Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ok update on my symptoms.... I have fuller but not so sore bbs still a little tender in lower abdomen, my nausea is sometimes before or after food. woke up really hungry this morning. I had leg cramps last night and really bad gas but not so much today. Also my lower back muscles hurt.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1339736400z0z31z14.png

TTC Buddies with SBinRI and Commie

All sounds promising Pammy - implantation could have happened as early as yesterday so there could be hcg running rampant in your system - fx!

Heavy bbs and a bit sore, creamy CM (sorry if TMI) and bloated like a balloon!! Twinges and cramps have stopped.

I'm 6DPO I think - I had two positve OPKs two days apart so I'm not really sure this cycle.

Pauls_angel.... I have read that implantation is 6-12DPO so no, 7DPO is right on cue.

Fingers crossed.... can't get my hopes up!! AF will probably visit!! Thank you Pauls_angel you are too kind. I would love to thank all the ladies here that have bothered to read my posts, much appreciated.

Thanks ladies - i too feel so supported here :) A few more days and we'll all have a much clearer picture! Lots of baby dust!

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me dropping to say hi, I'm from Canberra and just wanted to wish some fellow Aussies good luck!!
Hope to see you in the pregnancy chats soon
Sending baby dusty your way

Thanks ttc1st - congrats on your pregnancy - hope all goes well!

Hi Ladies,

Im on another 'TTC over 30 thread' but was stalking around today and found this one. Mind if I join?

Im in Sydney also, and on 5dpo today, i have a 11/12 day LP, so AF is due on the 20th....

So I'm 32, DH is 38, we have been married 3 years, and this is my 3rd month TTC...

Im feeling positive and excited this month, i think I let myself get too obsessed and stressed out by it all for the last few.

Not much in terms of symptoms. My chart this month is very different to last month - really flat temps where as the last few have been more up and down. I am seeing anything different this month as great because the last months didnt give me a BFP!

Have been feeling some twinges here and there which is new for me also.

GL ladies & lets hope July is a luck month for us all :hugs:

OHH another day bbs not very sore lower abdomen not so tender... wednesday is AF day for me so where is my usual sore nipps or bbs 3 to 4 days before AF... very confused. I onlt seem to be getting a little nausea after eating?? weird.

Pammy31 I'm the same as you today - almost exactly!! Bbs were getting sore a few days back and now are just heavy and tender. Twinges gone completely and just feel bloated. All feels like a normal cycle. I guess I have no need to test early - will painfully wait until the 19/20 when AF is due. Bugger!!!!

I have till the 19th or 20th to wait. :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1342674000z4z24z2z3.png

Welcome Newbie! The more the merrier :) like you my temps have been quite flat this month - hopefully its a hood sign for both if us! my boobs are also less sore today but still tender to touch and def fuller - was quite nauseous yesterday but less so today - still 6 more days til AF is due so will just have to wait and see! Good luck and baby dust to all! Xx

Welcome Newbie! The more the merrier :) like you my temps have been quite flat this month - hopefully its a hood sign for both if us! my boobs are also less sore today but still tender to touch and def fuller - was quite nauseous yesterday but less so today - still 6 more days til AF is due so will just have to wait and see! Good luck and baby dust to all! Xx

Thanks angel :hugs:

The other thread I'm on has just had a bfp following flat temps in the tww, so I am staying positive! It's certainly different for me, and I think different is great since the last two months were bfn...

I don't really have any other symptoms other that mild cramping and being very tired...

FX for you in 6 days, I'm right behind you in 7 :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all, I hope you don't mind if I join in.
I'm from Sydney, we have a 14 month old son and are trying for #2.
Had an early miscarriage at about 5 or 6 weeks about 6 weeks ago.
Currently I'm only a couple of days post ovulation but fingers crossed this is the month.

Welcome number2woohoo! Sorry to hear about your loss - fx that this is your month :)

Symptom update as of tonight... Still experiencing twinges in uterus although not as strong or as frequent. BBs still enlarged and tender. Less nauseated but really tired and frequently hungry and thirsty. How is everyone else feeling? While this wait is dragging on at least each day takes us a little closer to testing day! Bfps all round - that's my prediction - feeling hopeful today :) xx

ugh! every time i eat i feel nausea... what is wrong with me...then im ok. so hungry every hr and a half. so tired too. if i am not pregnant then there has got to be some thing wrong. i am gonna have alot of trouble staying awake for my second shift tomorrow.

Friends with pauls_angel, SBinRI and Commie.

I know what you mean - if all these symptoms lead to a bfn it would be so frustrating! I hope your shift goes quickly at least!

going home soon then bed time... talk tomorrow... bye ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->