August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

I ovulated on cd 14 . I had a positive opk, ewcm, and my cervix was high soft and open. I even had brown spotting the day of and the day after. I haven't had any more spotting today's though . No cramps no other symptoms of AF . Not saying she isn't well on her way just odd not to have any regular symptoms . Not getting my hopes up at all :(

Well I woke up today and thought I was starting my period I had 2 streaks of pinkish red when I wiped . But now it's been 3 hours and I just had a slight peachy coloured spot when I wiped and that's all I'm thinking left over from earlier . Still possibly AF just odd that I haven't started an actual flow by now . I'm thinking 15 dpo is way to late to implant so chances are AF is starting just taking a while to actually kick in full force :(

Is it possible that you ovulated a little later than usual?

Yes adriansmama it is possible to ovulate later hope you are still in and AF stay away for you hun:hugs:

Well my cervix is still high firm and closed and I still have creamy cm no more spotting so I'm hoping for the best !! I've made peace with the possibilities though lol how are you today patience ?

Well my cervix is still high firm and closed and I still have creamy cm no more spotting so I'm hoping for the best !! I've made peace with the possibilities though lol how are you today patience ?

I'm good so far still a little twinges here and there still no sign of AF i feel im getting a yeast infection from all the creamy discharge smh sorry tmi.I'm still going to wait until Friday to test again.

finally got that positive opk over here!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=890269&d=1439937891

I'm good so far still a little twinges here and there still no sign of AF i feel im getting a yeast infection from all the creamy discharge smh sorry tmi.I'm still going to wait until Friday to test again.

Gah ! I hope not yeast infections are terrible :( I still plan to retest on Thursday is AF hasn't come . I only took the one opk Andy cervix has stayed high pretty much ever since , I had ewcm for 5 days after my initial opk so I suppose it IS possible that I could have ovulated later. I'm super confused lol

Gah ! I hope not yeast infections are terrible :( I still plan to retest on Thursday is AF hasn't come . I only took the one opk Andy cervix has stayed high pretty much ever since , I had ewcm for 5 days after my initial opk so I suppose it IS possible that I could have ovulated later. I'm super confused lol

I know right!!!! I have no time for those YI. I had use to think I was ovulating later then I started looking over my records of my AF and the cycles and came to a conclusion that I ovulate earlier than normal that's why I haven't caught the egg when I thought I did, so I switch the bd days up also did the SMEP method this cycle. How long are your cycles? Mine ranges from 26-29 and I'm on cd 32 so that's what leaves me thinking something is really up this cycle lol

Well still nothing over here lol no more spotting or anything . Cervix is still high . Thinking of testing tomorrow.

image.jpg

Well I caved and just took this second morning urine only a 2 hour hold .. What do you ladies think ?

image.jpg

Thank you :) I paint my nails myself because they grow out long lol
The first one was at the 3 minute mark this one was at the 10 minute mark lol I'm hoping this is it I really am . I don't have anymore tests so if I can get out today I will grab another to take tonight with a 4 hour hold . If not I'll test tomorrow

View attachment 890393

Thank you :) I paint my nails myself because they grow out long lol
The first one was at the 3 minute mark this one was at the 10 minute mark lol I'm hoping this is it I really am . I don't have anymore tests so if I can get out today I will grab another to take tonight with a 4 hour hold . If not I'll test tomorrow

Keep us updated hun!!!!

Thank you !!! :) I'm hoping so . Best of luck to you ... I can't wait for you to test :)

image.jpg
Well there it is !! No denying that line :) best of luck patience hopefully we both end up pregnant !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->