August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Congrats girls!

Good luck to everyone else!

I'll be testing soon if no AF...due around the 24th, but had spotting only when wiping on cd 17 and 18 so hoping that was implantation!

I had spotting the day before my bfp !! Wishing you luck :)

well i'm officially a sept tester. Assuming i'm about 2dpo today, and a 13 day lp puts me at sept 1st at the earliest.

mommyxofxone best of luck to you !!

It's Friday !! Impatiently waiting on your test results patience LOL

mommyxofxone best of luck to you !!

It's Friday !! Impatiently waiting on your test results patience LOL

Hey love :hugs: congrats again

AFM I'm at lost for words ladies I usually have a 26-29 day cycle and I start to have light bright red spotting on cycle day 34 and it's still happening on and off. AF have never been this late ever . I didn't stress at all this cycle and was very optimistic. I'm starting to feel I'm not meant to have children at all. So hurt right now. Hope everyone is doing good and god bless.

:happydance: got 3+ on a Clear Blue this morning! I planned on saving it until Sunday but needed to POAS :happydance:

I'm so sorry patience :( I did have some light red spotting the day before my bfp though ! It was a few streaks on my toilet paper. You are for sure meant to have children !! Don't give up ❤️

I'm so sorry patience :( I did have some light red spotting the day before my bfp though ! It was a few streaks on my toilet paper. You are for sure meant to have children !! Don't give up ❤️

Thank you that make me feel better. I have the same thing going on just a little bit tab more when I wipe but nothing heavy it would usually be full blown by now but I still am confuse to why its so late it was suppose to come on the 14th or 15th.

Patience, maybe it's a breakthrough bleed? Or could your dates be off and that be implantation?

My spotting was bright red only when wiping, but a good amount as some drops went in the toilet. I also had pinching pains on left ovary the day before spotting.

Nothing since. Just thirsty and itchy sore nipples!?

Patience, maybe it's a breakthrough bleed? Or could your dates be off and that be implantation?

My spotting was bright red only when wiping, but a good amount as some drops went in the toilet. I also had pinching pains on left ovary the day before spotting.

Nothing since. Just thirsty and itchy sore nipples!?

I went back to check to see if I was off and if I was it will still be late for me so right now I don't know what this is. I have not ever been late with my period in my life. This is very unusual for me:nope:

:happydance: got 3+ on a Clear Blue this morning! I planned on saving it until Sunday but needed to POAS :happydance:
image.jpg
I should only be like a day behind you and I just took one on a 4 hour hold and it came up 1-2 ... Now I'm nervous ! Lol

If this pregnancy follows my son's, my HCG doubles super fast. I was doubling every 26-28 hours with him! Don't be nervous. I think I'm the exception rather than the rule with these tests, I've read more stories about them not moving up like they should

I just feel like it should say 2-3 at least . I think my hcg is rising slowly this time around which has me so worried :(

I just feel like it should say 2-3 at least . I think my hcg is rising slowly this time around which has me so worried :(
I think when then test read 1-2 it really means 3-4

AFM I took another test still have the off and on spotting and there was yet another faint line so I'm now wondering if maybe I'm implanting late or early miscarry no clots or back cramping nothing and no bad cramps I'm just going to see what tomorrow brings even though in still going to the doctor tomorrow.

A line is a line my dear !! Spotting can be perfectly normal in early pregnancy as long as you aren't having severe cramping or heavy bleeding . Definitely go to the doctors tomorrow and keep me updated !!

I think when then test read 1-2 it really means 3-4

AFM I took another test still have the off and on spotting and there was yet another faint line so I'm now wondering if maybe I'm implanting late or early miscarry no clots or back cramping nothing and no bad cramps I'm just going to see what tomorrow brings even though in still going to the doctor tomorrow.

It estimates weeks since ovulation, so yes 1-2 means roughly 3-4 weeks pregnant, depending when you ovulated

A line is a line my dear !! Spotting can be perfectly normal in early pregnancy as long as you aren't having severe cramping or heavy bleeding . Definitely go to the doctors tomorrow and keep me updated !!

I will keep you updated :flower:

I ovulated on the 3rd :) dtd on the 2nd . Positive opk , ewcm , high soft open cervix, 14 day leuteal phase. I suppose it puts me at 4 weeks 2 days ? But still if I've hit the 4 week mark it SHOULD say 2-3 i think. I'm not going to stress though my tests are getting slightly darker by the day and I go to my ob on Monday to get a referral for a dating scan. Hoping to go in around 7 weeks to that I can hopefully see a tiny nugget with a heartbeat and put my mind at ease !

If you ovulated on the 3rd, you are one day behind me. I ovulated on the 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->