August Due date

Baby180512

Reaction score
Hello All

I am part of a group on facebook that i joined when i was pregnant with my 1st LO it consists of 10 other women who were all due in May 2012 we all joined at about 20 weeks and used it as sort of a forum site like this but it was easier to follow posts that are relevant to your stage (we stayed on here too) we could post questions, shared things we had bought, posted excited things, all posted as when we thought we were going into labour and when babies were born and we all still post now discussing all aspect of our babies asking each other for advice etc. We were all total strangers to start with and from different parts of the country but it was a great support group and still is so i have decided to start one for us to share in.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/113518675523906/this is a link to the group not sure if you can join using this or send me your email address and i will issue an invite via that.

Is there a way to send my email to you through a private message?

To send private messages you click on the persons name next to their post and it gives you a couple of options on is the private message :D

Silly question but is it a private group? I havent made an announcement on facebook as there is certain people that i dont really want them to know x

I just requested to join too :D my sister is due same day as me and one of my close friends is due 6 days later so will add them too lol x

I've asked to join :) I also run a mummy group on fb

I just realised I asked via my husbands instead of mine - woops!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->