August Fair 37 Tester's

Rayin, I understand. I have a stash that if I'm late I will most definitely let out. Saving frer and CB digi weeks estimator though for when I see something without squinting.

MrsWez, yeah I don't have that problem at all. In the boonies, sort of. I'm close enough to things but far away too.

Feeling pretty silly, 5 days Dpo today and just felt the urge to test - I justified the test by thinking if I get a :bro: this month I will have a bunch left over.. I have 6 first response and 1 CB digi...Of course :bfn:

I simply have no will power

Maybebaby, awww, its okay. I wish we could find out sooner! I'm impatient but I feel motivated to wait to test if late. Now that may leave once I'm 9 or 10 dpo lol

Feeling pretty silly, 5 days Dpo today and just felt the urge to test - I justified the test by thinking if I get a :bro: this month I will have a bunch left over.. I have 6 first response and 1 CB digi...Of course :bfn:

Don't feel bad, if I even get a twing after ovulation I test. I also have no willpower :haha:

August 15, I should be 3 days late. I had a dream last night though that I gave birth to a baby girl so I may cave and pull out ic earlier lol

Mrswez it's okay. Its hard not to get excited about something we want so bad.

:dust: To us all :)

morning ladies :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

Sorry mommyx :/ I hear ya on the temping. Twice now I've had a triphasic chart... Didn't mean a thing. hope this is our month!

morning ladies :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test.however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

Sorry mommyxofxone. I quit temping because I never wake up at the same time and my charts were always off. I use OPKs twice a day during my fertile period and it's worked for me in the past. Hopefully will work again this time around.

Sorry mommyxofxone I just starting seeing a normal temping chart so I understand when temps go all over the place. It was a whole three months of confusion. Your chart did look promising this last month though so I see the frustration

morning ladies :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

Sorry Mommy :( :hugs:

Sorry mommy :(

I started my meal and exercise plan yesterday! It's going well, I didn't get hungry or anxious and the exercise was totally doable!

The good news is that you know it doesn't mean anything this early!

Sorry mommy- I couldn't get the hang of temping and gave up a while ago haa

The good news is that you know it doesn't mean anything this early!

Hi Rayinny.. This is true.. Maybe now I will hold out until the 8th when :witch: is due... Haha doubt it

:witch: showed up. My date for the 4th is done but I'm wondering if you can change my date to August 31. Only positive thing about early AF, the possibility of testing twice in one month lol

Sorry bluewife!

Rainy I have no will power either, so bad with testing, especially in the beginning, now I wait until 9dpo and that takes a huge effort :haha:

Borr, I'm glad its going well. Hope I helps get you a bfp too!

Rayin, I haven't tried temping but it seems a bother.

Maybe, I will look forward to whenever you test.

Bluewife, sorry AF arrived but glad you have another shot this month :)

I say today at 2 dpo that I won't test - let's see how well I'm doing in a week hahah

Sorry bluewife!

Rainy I have no will power either, so bad with testing, especially in the beginning, now I wait until 9dpo and that takes a huge effort :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->