Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well my symptoms seem to all but disappeared today :(
I guess I just wait AF is due (Friday) then test. This will be a long week.
Great news on the IP, pauls_angel!!! And welcome to all the new Aussies on here, the more the merrier!

Hi everyone, just went out & bought some tests all ready to go this week. I just have to try & be patient. I have had a few symptoms that I am trying not to read too much into, but don't seem to have the cm that everyone is talking about. Is that a good or bad sign?

Welcome Maddy! Fx that this is your month! :)

Thanks...officially Day 1 of the TWW today. Our first cycle consciously TTC so not expecting much, but temping and OPK-ing has been an interesting learning curve.

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Angel, any news? I have had everything crossed for you that that was IB at the end of last week...how are your temps?

Welcome Maddy, and good luck! Temping can be a challenge sometimes but I find it really interesting :)

Ozpippy, from what I have read CM can be really really different for everyone, and isnt a very reliable 'symptom' to use for that reason. Some days i dont seem to have much at all, other days some creamy, and a little tiny bit of ewcm this month here and there also. Last month i was really dry tho, so its always changing and I cant figure it out!

Mrsmoomoo, dont give up hope yet, you're not out until the witch shows :hugs: We can wait it out together as she is due for me on Friday also...stay away witch!!!

:dust: :dust:

Hi All,

Thanks Newbie - sadly my temp is back down below my cover line today and the bleeding is still there so pretty sure I'm out - still a little confused as the bleeding started 6 days early so am secretly hoping there could still be a chance and that today's temp was the result of a poor night's sleep (back at work today after 3 weeks school hols - alsways a little restless the night before!) - was up going to the loo at least once an hour so didn't get a solid 3 hours sleep before my bbt reading. Am highly doubtful though and am fairly sure I'm out :(.

GL to the rest of you - I will keep checking in to see how you go!

Baby dust to all and FX!

xx

Morning ladies still got the same symptoms as before will know within the next 4 days if :witch: is gonna visit.... eekk!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1342674000z4z24z2z3.png

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1339736400z0z31z14.png

yes 3 days ago BFN... Testing on thursday.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1339736400z0z31z14.png

Hi All,

Thanks Newbie - sadly my temp is back down below my cover line today and the bleeding is still there so pretty sure I'm out - still a little confused as the bleeding started 6 days early so am secretly hoping there could still be a chance and that today's temp was the result of a poor night's sleep (back at work today after 3 weeks school hols - alsways a little restless the night before!) - was up going to the loo at least once an hour so didn't get a solid 3 hours sleep before my bbt reading. Am highly doubtful though and am fairly sure I'm out :(.

GL to the rest of you - I will keep checking in to see how you go!

Baby dust to all and FX!

xx

So sorry to hear that Angel :hugs: Wait and see what your temp does in case it happens to pop back up again! And otherwise, onwards and upwards to the next cycle :hugs:

Its nice to have some Aussie company on the board so I hope this thread remains nice and active!

Pauls_angel - my friend had quite heavy implantation bleeding with her second, she thought it was her AF but she was pregnant. Otherwise, as Newbie said... here's to the next cycle.

I'm feeling disappointed as my symptoms have gone and I feel normal pre-AF. It just doesn't 'feel' positive anymore - but I guess you never know and I will test Thursday/Friday unless I get AF earlier.

Pauls_angel - my friend had quite heavy implantation bleeding with her second, she thought it was her AF but she was pregnant. Otherwise, as Newbie said... here's to the next cycle.

I'm feeling disappointed as my symptoms have gone and I feel normal pre-AF. It just doesn't 'feel' positive anymore - but I guess you never know and I will test Thursday/Friday unless I get AF earlier.

FX for you Mrsmoomoo :hugs:

Strangest crampy/twingy feelings today, sort of pinchy like, and kind of like AF....who knows whats going on downstairs!!!

Sounds promising Newbie32. FX it is a positive sign :)

I have my fingers crossed for you Mrsmoomoo :)

Hi ladies - am hoping you are all well tonight. So hard isn't it? Waiting and wondering what every little twinge and ache means! If only preg symptoms weren't so much like AF then we might have a better idea :) still think I'm out - tomorrows temp will give me a better idea though - if still out then all over for this cycle - if back up then there is still hope! Fx for all of us! Remind me... When were you all planning on testing? Xx

I'll probably start testing from Thursday even though I'll only be 7DPO.

I'm a bit of a POAS addict....

Hi everyone, just went out & bought some tests all ready to go this week. I just have to try & be patient. I have had a few symptoms that I am trying not to read too much into, but don't seem to have the cm that everyone is talking about. Is that a good or bad sign?

Morning OzP, I must say when I got unexpected preg (over at 11wks), I didn't know I was UTD until I started getting sick at 7wks. I must have had IP that made me think AF had arrived, and I certainly didn't notice any difference in mucus, moods, boobs or anything. So you never know!

Hi Ladies,

Yes Angel! Its exhausting...im trying to go with the flow as much as I can and really only 'spotting' the major differences each cycle! What will be will be, and Im trying my best to hold that thought!

10dpo for me today, so testing should be on Thursday. My luteal phases so far have been 11 days and then 12 days, so af will be getting close if she is indeed on her way...

Good Morning Ladies here's my symptoms for the start of the day. bbs fuller and sorer, lower abdomen very tender and bloated, muscle spasm's in my back and lower back is sore like I am a week and a half away from AF. Problem is I am due for AF tomorrow?? has anyone experienced this bloating and tenderness and been Pregnant? Still tired but not as bad as last week. I was exhausted.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1339736400z6z34z14.png

TTC Buddies with SBinRI, Pauls_angel, mrsmoomoo and Commie

Hi girls - hope you are all well today! I am officially out :( bleeding heavier today and temp lower - oh well - no beginners luck for me :) At least this means I am already 4 days into my next cycle - now counting dowm to ov again! Good luck to you all I'll be sticking around in this thread still as I can't wait to hear some good news! :) FX let's hope we get a few Aussie bfp's in here soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->