august liverpool meet - 3rd august

Are people meeting at the train station? Think I'm going to get the train, so that I don't have to go home early to pick OH up.

Ok thankyou, I'll check train times now I think and let you know what time I'll arrive. Are we aiming for around 11am as usual?

Also, if anyone wants to meet me at Manchester train station to travel there, they are more than welcome. Will make sense if we all arrive on the same train, at the same time.

I'm still coming :) Where are we meeting after the train station? Just because it's a bit of a trek across town from where my bus stops xx

hmm i dont know really, what about the cafe upstairs in clayton square? x

lol well you can go to either tbh but if you go to central youll have to change at lime st anyways :haha:

x

hi Pies, I'm hoping to still come but it depends on money - sigh! I'll probably come on the train if I do come Lauren :)

hi Pies, I'm hoping to still come but it depends on money - sigh! I'll probably come on the train if I do come Lauren :)

Ok, just let me know nearer the time. It's £9.90 return. Leave at 10.07 and arrive at 10.57.

id like to come with Archie but feel really nervous doing so, even more so than Blackpool lol. plus id be driving but always get lost round liverpool in car n wouldnt know where to park.

Help!!!

id like to come with Archie but feel really nervous doing so, even more so than Blackpool lol. plus id be driving but always get lost round liverpool in car n wouldnt know where to park.

Help!!!

You've met me before :)
Can't help you with directions and parking in Liverpool though :( - ellie would be more help.

Classyburd - will you be coming down the dock road if you're coming from Southport way? If so, the new Liverpool One carpark is super easy, you'd just need to stay in the right hand lane (before you reach Albert Dock) and its in the middle of the road underground.
Bit pricey but lovely to park in. You could just walk up Church Street then? Or would the train be easier for you as Clayton Square is opposite Central station?
Isil - where are you coming from chick? Anywhere near me for me to give you a lift if you're a bit skintetta?

Thanks pip holder but last time I parked in there I got charged a rennet for bout an hour lol won't be doing that again lol can't get train, feel too claustrophobic lol. Ermmmmmm

Yes Lauren Kate I've met you, least I will recognise 1 face :)

What about actually over at the albert dock then? Not too pricey there and you can cross over and cut through Liverpool One? Just trying to think of ones where you won't get too lost :flower:

theres a cheap one i pass on the bus on the way home, its out by commercial road? i think lol, am not too mint with street names yet x

I'm too poor! :cry: I won't be able to afford to feed the child (and you all know how much that kid eats) if I come :( have a lovely time without me :(:(:(

ETA - Ok, change of plan lol. I did a bit of being naughty so I can afford to come! Lauren, meet you, Ryan and Strawberry at the station! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->