August Fair 37 Tester's

Wow MrsWez and Powell! Good luck catching those eggs!

I just did an opk and because of my very long period (7 days now. Hardly bleeding just spotting. While normally it's about 2-3 days very heavy bleeding) I thought,you know what, just to be sure I'll POAS. And I KNOW i'm not pregnant, because hell, I'm bleeding for 7 days. I might have been because at 10 dpo I spotted and got a positive at 11 dpo and at 17 dpo I started my period. But I sure as heck ain't pregnant now. Those ICs... I got a faint (but very pink) positive just now. I'm throwing them all out, this is ridiculous :")
But at least my first opk this month is already pretty dark (I guess around Thursday I'll have a positive one), so that's good.

If I weren't this stubborn about buying expensive FRERs every month, I would never buy ICs again.

I'm confused, you took an OPK and it had a faint line?

...That's somewhat normal as some have a little LH in their system all the time
O, I know :) No i took a HPT and an OPK. Both had lines. That was what's so ridiculous.

Is it possible you had an early MC or a CP? I'm kinda confused by your post

Hey ladies- mind if I join? I'm currently on CD 7 and expecting af on the 20th of August.

i can't remember from with dd but does anyone know about eating pineapple to help implantation? like when i should eat it? want to try it this cycle.

You eat the core 1-5DPO. The bromelian is supposed to help with implantation similar to how baby aspirin does ..it helps thin the blood a little bit. I ate it last cycle with no BFP so sticking with my baby aspirin since I took that the cycle I got BFP with our son

I hate this. Tested this morning on cd25 and one again, bfn. On cycle 6. Breasts are somehow LESS tender than last month; I can't be one of those can't women who gets an early positive, nope, not me.

This is our last month before we can't because my freaking school doesn't give maternity leave if you give birth in the summer, which I think is just criminal. So I really want it to happen, but I don't think it will. Again.

I'm just so frustrated right now

Sorry, Sierra! :hugs:

Good luck with the pineapple mommyxofxone.

Welcome Krissie!

Have you tested again, McCoy?

Afm, I got a +opk last night but a negative one this morning. I think I had a short surge but we DTD last night so I hope I have a good shot.

You eat the core 1-5DPO. The bromelian is supposed to help with implantation similar to how baby aspirin does ..it helps thin the blood a little bit. I ate it last cycle with no BFP so sticking with my baby aspirin since I took that the cycle I got BFP with our son

the core?! i know i didn't eat the core. I ate the regular stuff. I would just do that. i'll buy some right before i O that's already cut so i don't have to worry about all that :)

Mommy, I used pineapple the cycle I got my :bfp:

Did you just eat regular stuff or the core?

got my :bfp: this morning......:happydance::happydance::happydance: APRIL 2016 :baby: is on the way!!!!

Congrats love!!!

cd 5 :coffee: BORING.

the core?! i know i didn't eat the core. I ate the regular stuff. I would just do that. i'll buy some right before i O that's already cut so i don't have to worry about all that :)

Mommy, I used pineapple the cycle I got my :bfp:

Yes, the core. The regular meat doesn't have near as much bromelian, which is the ingredient you're wanting. You get a fresh pineapple and cut it into 5 slices and start eating 1DPO
https://www.fertilityafter40.com/do...-help-with-implantation-during-pregnancy.html

MrsWez

haha I did test today! Still bfn! I'm convinced the outcome will be positive though.
I'm crampy with stabby pains... just started needing to have more pee breaks. I had such a dry mouth today that I almost lost my cookies. Last night my water tasted weird... tender breasts...
It's gonna happen this month. I feel it!

Fingers crossed that you guys caught an egg this month!

MrsWez

haha I did test today! Still bfn! I'm convinced the outcome will be positive though.
I'm crampy with stabby pains... just started needing to have more pee breaks. I had such a dry mouth today that I almost lost my cookies. Last night my water tasted weird... tender breasts...
It's gonna happen this month. I feel it!

Fingers crossed that you guys caught an egg this month!

I'm sorry for your bfn but you never know! You are showing signs.

I hope so too. I can't wait to POAS. I am going to try and wait till I'm 8 or 9 days dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->