*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Good morning everyone..

First I want to say how sorry i am to traybaby. I can't imagine what you are going through but we are all here for you. *hugs*

I am 13 dpo today. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant.. some days I even think I am.. or others tell me I have that glow. However I keep getting negatives. I feel like giving up on the whole test thing and just wait till the witch comes for me ( which could be in the next two days) with each negative test my thoughts change and drift to the negative side of it all.. I guess I just feel lost in this whole TWW world.. I want the witch to attack or to just get a light positive.. something that might give me hope..

Update for me - and its a BFP! :bfp:

I really can't believe it, still keep going back and looking at the two lines on the stick.

:dust: for everyone on the September thread. I think this is one of the luckiest months ever, so I hope it continues into Sept.

Oh TrAybaby I am ever so sorry :hugs: such a difficult time for you xx

Congrats on your BFP Mummy Time!

Im still loitering on the August thread as I plan on testing tomorrow although I am sure I will be tottering over to the September thread pretty shortly

Hi All just got home from work (was forced to test by my partner) and glad I did. I got my :bfp:!!!!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0617.jpg
    IMAG0617.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
congratulations! i will update the front page tomorrow xx

AF got me...on to sept I go....
Good luck everyone!

Congratulations TwinsFanMTB! Nice to see some late BFPs on this thread - and we're only a day apart!

Front page all updated, congratulations to all our bfp's, sorry to all who the witch got and to anyone like myself who didnt even get a fair crack at ttc due to no ovulation :( and so so sorry to our angel babies.

Thanks everyone for being part of the thread xx

Congrats to everyone on their bfp's and I hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancies.

To those who now have angels watching over them and those who weren't lucky this month, I am sending thoughts and prayers for next month.

Lots of :dust:

Aw good luck people in the august thread. hope september is a fab month. And congratulations to all those who were lucky xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations TwinsFanMTB! Nice to see some late BFPs on this thread - and we're only a day apart!

Congrats to you too mummy time!!! Yeah we are only one day apart. Very exciting!!

Sorry to all those who got their witch or lost an angel.

Hi All just got home from work (was forced to test by my partner) and glad I did. I got my :bfp:!!!!!:cloud9:

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long were you TTC and what are your secrets?! LOL what method did you use :baby::happydance:

I feel proud to have been part of a thread where there are so many BFP! My test was a BFN yet AF not showed up, im loitering between the september thread and this one lol.

Yay for all the last minute BFPs!!! :happydance:

See everyone else in the Sept thread. :hugs:

Great job, Lily!! :thumbup:

thank you lily! After 11 months I got my bfp and am glad I was able to share it with all of you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->