August Fair 37 Tester's

Sorry mommyxofxone and jgo :hugs:

AFM, my OPK is the same as yesterday so I think I have a couple more days before the big O. I hope DH is ready for this weekend :sex:

Hi. I'm 1dpo today and will be testing aug 12th and definitley not before (I'll try not to anyway)

Hi. I'm 1dpo today and will be testing aug 12th and definitley not before (I'll try not to anyway)

I always say I'm going to wait and test too but the moment I get a twing or tenderness I test. :haha:

I have been MIA for quite a while. The :witch: will 99% get me this month seeing how I spent half the month in Texas taking care of my Uncle with ALS and the other half closing on our new home and trying to get things ready for the move this weekend.
I also work days and DH works nights.

I just feel so defeated. All of my friends have either just had #2, just found out they're going to have #2, or are working on #3! Being everyone's guaranteed babysitter is beginning to get old no matter how much I love the munchkins.

Sorry for the rant y'all.

I have been MIA for quite a while. The :witch: will 99% get me this month seeing how I spent half the month in Texas taking care of my Uncle with ALS and the other half closing on our new home and trying to get things ready for the move this weekend.
I also work days and DH works nights.

I just feel so defeated. All of my friends have either just had #2, just found out they're going to have #2, or are working on #3! Being everyone's guaranteed babysitter is beginning to get old no matter how much I love the munchkins.

Sorry for the rant y'all.

:hugs:

Yayyy only 2 more days until i will test my first time this cycle and i am excited:happydance::happydance::happydance: AND NERVOUS :cry:

So sorry Mommy and jgo - fx for the next cycle!

Bluewife - no need to apologize! Rant away, I feel you. Hoping for you this cycle!

MrsWez, sounds like DH will have a fun weekend ;)

AFM, my temp finally went up! Phew. I was concerned I might not have O'd at all. I'm hoping it was Tuesday and not yesterday, but I think my timing was decent either way (either O-2, O-1 and O, or O-3, O-2 and O-1). Anyway, I'm feeling really good and positive abut this cycle, which is a sure sign I am NOT pregnant, haha.

coucou11 really hoping your timing was spot on. It sure sounds like it. Fingers crossed that this is your month!

i do not like these bigger threads....i always get ignored :cry::cry::sad2::sad1::ignore:

don't feel ignored - not every message gets responded too (not just yours) - especially if you didn't ask a question or anything. there was 100+ people on the july thread, this thread is not real big yet. the ladies on these forums have always been supportive and sweet - I assure you, no one is deliberately ignoring you.

I actually went back thinking you had a question and we all missed it, but all I saw was you were excited about testing. which is great! best of luck!

thank you, i was just wanting some loving attention, i know i know....i just have been emotional lol

i do not like these bigger threads....i always get ignored :cry::cry::sad2::sad1::ignore:

Don't feel ignored. I get no response sometimes too and I also sometimes don't respond to everyone either.

Good luck with your testing!!

AF got me. Well the spotting did, but tomorrow she'll come full force.

Can you put me down again for the 26th? Going to try and not test until 12 dpo from here on out.

Well I've been on Soy now for 2 days and I don't notice too many symptoms but let's hope that it helps me catch an eggie.

Hi ladies - KPFX for everyone thus month with lots of baby dust for us all. I'm on my 9th cycle of ttc and my 3rd cycle of Clomid. Will be testing on August 13th. Please add me to the testing list!

Heather, I'm sorry. It can be really hard to keep up especially the big threads. I don't multitask the best :/ FX for you!

MrsWez, hope you O soon! Waiting to O is worse than tww to me.

Sweetmama, good luck! Hope the soy helps!

Dobby, sorry AF is on her wicked way. Glad you will still ttc/ntnp.

RayinNY, we should be about the same in tww. I'm testing later just in case AF is late. I don't want a BFN.

Jgo sorry about AF, I hope your cycle isn't as crazy this time!

I may not even test- I may just wait for AF or go get a blood test from my Dr because I feel like being allowed to test will tempt me to test earlier. Last month, I had two indents and thought I was pregnant on DPO 10 and 11 and was so disappointed when I got AF at DPO 13.

Heather, I'm sorry. It can be really hard to keep up especially the big threads. I don't multitask the best :/ FX for you!

MrsWez, hope you O soon! Waiting to O is worse than tww to me.

Sweetmama, good luck! Hope the soy helps!

Dobby, sorry AF is on her wicked way. Glad you will still ttc/ntnp.

RayinNY, we should be about the same in tww. I'm testing later just in case AF is late. I don't want a BFN.

Sorry Dobby

Good luck RayinNy

Hope the soy helps you, sweetmama

Thanks Flueky

Afm, we now have a friend staying with us this weekend. I hope this doesn't mess up us DTD. It's the downside to living at a tourist destination, everyone wants to come visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->