August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Gagrlinpitt

Pregnant with #1 rainbow
Reaction score
Good luck to all us ladies testing in August!!!

BFP:
Pooch
State girl
Puppyluvacct2
X_amour
Jt2013
Nicholeole
Leinzlove
Mrinalika16
Nyxnx
Baseball_mom

Angels:
Gagrlinpitt CP 4w6d:cry:
Catalyst. CP

August 1:
Melissalynn
Babynewbie
Gagrlinpitt

August 2:
Mama.mouse
Emilylove13

August 3:
Wifeybby

August 4:
Mazzle
Bollz
Clara_NB
Nannysarah

August 5:
Michellebelle

August 7:
Warmar

August 9:
Archie14
Quindalyn
Lulu15

August 10:
Todmommy4568 up
Dobbyforever
Northern_me

August 11:
Catalyst
Janisdkh

August 12:
Jbuggx
Littlefishygg

August 13:
Nicholeoleole
Jwilly

August 14:
Mom2gremlin

August 17:
Kng0611

August 18:
Katy78

August 20:
Cinderella
Aphy
Krissie328

August 21:
Sarah1983
Mrinalika16
Jsha128

August 23:
Love2runVA

August 24:
Greenarcher

August 25:
Askforjoy

August 29:
baseball_mom

August 30:
Miss you

August 31:
Kristymarie17

Not sure:
Remadeira16
Bumbleberry

I'm in with you! I will be testing around the same time. I'm on CD12 so will O any time between now and Tuesday :) :) :)

I'll join.. no idea when I'm testing in august yet as I'm only cd2. Won't find anything out until I go see my RE tomorrow.

A Lil info. I have PCOS. been TTCing for 4 years but without medication. I was officially diagnosed with pcos in April and June was my first medicated cycle.

I am on letrozole/femera. Last month didn't respond to 5mg so I had to be bumped to 7.5 so I'm assuming I'll be on at dose again. Once we confirm mature follies I'll trigger.

Goodluck to everyone!! Can't wait to get to know you better this month!!

Me! I will be testing around August 10th. Last month I did 50 mg of clomid and got one mature egg at day 12 so this month we are going to do 100 mg and hope for more eggs. I already ovulate so the point of the clomid was to produce more than one egg. We will trigger on day 12 and have IUI on cd13 :)

AF is due around the 2nd if this cycle is the same length as last month. This is my 2nd cycle after having Mirena removed. I'm coming up on ovulation soon. I have PCOS and am on metformin, Vitex and Red Raspberry Leaf capsules.

Hey guys! I just did an OPK and it was positive! Yay! AF is due August 1st, so I'll be testing on the first or second.
I am actually really hopeful this cycle. This is the first cycle since having my IUD out in February that I have been having ovulation symptoms. My breasts are achy and I am crampy. So I am thinking (hoping) that maybe I wasn't ovulating for all these months before of left over hormones in my system. Hopefully this is it for all of us!!

Hey guys! I just did an OPK and it was positive! Yay! AF is due August 1st, so I'll be testing on the first or second.
I am actually really hopeful this cycle. This is the first cycle since having my IUD out in February that I have been having ovulation symptoms. My breasts are achy and I am crampy. So I am thinking (hoping) that maybe I wasn't ovulating for all these months before of left over hormones in my system. Hopefully this is it for all of us!!

I had my iud out in Feb too

I had the mirena. I am wondering if the hormones took a bit of time to clear out of my system. I wasn't ttc with my son so I have been kind of worried that something is wonky with my system now.

I had the mirena. I am wondering if the hormones took a bit of time to clear out of my system. I wasn't ttc with my son so I have been kind of worried that something is wonky with my system now.

That's what I had. I've been tracking since March. I had mine(between two of them) for over 8 years... So I'm sure my body is adjusting back. But I have a great feeling about this month.

Cd3 for me. Went and seen my RE today and did some blood work. We are officially starting cycle 2 of femera with trigger shot.

I'd love to join? I'm not sure when I'm testing yet, I have cycles of 29-39 days at the mo, so I think I'm still waiting to ovulate on CD17. This month two to TTC for me, totally missed ovulation last month as I ovulated on CD25, by far my longest cycle I've ever experienced! Using OPKs and temping but going for BD-ing every other day for most of this cycle to try cover a bit more! Good luck everyone!! :)

So hubby hadn't told me whether or not we were actually trying this cycle or if we had to wait until September...we just dtd lol! I guess that's a yes! Very excited, just hoping we catch the eggie this time! CD9, ovulated on CD11 last cycle. Hoping to get him to dtd at least on O day too.

Cd3 for me. Went and seen my RE today and did some blood work. We are officially starting cycle 2 of femera with trigger shot.

Cycle buddies!!...almost :haha: I triggered on the same day as you last cycle. Tomorrow will be cd3 for me :)

Cycle buddies!!...almost :haha: I triggered on the same day as you last cycle. Tomorrow will be cd3 for me :)

Aw!! Are you using femera or clomid or just triggering?? I'm using femera again this cycle. Starting tomorrow

I'm in! I just started my hybrid Femara cycle and I should be testing around the 14th.

I'm not sure I'll be in. SO agreed to try on cd 12 but then I am away from him cd 13-20, and O can be anywhere from cd 12-18. We had o-2 timing this cycle with no luck... :(. If I am in then I will be testing August 10

I'm also on Clomid 50mg this month and then started using progesterone cream from what I assume was O day yesterday due to serious O cramps.

Any of you Clomid ladies had really uncomfortable O time? I was in so much pain yesterday and felt it all through last night and today I am SERIOUSLY bloated and still sore.

Hoping this is a good sign that we shot that little eggie out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->