Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

ugh! every time i eat i feel nausea... what is wrong with me...then im ok. so hungry every hr and a half. so tired too. if i am not pregnant then there has got to be some thing wrong. i am gonna have alot of trouble staying awake for my second shift tomorrow.

Night night! Rest well :) I'm off to bed soon too - all these symptoms and waiting are exhausting!

hi all - today I am bloated and still very tender/heavy bbs. All other symptoms are gone :(
I see on the forum a lot of ladies get 'implantation bleeding' around 9DPO - anyone have that yet? I feel like a freak constantly checking when I go to the loo, ah the crazy things we do.
7 days until I can POAS. But will likely try at 6 :)

ok just found out that after a ciggy I felt nausea... hmm thats never happened before.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1342674000z4z24z2z3.png

hi all - today I am bloated and still very tender/heavy bbs. All other symptoms are gone :(
I see on the forum a lot of ladies get 'implantation bleeding' around 9DPO - anyone have that yet? I feel like a freak constantly checking when I go to the loo, ah the crazy things we do.
7 days until I can POAS. But will likely try at 6 :)

Hi Mrsmoomoo, sounds like we will be testing on the same day!!

Im on 6dpo today, but my LP is quite short, so AF is due at the end of next week :) 12 dpo is my test day...hurry up already!

No sign on IB for me yet - but I also keep my eyes peeled lol...funny business this ttc!

Im still quite crampy, more so today than yesterday. Very new for me mid cycle...fx its a good sign! Temps up a little today, I hope they keep going up!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all - think I may have had a little bit of IB today! Was only twice when I went to the loo this morning and has stopped now - was a light pink colour. BBs still tender to touch but not so sore. Temp is still steady has been same for last 4 days - well above cover line - hopefully all good signs :) hope you're all well and heading for a bfp!

Hi all - think I may have had a little bit of IB today! Was only twice when I went to the loo this morning and has stopped now - was a light pink colour. BBs still tender to touch but not so sore. Temp is still steady has been same for last 4 days - well above cover line - hopefully all good signs :) hope you're all well and heading for a bfp!

Oooh, sounds promising! How many dpo are you now?

FX Angel :hugs:

9dpo today - am tempted to take an frer test this weekend but not officially planning to test until tues or wed next week :) fx for all of us!

Update: 10dpo today. Temp spike this morning and some light bleeding this arvo no clots and a dark brown colour not red like AF - really hoping its implantation time and not the witch showing her ugly face early! Will keep you all updated - am going to wait it out to see what happens - not planning on testing til wednesday or maybe even thurs - that should give the hcg (if it is implantation) time to register - if it isn't then it should also give AF time to reveal if she is here or not :) how are you ladies today? Any new symptoms?

Sounds promising angel! ESP with the temp spike!

Hope af stays away :dust:

How long is your luteal phase normally? Is af due weds?

No new symptoms really for me, cm basically dried up today! Little bit of yellowy ewcm, and then nothing! Still mildly cramping, still really tired...

Here's hoping for bfps all round next week!

:dust: :dust:

This is only my first month of charting so still not 100% but I think my lp is 14 days. AF due wed according to my period diary app on my iPhone have been using that for nearly 4 months so am hoping it's accurate!

:)

I'm in month 3 of charting, So far my first lp was 11days, second was 12. I had thought I had 28 day cycles but as soon as I started charting they were 25 and 26!!! This month back on track for 28. I reckon if you have been keeping a log your guess will be about right!

How high was your temp spike? No chart in your signature so I can't stalk it!!!

:dust:

Hi Ladies, may I join in your tww? I am in Queensland & on my first cycle of ttc. I have a 9 year old DD, but she was an unexpected surprise, so the cycle tracking is all new to me. I am 38 and would really love a BFP soon. GL to everyone & I'm looking forward to seeing lots of BFP announcements soon :o)

Welcome Pippy! Good luck - hope you get your bfp this month!

My temp spike was from 36.4 (average) over past week to 36.7 this morning. Had some high temps during AF last month though so not ruling it out that she is here - next day or two will tell!

I guess I can pop in here for a bit. :D

I'm from Victoria. I'm not actually tcc just yet but would love an oops baby :blush: . I'm currently 7dpo and yesterday noticed some intense cm. Semi opaque, thickish and very slippery, can anyone help me ID it? Creamy or EWCM? Coupled with some terrible gas and a little nausea. Anyway, I'm a shocking symptom spotter and it's probably just me doing that again, but I guess I can hope that the cm is a sign I could be pregnant!

Welcome Pippy! Good luck - hope you get your bfp this month!

My temp spike was from 36.4 (average) over past week to 36.7 this morning. Had some high temps during AF last month though so not ruling it out that she is here - next day or two will tell!

Sounds good!!!! They say to basically disregard af temps as they are known to be all over the place :) mine certainly are!

Fx this is it for you, and welcome new ladies, good luck!!

:dust:

Another Aussie entering the 2ww...OV today or tomorrow according to the POAS OPK....

Hi I'd love to join you guys :)

I'm from Vic and we're trying for #2 after having a mmc in April.

I'm currently 3DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->