August bumps :)

Welcome ladies :) how many of you have decided a name for baby? We decided the other day we are calling this little man Alfie. It's the first one of my children that hasn't been named after a family member x

Yep we're naming this little one Austin :)
Iv got midwife in 2 hours. Curious to see what I measure I was ahead last time lol
X

Yep we're naming this little one Austin :)
Iv got midwife in 2 hours. Curious to see what I measure I was ahead last time lol
X

Iv got midwife in 2 hours as well :) well I'm supposed to last time she was running an hour late. Hope she isn't this morning as it's normally DDs nap time so I don't fancy waiting all that time with a grumpy little girl x

Hello!

I am due 11th with a little girl... I already have a 5 year old daughter (6 in Nov)..
I am a single mummy...

Little lady will be called... Lottie-Andee (Andy after my dad... (hes still alive)...)
Am basically all set just hospital bag and bedding to sort...
and im getting the house sorted x

Hello!

I am due 11th with a little girl... I already have a 5 year old daughter (6 in Nov)..
I am a single mummy...

Little lady will be called... Lottie-Andee (Andy after my dad... (hes still alive)...)

Wow you are organised! I haven't done anything yet, other than pick a name :) x

We'll I'm back, got to refer myself to the physio.. Oh the joys lol. Still measuring a week ahead ATM lol.
X

We'll I'm back, got to refer myself to the physio.. Oh the joys lol. Still measuring a week ahead ATM lol.
X

I hope the physio can help a little with the pain. My midwife was only running 20mins late so not as bad this time. But measuring spot on and everything else is spot on. My next appointment is the morning of my driving test so at least I have that to keep my mind busy before my test x

Were calling this little one Ethan. His room is complete clothes washed and just have last mintue items I want but he necessarily doesn't need right away. Just trying to get organized early. So I can relax until I'm due and not stress over anything.

Hello!

I am a single mummy...

Wow you are organised! I haven't done anything yet, other than pick a name :) x

Well give being due in Aug its summer holidays and I want to relax and enjoy the last few weeks with my daughter just us two... Plus i want to get all school uniform sorted before baby arrives!

I would be all sorted now, but I know i will end up bored and repacking hospital bag 1000x a day! :blush:

x

We've picked the name Zachary Jason for our boy, Jason is after the fil, just got back from having my whooping cough jab, the nurse is not gentle to say the least! Lol, and being referred to physio for carpal tunnel syndrome! Boo!
we havnt even ordered nursery furniture yet! Dh is away atm so need to wait until hes back, want it done before the summer holidays so can spend lots of time with dd x

Not technically an August bump but originally my DD was 1st Aug, but my scan date put me back to July 30th!

But as Im already in another August thread I will have probably seen/spoke to a lot of August Bumps already, so I hope you dont mind? :flower:

I'm Cass, expecting pink baby #2 who we have named Marlie Grace :cloud9: - My DD1 Olivia has just turned 5 and cannot wait to be a big sister! :cloud9:

:wave: xxx

hi ladies,

Our first baby is due on 6th August, although I predict he or she will be late!

We're staying team yellow but both very much thinking bubs is a boy, no reason just a gut feeling!

we are part way through decorating the bedroom, so not ready yet! cant wait to wash all the clothes and put them away :)

Hi ladies,

I recognise a fair few of you :) nice to see you over here in third tri. I'm Charlotte and due with baby number two on August the 9th. We are expecting a little girl whom we are naming Evie Alexandra. So excited to be giving my little boy a baby sister.

We aren't very organised yet. Oops! I ordered our pram yesterday (iCandy Peach Blossom 3 in marshmallow) but it won't be delivered till late June to mid July. I also just ordered a whole load of furniture to organise my son's room and get it ready for him to share with his baby sister, though they won't be sharing till she's 6 months or so. I have got her loads of clothes and some cloth nappies to trial when she's here. We'll buy more once we know which ones we like.

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday and everything went really well. Mad to think that I won't see midwife now till 34 weeks! That feels so far away, but in reality, I know it's not that long away.

How are you all feeling?

No name here yet! We spent months choosing a name for our son, called him what we chose up until the night before we registered him I changed my mind haha! This time I will just choose a name really close to my due date or after I give birth, not even going to look yet as I just stress myself out over which name sounds nice and had a nice meaning and is unique etc..

Hi, I'm due end of aug and haven't really joined any groups yet,

I have a 4.5yo son and this is apparently a girl, though I keep worrying the scan was wrong, no idea why lol

Saw Ob yesterday and all is going well, told him I think I've put on too much weight, he wasn't worried but said I can go for a 32 weeks scan if I want so I'm going to do that

I haven't bought much but have gotten lots of hand me downs which is awesome and I did clear out the babies room but it felt too weird being empty so I put some of the junk back in there and will clear it out again totally when we are a bit closer lol!

Welcome ladies :)

Having a busy day here (iv sat down for a minute) I'm going to my first ever funeral today :( my MILs ex got killed on my birthday and it's his funeral today oh and we are having a heat wave (of all times were iv got to wear all black!). I feel emotional already and I haven't even started getting ready yet x

How awful for you :(

Well my countdown is 99 days today, feels like I'm getting somewhere, though my heartburn has stepped up a notch and is making me miserable at bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->