*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

congrats on everyone with bfp's, for those without, I'll see you in the spet testing thread!

Just as a point of interest, 19.2% of women got bfp's on this thread! That's amazing considering that the 20-25 % of women should conceive every cycle statistic is based on healthy women and men with no fertility problems, and there are a few on here with known fertility problems!

very good statistics katherine, thanks for working it out x

I really can't believe it...but there's a faint pink line. No eyes playing tricks, it's really there! I'll POAS again with FMU, but whoa! I can't believe it!

:bfp:

Hi All just got home from work (was forced to test by my partner) and glad I did. I got my :bfp:!!!!!:cloud9:

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long were you TTC and what are your secrets?! LOL what method did you use :baby::happydance:

Oddly enough this was our "dry run" month. We are doing at home insemination with donor sperm. We pretty much inseminated, I got the big O, and inserted the soft cup with bum in the air. We just lucked into good timing.

Hello ladies got my BFP yesterday. I tested again this morning and its darker. I'm sooo happy. Good luck to all you ladies.

Love that the :bfp:s are still rolling in!!! Congrats ladies!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->