August Fair 37 Tester's

Mrs Wez, thank you! We :sex: Saturday through Tuesday daily. So I think we have a good chance :) I know even if everything is perfect it doesn't always happen but no sense being doubtful. It sounds like a faulty opk if no control line. I'd test again for sure. Hope you O soon :)

Mommyxofxone don't give up yet! AF hasn't shown and temp went up so don't count yourself out yet :)

Thanks Flueky, I just retook the test and it looks like I'm getting there. Should O on Sunday but we'll see. I'm going to DTD all this weekend and Monday so it'll give me the best chance at my bfp.

Side note and completely unrelated but I need to tell someone. MY SON IS FINALLY 100% POTTY TRAINED. :happydance: Life is good.

mrswez whaaat! i'd be returning that test!

i just found out wondfos are 25miu, and i thought they were 10! with dd i didn't get my positive until 12dpo with 10 miu. i won't be getting wondfo again.

Congrats! I understand it can be difficult. My nephew is not interested at all and he's 3 yr 1 month. Oh and sounds like you have a good plan :) GL catching that egg this weekend

mrswez whaaat! i'd be returning that test!

i just found out wondfos are 25miu, and i thought they were 10! with dd i didn't get my positive until 12dpo with 10 miu. i won't be getting wondfo again.

I should return it, that's a great point.

Try FRER, they've always worked for me.

just can't afford to get a frer every month! that's why i'm using the cheapies.

just can't afford to get a frer every month! that's why i'm using the cheapies.

I understand completely, I usually wait to get a bfp on a cheapie before I use a FRER/digital. I don't blame you at all.

I'm trying to figure out what my odds are of being pregnant..

DTD on Friday (7/24) Friday I had a Smiley face on the Digital OPK and EWCM.. (TMI, But not sure how much DH deposited..NOTHING came out when I stood up or walked around... this is very rare.. is usually comes flowing out).

I had positive OPK test strips on Sunday (7/26) and Monday ( 7/27) both days I was much drier than I had been previously. However, DH was a bit nervous and gun shy (first month trying) so we didn't DTD again until this morning (7/29)...

So I am trying to figure out how likely or unlikely it is that I conceived this month.. AF is due 8/11 so I am hoping to test then if I can wait that long (not likely)

Any Advice?? Similar situations that ended in BFP??

It's still possible, MTep. As far as experience. I only started ttc in May and never have got that elusive bfp but I don't think I ovulated until this month. GL and FX! :dust:

Mrswez and mommyxofxone, I have a stash of wondfo hot, as well as about 3 dollar store cheapie. Then 2 frer and 2 digi with week estimator. They are only coming out if I'm sure of a bfp. Alright, now to go hide on shame lol

It's possible MTep. I'm not sure about the exact chances but I usually try to DTD the day before, of and after I get a positive OPK.

Flueky, I have a FRER, 10 IC cheapies, 2 dollar store cheapies and a pack of Clearblue with the weeks estimator. I hoard them under my bathroom sink.:haha:

Here's a picture of my OPK from this morning. I'm definitely going in the right direction.

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
Mommy that is good to know! I can't stand that all the tests aren't the same level. I also never get a bfp before 13 dpo so hopefully you are just later as well - the temps really look great!

Mrs. Wez, getting there! Glad you got an opk that worked this time, what a pain about that other test! Congrats about your son's potty training, hooray!! Just in time for you to have another baby and start with diapers all over again ;)

Fleuky good plan for this weekend, go get it!

MTep I think you have a chance for sure, it only takes one. have you been charting or following your cycles much? It helps to have a sense of how close to a positive opk you ovulate, usually.

AFM, nothing much new - temps are inconclusive this am, so I can't be sure I ovulated, although my CM did change to creamy-ish so I think that is a sign. If I did ovulate yesterday, Monday the 10th will be 13 dpo, which is my test day. I am leaving on Saturday to visit family for a week and I'm not planning on bringing any tests, so that will force me not to test early haha!

Looking good MrsWez!!

Mommy I didn't know that about wondofs either! Did you test today!? sorry if you mentioned, I skimmed through a while ago and don't remember :)

It's possible MTep. I'm not sure about the exact chances but I usually try to DTD the day before, of and after I get a positive OPK.

Flueky, I have a FRER, 10 IC cheapies, 2 dollar store cheapies and a pack of Clearblue with the weeks estimator. I hoard them under my bathroom sink.:haha:

Here's a picture of my OPK from this morning. I'm definitely going in the right direction.

When that bfp pops up you don't want to run off go grocery store or pharmacy, right? Haha. Mine are in a bath basin like from a hospital under bedside table in a grocery bag. Very few people know of our plans. We aren't sure how long it'll take and don't want to feel pressured, ya know. Oh I looks like its getting there. I did another wondfo opk, it is lighter than Monday's and Tuesday's. So I think it's safe to assume I missed surge with wondfo opk Monday a.m.

Coucou I hope you O'd and are in your tww. I'm counting today as 1dpo as I had positive CB advanced digital opk Monday a.m.

hey ladies - coming over from the july thread. after a weird 42 day cycle (never had one longer than 31), I just found I'm spotting when I went to the loo. so safe to assume this is finally the :witch: flying in. I'm super bummed.

anyway, if I actually manage to ovulate as normal this month, I should be testing August 29th.

Looking good MrsWez!!

Mommy I didn't know that about wondofs either! Did you test today!? sorry if you mentioned, I skimmed through a while ago and don't remember :)

Hi love yes i did because of the temp rise! and got a beautiful :bfn: lol

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am. :cry:

Hi ladies, started my soy today CD 3 going till CD 7 and I need to buy yet ANOTHER stupid thermometer because mine is now missing, so peeved!

Officially CD1. I'm expecting this :witch: to be pretty aggressive seeing as how she's 12 days later than usual! Que the chocolate and pain killers :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->