!!August Mummies Club!! XXXCONGRATS TO ALL NEW ARRIVALSXXX

Congratulations RubyRose.. Sorry to hear that you had such a scary time. All worth it in the end though ay.
Hope you are feeling a little better and a little less sore.

Lots of love
:hugs:

Thanks girls, Archie makes it all worth it :) Hope everything is ok with jai jai x

Where is Jai Jai... is she having her baby... I sure hope so... thinking of you...:hugs:

Ruby... sorry you had such a rough time... glad that LO is here finally... and you are both okay... :wohoo:

JAI_JAI HAD A LITTLE GIRL 8LB 15OZ
Congratulations sweetie cant wait to read your birth story and see some pics!!!!

Wow congrats jai jai cant wait to read the story she waited so long xx

:bunny: :yipee: WOOHOO!!!! A girl!!!! She must be over the moon, can't wait to hear what they name her and see pics!!! :yipee: :bunny:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY JAI JAI!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS HUNNY!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy: :bunny: :yipee: Hehehe! Ok I'll quit on the emotes. :haha: So happy for you Jai Jai and I can't wait to hear the story and see pics of your beautiful little princess! :thumbup: Oh and find out her name too of course. :flow: Take care hun and I hope you have an easy recovery. :hugs:

Congrats Jai Jai and Ruby - Is that all of us now???

So happy for you guys that the wait is all over. :hugs: Xx

Hi everyone. I have been following this thread throughout just not much of a poster. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that my beautiful daughter Makayla Paris was born September 3 at 1157am weighing 7lbs 15oz. She was a stubborn one being 8 days late! But I had a pretty quick labour, only 6 hours from first contraction to delivery! I hope everyone is doing good with their little ones!

I still miss my bump soooooo bad:-( and despite the worst pregnancy I miss it all xx

Feels weird....not being pregnant.Even with me having been 13 days overdue and having a horrible labour - now having problems with stitches etc (4 weeks later!) i still miss coming on here lots and having the excitement of having not met my little one.

Mind you though having her infront of me is the best thing in the world :) xx

i agree its fantastic having them here, just the same as the excitement finding out your pregnant, scans etc..... its soooo exciting but also sooooo worrying im desperate for another and then thats IT!!! i think alot of you ladies will be getting VERY broody VERY soon too!! x

NOPE not me i couldn't wait to get back on the pill!
The worst part is i definately wanted another baby and even though i could barely walk towards the end i would do the physical side again but worrying that i would have another baby with a defect is just putting me off big time!! I dont think i could do this again let alone have another baby go through surgery its just too hard :(
Im even considering getting sterilised!!

Well no more for me at the mo... losing all that blood, high BP, pelvic pain... Archie is well worth it but again i am not so sure! I dont miss the bump either lolx

i miss my bump LOADS and although have to wait 3yrs until we can TTC I can't wait to be preg again and look forward to it....but I do agree having them here is just magical xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->