August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

I have a 30 day cycle though that has changed my due date on all the calculators I could find from the 25th - the 27th . Should that matter ?

I also took a test on Sunday that came up bfn and then tested on Wednesday and got a light bfp

I have an average 30 day cycle as well! We're almost cycle twins lol
Idk about the different due dates on different calculators, ive only used one lol and my ticker came up with the same

Oh wow ! That's awesome :) makes me feel crappy though that my lines are so light and my digi was so far behind yours ! Lol

My HCG with my son doubled every 26-28 hours so I think mine is just outta control lol my doc thought he was twins until the US! So dont use me as a reference with the test lol

Powell how is your hcg this go round?

My HCG with my son doubled every 26-28 hours so I think mine is just outta control lol my doc thought he was twins until the US! So dont use me as a reference with the test lol

I keep thinking that my tests got darker faster with my second son (only took 1 test with my first lol) but I only took a few tests with him and I waited a couple days in between ! This time I've taken 10 tests in 3 days :dohh: that could also be part of the problem . Good news though my HCG must be going up because I got a pretty good line on a cheapie with fmu this morning :happydance:

I keep thinking that my tests got darker faster with my second son (only took 1 test with my first lol) but I only took a few tests with him and I waited a couple days in between ! This time I've taken 10 tests in 3 days :dohh: that could also be part of the problem . Good news though my HCG must be going up because I got a pretty good line on a cheapie with fmu this morning :happydance:

Yayyyyy

Powell how is your hcg this go round?

Probably on the same track as last time but idk numbers because I didn't get betas. But I got 1-2 weeks on 11DPO then 2-3 on 14DPO then yesterday, 19DPO I got 3+

is it normal to have your hcg tested? i never had that done with dd! so odd! i'm glad cause i think i'd just have stressed over the numbers. :/

I am now 3 dpo. I'm so glad i can take it easy. i feel really weird about my temps though, this cycle looks so wonky. I don't have faith. Even though we did good with timing of BD, i mean we really hit every day we could i still feel like it wasn't enough. but i guess I'll always feel like that because when it comes to ttc, i feel like such a total failure.

My husband has been a workaholic this month ! We only dtd 5 times and I got my bfp ! There's always hope :) keeping my fingers crossed for you

One more day until I said I would test, keep me from going insane!!

The cramps have stopped and the boobs hurt less now, but nausea hit good this morning. Not sure what to make of it.

is it normal to have your hcg tested? i never had that done with dd! so odd! i'm glad cause i think i'd just have stressed over the numbers. :/

I am now 3 dpo. I'm so glad i can take it easy. i feel really weird about my temps though, this cycle looks so wonky. I don't have faith. Even though we did good with timing of BD, i mean we really hit every day we could i still feel like it wasn't enough. but i guess I'll always feel like that because when it comes to ttc, i feel like such a total failure.
They do betas if they have a reason to. I had a MC the cycle before getting pregnant with our son so I had 4 betas and 2 ultrasounds by 6w4d.
If my insurance wasnt jacked from moving states and not changing my name on my SS card yet,.i probably would have gotten betas this time as well but I gotta fix my insurance first

Remember it only takes one! You still have a great chance!

The cramps have stopped and the boobs hurt less now, but nausea hit good this morning. Not sure what to make of it.

I have all 20 fingers and toes crossed for you dear !!

I have all 20 fingers and toes crossed for you dear !!

Thank you!!:flower: No nausea since this morning but then I do try to eat before it could possibly hit again on an empty stomach :dohh:

How are you doing?

I'm Doing pretty good ! I can't eat all day because my sense of smell is off and the nausea kills me lol but once nighttime comes I feel great :p

I see you are also in Canada, currently in AB, but hopefully not much longer! ;)

Well nausea started to hit again earlier, so I ate some tostito chips I had thrown into my lunch bag days ago (currently at work) and it went away somewhat. If I get a BFN tomorrow I'll be really frustrated with what my body is trying to pull on me!!

Glad you are doing good, beside nausea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->