• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

ahhhh thailand! I just went through cambodia for two weeks and loved it. have a great great time!

Enjoy Thailand maddy and your well overdue catch up with DH.
Not sure what is going on with my chart this month. Yesterday ff gave me red lines and today my temp dropped so she took them off me :(

Yeah my DHs family live about 10 min away. He is from a large family so it's nice to have them around. I get along with all of them which certainly helps. I guess it's easier for me and them because I live so far away from my family.

Ireland is a beautiful place more so when the sun is shining. It's getting very cold and wet of late. Winter is certainly approaching fast. And Dublin is still very expensive :)

i swear ff has is a contrary thing!!!!!!!!!!! I cant keep up with it. the app has cross hairs that come and go?? They say it takes three months for it to settle down!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im testing thursday!!!!

KPG - where are you now in your cycle? could you still be waiting to o??

We saw the fam this week and its DH brothers bday next week! Saw fireworks and went to the movies. long time since that last happened with our schedules.

A poor irish lass that died here in Australia last week. Its been terrible. everyone has been really upset. Has it made the news where you are?

Maddy you are probably still drinking cocktails and having fun. Did you trek in the hill tribes??

Yeah very big news about that poor girl in Melbourne. Tv and papers covering it. Terrible news.

Well I got 2 +opks on day 10 and 11 of cycle so if I ov'd I should be dpo 9 or 10 by now. I don't know what's happening this month I seem to be flatlined. Like one of those heart monitor things u see in hospital up down up down ..... Very stupid and frustrating. Oh well it's lap test and tubes looked at in 2 wk them IUI or IVF :( very upsetting don't see how a Bfp can come out of it :(

Hi KPG,

Your chart is a bit up and down at the mo. Its really hard to work out where you are this cycle. Maybe you didn't o. :(

I know you're really worried about the lap test. maybe its is the best thing though to have more information Its ok to have some help. Ive had three gfriends with ivf and they all have lovely babies. Sometime we all need a helping hand.

I'm hugging you from here through. I understand how crap/stupid and bollocks this is.

I hate it too.

Really. Five up the duffs in my group. Does that make it less likely for me. probably if someone has to be infertile, does that make it me? Really really get it at the mo.

Anyway, I'm not trying to bring you or maddy down. Its day 14 today. I'm due somewhere between today and Friday. If its friday, then I am probably late.

I will wait! I will wait!

I hear ya! I am so selfish and a b****ch but DH has 5 sisters and I keep saying to myself why can't it be one of them why me??? I know some of us need a helping hand and I know there is nothing wrong with it just have to tell my head that now!

Even if I got 2 +opk can I still not ovulate? That sucks as it defeats the purpose of spending heaps of money in the digital tests. Maybe I need to look into that more

hi kpg,

im not sure if you did or not. im still not sure about ff. im out this month. chocolate, bleeding and vino to wash away my sorrows :( I hear you girlfriend.

so sorry to hear hun. I know you weren't hopeful but the last bits are always there.

Back at work today after too much wine over the weekend! What did you get up to?

I had my sister in law hen party. It was a great weekend. We had full body massage and pamper day then the next day when all the friends arrived we had a party, did a dance class, she had a helicopter ride hen we got really dressed up and headed out for the night for a few Vinos :). Was such a good time. AF arrived in the middle of it which was probat a blessing as I was sharing a room with 2 of DHs sisters so couldn't be crying or getting upset so am actually at the "well f..k it" stage at the moment :)

Hi gals. Having a great trip....sorry things are rough Kiwi. FWIW I think we missed O this month, so hard to arrange "alone time" when you are in a one-bedroom holiday shack and the in-laws in the house next-door...arghghggh. Dr H nice chart though!

Hey maddy great to hear from u. Hope the holiday is going well. Massages are the best :) enjoy the rest if Ur break x

hi maddie, hope you are having a great time between the thai curries, the hiking and the shopping!!!!!

Understandably there can be no romance within ear shot!!!! Maybe you can book them on a tour and go to bed with a "headache"!!!!! Massages will be definately fertility promoting so you may need lots!!!!

Kiwi how are you girlfriend. Tuesday today. Three more days to the weekend!!!!!!!!!! woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is your lap booked? hugs from here

you do realise kpg you get to the F**k it stage and then you get up the duff!!!!

Woohoo fingers crossed :) lap test is Monday but I rang the nurse today as next mon I am day 10 and usually a day or two later I ovulate so I asked if its ok to still bd afterwards which she said yes so at least we get a sneaky one in before formal treatment starts lol

Dr House a medical question for you.... A couple of days after my lap next week I should be ovulating. Reading other sites it says you shouldn't have sex for about a week or two after a lap test? But this is for endo (which as far as I am aware i don't have). Is that true? I rang the nurse at the fert clinic and asked her today and she said it was ok but she is a nurse not a doctor so I am now getting a little worried. I really don't want to miss this opportunity but I understand if I have to sit out this month!

Hi honey,

If you feel up to it go for it. They do move your cervix around from the inside so it can be a bit tender in there, and also they pump CO2 into the belly so it can give you a bit of shoulder tip pain and pain. I think that it is more likely that you may not feel like it rather than you can't, there is no reason as the egg and sperm meet in the tubes for you not to go ahead... but don't be too tough on yourself if you don't feel like it. That can be the tricky bit.

I am so aware at the mo of what a rough trot you are having at the moment. Having period after unwanted period is shattering, so I am pleased that you are seeing someone and getting the best possible advice. I really really am crossing my fingers and toes for you. I hope that the lap is all clear. Are you having a dye test at the mo too, where they check out the tubes as well? If there is no endo it would be good to check the fill and make sure all is ok. I think that you could check with the doctor preop about when to assume sexual relations (god thats so clinton isn't it!!!!!)

They say the lap and hsg increases pregnancy chances!!!!!!!!!!!! I get the despair and the month after month grinding down of hopes. This is a step towards getting it sorted and I am so proud of you for taking a hard but important step into taking control of your fertility!

Morning ladies! Kiwi hope you are feeling better. The lap terrifies me, how about you? I am hoping to just get the dye test, I'm such a wimp.

Dr H how are you feeling? I always cruise through the first 2 weeks of my cycle with very little stress at all.

AFM I was so excited to log onto FF and put in my data - according to FF I apparently O'd late (never happened before, but I had a cold and a bit of temp a few days beforehand so maybe that affected things). So we bd'd at the right time, looks like.

Hi maddy - well they say (whoever they are) that the first 2 wks indicated things so being relaxed and stress free on a cruise could be the trick!

Dr h - from what I can remember from the consultation (head wasn't in best place at the time) is that they are going to sedate me and give the lap test while having a bit of a root around in there (bad choice of words :) ) and put dye into my tubes to see if they are clear. If clear because if my age it's IUI straight away (well not this month of course but nov or dec) and if blocked its IVF. I am not nervous about the test it's more what if they get in there and find all sorts of things. To be honest I think I am pretty lucky as AF only hands around for 4 days and I have no pain no problems no cramps and after day 1 they are pretty light. So fingers crossed all is ok. If they are blocked while they are in there can they unblock them??

Kiwi fingers x'd it all goes well. What date are you going in?

We are home now, with woolly clothes and heater turned on. Just strengthened my resolve that I need to get another overseas position, and sooner rather than later, and preferably somewhere tropical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->