and can't really fathom how I'm going to manage TWO…. So sticking my head in the sand a bit. Ah, coping mechanisms!

Oh, I'm due Aug. 3. Don't know what I'm having but strongly suspect another boy.

Welcome ladies :) I decided to start this thread because I feel like I'm past 2nd tri but 3rd tri is all about labour. I feel like I don't belong on either x

I know ! All this talk of labour signs seems like it is in the very distant future !

Had my antenatal appointment today and everything looked good! Spent the evening sorting through my girls baby clothes to see what to keep for Evie.

I'm due 27th August but not officially over here for a couple of weeks so just popping in to say hi :)

Hi ladies!

I'm Claire, 28 and this is our first baby. I'm due on 3rd August, although the little monster is measuring 30 1/2 weeks instead of 28, so we'll see when he or she really comes!

I finish work in 5 weeks today, which will be lovely. I am a primary school teacher to 22 6 year olds, so I'm tired! I have got some plans to Eurostar it over to the UK at the beginning of maternity leave to do some hardcore baby shopping with my mum, so lots to look forward to!

I am blocking labour out of my thoughts for the moment! This baby is breech at the moment so I am just praying he or she cooperates so I can do it naturally...

Nice to have a group :)

I was so glad to see this thread. I've been bouncing between second and third tri and like some said, I just don't fit in either. 20 week scans seem sooo long ago, but I'm not quite ready for labor talk yet.

This baby is my first, a little boy due August 9th. This whole pregnancy still seems so surreal. I don't think I'll believe this isn't a dream until I give birth! :haha:.

I'm hoping time goes quickly from here on out-- things are getting busy. Maternity pictures in a few weeks, Lamaze classes at the beginning of June, family visiting in July-- not to mention I haven't organized the nursery yet. I keep waiting for the whole nesting thing to kick in. I've walked in there several times the last few weeks just to turn around and walk back out. I'm really just not in the mood yet -- is that normal?

On slower days I've been passing the time reading Ina May's guide to childbirth and her breast feeding book. Both are excellent, although since all of you ladies have been there before it's probably nothing you don't already know. :)

I was so glad to see this thread. I've been bouncing between second and third tri and like some said, I just don't fit in either. 20 week scans seem sooo long ago, but I'm not quite ready for labor talk yet.

This baby is my first, a little boy due August 9th. This whole pregnancy still seems so surreal. I don't think I'll believe this isn't a dream until I give birth! :haha:.

I'm hoping time goes quickly from here on out-- things are getting busy. Maternity pictures in a few weeks, Lamaze classes at the beginning of June, family visiting in July-- not to mention I haven't organized the nursery yet. I keep waiting for the whole nesting thing to kick in. I've walked in there several times the last few weeks just to turn around and walk back out. I'm really just not in the mood yet -- is that normal?

On slower days I've been passing the time reading Ina May's guide to childbirth and her breast feeding book. Both are excellent, although since all of you ladies have been there before it's probably nothing you don't already know. :)

My "nursery" at the moment is a room full of clothes and random other crap such as exercise equipment.

I am planning on starting it tomorrow ( or rather DH will)

I agree... I feel out of place too. I am pregnant with baby #1 and she's due August 8th. Can't wait! I am starting to get major lethargy/fatigue so I am curious to see how I will manage my last 9.5 weeks of work.

I'm pregnant with my first, a little baby girl. Aurora is due August 12th. We are super excited but panicking because we have nothing yet except some decorations for her room. But there's still 13 weeks and 2 baby showers (one with each grandma to be in two different towns) to go so I have to remind myself to calm down and take it one step at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->