August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Jbuggx I am on 100mg clomid and trigger :) started this morning!

Mama.mouse I had pretty bad O pains last cycle. I normally have O pains so I wasn't surprised by that but it was definitely surprising when they got bad enough that I need a heating pad. At least you know that you are O'ing at the time though!

Will be testing Aug. 21st, unless I get a BFP in the next few days, which is highly unlikely considering we only DTD once during fertile days :shrug:

Jbuggx I am on 100mg clomid and trigger :) started this morning!

Mama.mouse I had pretty bad O pains last cycle. I normally have O pains so I wasn't surprised by that but it was definitely surprising when they got bad enough that I need a heating pad. At least you know that you are O'ing at the time though!

Yeah the last 2 times I took it (I did some Clomid cycles last year) I had bad O pains but woah this month has been hectic! It started yesterday afternoon and I'm still in pain. And SUUUUPER bloated. The better be a good egg!

In for August! :thumbup: My cycles seem to be a bit wonky at the moment so I'll say a tentative 20th for testing, but that could definitely change!
Have some vitex arriving tomorrow so going to give that a try this month, see if I can sort my cycles out.

I'm in for August. AF due any day now so should O 1st week of August somewhere if previous cycles are at all reliable (which mine aren't!)

Hello ladies can i please join! Im looking for an active group :) im hoping for our rainbow baby testing will start aug 14th. I start af today july 20th. First cycle since mc june 20th. I was 9 weeks. On cd 1

Ahh so im behind. I was supposed to start femera two days ago. Due to a crazy crazy schedule I haven't started yet. I'll start tonight. Which is cd5.

Weird thing is I normally have a 7 day AF but this cycle after my femera and trigger last month was only like a 4 day cycle. It's so weird idk.

Hello. Mind if I join in?
We are ttc#3 and this is officialy our first ttc month.
I have about 35 day cycles (hate the wait!) And i am abput cd 14 now. So a week to go and then tww. Af is due about august 11th so will probably test then.
Good luck girls and babydust on all!

Ok, so I've had a very positive OPK today, so fingers crossed ovulation is en route! So, testing will be around in the first week of August. I'll say 4th to give me around 13DPO but I'll probably cave and test earlier! :)

I'm gonna say I'll be testing on Aug 12. That may change depending on how my follies react first 5 days on femera. If they extend my cycle I may be testing later. But for now I'll say the 12th

Jbugg my AF was weird this cycle too. When do you have your scan?

I am 7 days away from iui and anxious and flustered. So many emotions just hoping the week goes by fast although I'm sure it won't haha

Jbugg my AF was weird this cycle too. When do you have your scan?

I am 7 days away from iui and anxious and flustered. So many emotions just hoping the week goes by fast although I'm sure it won't haha

I go in for mid cycle on Thursday. So we will look at my follies that day and possibly trigger the next

I'm heading in today for my cd21 blood work to make sure I ovulated. So far I don't really have any symptoms. Which sucks but I'm still a week away from testing so still hopeful.

Just got a positive OPK! CD15 (ovulated on CD11 last cycle). But still with creamy CM. So confused. I guess I won't know for sure until my BBT starts going up.

Attachments

• 20160724_100408.jpg
    20160724_100408.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
AF finally showed so I will be starting Clomid on Thursday so roughly guessing I will be testing around 20/21 Aug. Still so far!

Can I join ladies? AF is due around the 3rd August so I'll probably test on the 1st or 2nd :)

Can I join ladies? AF is due around the 3rd August so I'll probably test on the 1st or 2nd :)

Yay! We can talk each other down when we wanna cave and test early lol.
Are you having any symptoms?
I'm 6dpo today and totally exhausted and miserable lol. I've had quite a bit of creamy cm and my cervix is kinda high and tilted, so weird.

I'm only 3dpo today so a little bit behind you. I would like to think I can wait for an AF no-show but my willpower is useless lol! The only thing I've noticed today is very white, creamy cm and lots of it! Which is unusual for me. Trying not to symptom spot is so hard :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->