August / September 2012 Babies - Looking for a buddy!

Ya it was no fun, never thought it would happen to me, I used to sneeze and get pregnant. But the lord has a plan for all of us. Oh man my sickness is already starting, which I am thankful for, or I think I would get huge during pregnancy.

haha thats me. My hubbys friends all tease him about being so fertile. They joke around saying they wouldnt even let their wives go swimming with him cause they would end up preggo. This time around i quit nursing to get on birth control, turns out i cant have birth control anymore, it caused jaundice, then i got preggo right after i stopped the pills.

my date is the 16th in august! i go to the dr the first time on the 3rd. aka tuesday! super excited!

Lucky your appointment is so early!! I can't wait to go to mine!!! Welcome!

Hi guys! Congrats on the pregnancies! I am due September 1st, 2012 with my second and am sooo excited! I have a 16 month old daughter so we are going to be very busy! Are you guys feeling well?

I am pretty sure I am due sept 1st too! I get my new beta tomorrow!!!

my first dr apt is next wednesday the 11th. i should be 7 weeks that day. glad everyones pregnancy is going well!!!!!

I have an ultrasound on the 10th to date the pregnancy since I conceived right after a miscarriage.

Morning sickness has officially arrived for me.

Oh boy, my started a week ago. But I have never thrown up from it. How is everyone else feeling?

So far i still feel normal. No symptoms here accept for getting tired alot. Thats how all my other pregnancies were too.

Yay! we are all around the same date. How are you feeling? I have good days and bad days but not really throwing up anymore unless I smell something awful. So I can't complain. Very tired but i'm always tired. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->