August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Aw Mrswez thanks for the info, it's nice to hear :) and I guess no two women are the same obviously.

Autumn leaves welcome to your first tww. :D it's a great support being here and you don't feel so loopy! I think with my first cycle I was excited to get to know my body a bit better.

I tested this morn folks and bfn for me.. Will just hang in there in the hope af stays away and I may still have a chance. X

I'm sorry for your bfn :hugs:

Thanks Hun. I will still lurk and see how you guys are getting on and hope that maybe I may still be in with a chance. X

MagicDance, you are definitely still in! You may have implanted late.

Yay Powell130, our O dates are close, we'll test around the same time.

Autumn leaves and MrsWez, that is exciting indeed!

I'm 4 dpo today and can't wait to test, I'm going to *try* to wait til Tuesday or Wednesday next week with FRER.

Im gonna start testing next Thursday! So yep just a day or so apart! Yay for a testing buddy

Got my first faint positives today! What a rush! Can't wait to see progression tomorrow!

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/missmccoy/Mobile Uploads/20150806_093829.jpg

Thanks guys this was later in the morning today...
The fmu was fainter than my faint from yesterday... after this one I think I'm ok.

I am trying so hard to wait to test! 7 dpo today. Gonna try to wait for 10 dpo.

How is everyone?

Not much longer b4 you can test.

I'm still waiting to O. Opks are still light as of yesterday. Hopefully they'll change this afternoon.

I'm 5dpo I think!? Tbh not to sure I did ov on the tues like FF says, I still think Mon. So maybe 4!?

On the iPad i can't get my chart to link in my sig annoyingly! So I have attached it. I'm just anxiously awaiting :sleep:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2
Cd2 for me now.. Af crept up on me in the end! Still going to stay positive because my holiday and Birthday is also creeping up fast now :)

I guess I just have to think it will be my time soon and each cycle hopefully brings me closer.

Goodluck all of you, will stop by to see how you're doing.

Cd2 for me now.. Af crept up on me in the end! Still going to stay positive because my holiday and Birthday is also creeping up fast now :)

I guess I just have to think it will be my time soon and each cycle hopefully brings me closer.

Goodluck all of you, will stop by to see how you're doing.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->