August Testing Thread: Best of luck to all TTC and testing in August!

Congrats Eleonora. H&H 9 months!

I'm on cd19 (31-36 day cycle) but have had gastro the last few days so have a feeling we missed O (I don't temp or use OPKs... too unreliable for me but it's usally around cd18). Assuming DH hasn't got the bug we'll DTD the next few days anyway on the off chance that being sick actually delayed O. Fingers crossed :D

Hi all :hi: and :dust: I'm on 2DPO, please put me down for testing on 8/21 and I'm going to try hard not go test before that. We have been TTC for about 8 months now and hoping this is our month so was can make a taurus baby! I'm on round 3 of clomid, and ovulate on my own, unexplained infertility. I keep a journal if anyone wants to peak!

Hi, Can I be added for 8/16 please?

I had a polyp removed (hysteroscopy) from my uterus 3 weeks ago and I'm waiting for AF to start up again now. We had some well timed BD after the procedure recovery so there is a slight chance for our bfp this month.

So FF gave me crosshairs!?!?!?????? Any charting experts want to look and tell me what you think? I doubt that it's right but if my temps over the next few days don't change it then I guess I'll be testing a lot earlier than I thought. I hope it is right cause we actually got some BD'ing in. If I don't O until next week as planned DH will be out of town so I won't have a shot this month. FX

I know I haven't been on this thread so feel free to say no, but can I add my bfp? I tested on August 7. I figure it is good for those of us who are over 35 to see positive results, right?

Congrats Penelope! That makes 3 BFP already this month. Many more to come I'm sure.
Megan, chart looks promising! Can't wait to hear the result :)

Congrats to everyone with BFPs, that's brilliant!:) Hope there is many more to come!

I'm still in the limboland, got a BFN today but no AF yet. Guess it's not looking good.:(
I hope she shows up soon so that I can move on. Planning to start temping next cycle.

Congrats to all the BFPs! It gives me hope to see so many.

Can I be added for 20th please? :witch: is due 19th, and I'm pretending to myself that I'll hold off until I'm late this month.

I'm out as well. :(

Time to have a glass of wine. Cheers to September!:)

Congratulations Penelope!! How exciting!

I got my solid smiley face today. Fingers crossed for an IUI in the morning!!!

:hugs: dimmu

August, good luck with the IUI. Hoping this is your month!!!! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"