Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol, quite possibly Rosiecheeks! I wish I could sleep in, today was a big sleep in for me and one up at 6.23!!!!

I agree Lisa! Clearly anything is possible at any time!!!

Thanks Rosie :hugs: He is the sweetest little thing in the world. I love him to bits (obviously, just like all of the kids) he is still a big sooky mummys boy :)

this is my fav pic of him- he was about 8ish months
https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/lisasmith140483/040-1.jpg

I agree maddy, we're human and what you're feeling is completely normal!!!! We are all here for you hun xx

Yep Lisa id leave it and note it too, you did get a pos opk yesterday right? So temp spike would make sense, just a really early o!!! Did you have ewcm too? Hope you caught it!!!!

X

I think those OPK's are stupidly sensitive. I got a negative on another brand.
I am royally confused.

I dont think i ovulated yet, no cramps, no stabby pains, no real ewcm and i am usually a freaking tsunami of EWCM.

Ill just keep up the baby dancin and hope for the best :)

YES YES YES! they are stupid! but cheap and sort of useful. this is what did my head in last month. It got me SO stressed because it was very very very positive and every other test under the sun was negative. I got so stressed that i sent a pic of it to my sister...whose response was that i had gone to the bad place! NOT HELPFUL!
But here is why i think they are good. You know now that your LH is building...so you are developing an eggy and getting ready to pop...so start your SMEP, once your test is stronger than your control switch to digital (just my thoughts)...saves the expense of the digital and stop using the forelife at that point.

thats my plan for the month any way

Bloody hell, glad I never got into OPks they sound stressy! If any of you Sydney girls want to borrow my maybe baby I'd be happy to loan it to you - we won't be needing it for a while (till we decide if there is another one or not!)

Great cake Q!!!!

They suck!

If I lived in Sydney id borrow it! I'm up on the central coast

Im enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning. Most Saturdays im up training but ive got today off....getting excited and scared about tomorrows big run. its the first run ive ever participated in! i guess its normal to be nervous. Im not aiming to break any records...just to get to the end alive! ha! its my effort to get fit to get duffed.
the events organisers have sent a message that we are to try and do 10min km cause they will need to re open the harbour bridge etc. i know im faster than that, but i preferred it when there was no time pressure.

Im enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning. Most Saturdays im up training but ive got today off....getting excited and scared about tomorrows big run. its the first run ive ever participated in! i guess its normal to be nervous. Im not aiming to break any records...just to get to the end alive! ha! its my effort to get fit to get duffed.
the events organisers have sent a message that we are to try and do 10min km cause they will need to re open the harbour bridge etc. i know im faster than that, but i preferred it when there was no time pressure.

good luck. You doing the half marathon? Have a GF doing it. Madness, lol. I wouldn't run that far - I have a car. ;)

only 9km for me....but in saying that when i started i found running 400m a challenge! Im doing it for cure cancer Australia! managed to raise just over $2000...such was the shock that i was running at all i got a lot of sponsors. When i agreed to do it i was hoping id be UTD by the time the race rolled around...so i could still fund raise, but happily have a great excuse not to run! that was a touch stupid of me

only 9km for me....but in saying that when i started i found running 400m a challenge! Im doing it for cure cancer Australia! managed to raise just over $2000...such was the shock that i was running at all i got a lot of sponsors. When i agreed to do it i was hoping id be UTD by the time the race rolled around...so i could still fund raise, but happily have a great excuse not to run! that was a touch stupid of me

good on you - that's a good cause.

Well done Abby and good luck!!

I've had such a lazy day today....found another tic on my poor little Molly this morning so decided we could have couch snuggle time today!!

Hope everyone's having a great day xx

Hey Ladies :)

I can't remember who was disregarding temp? But I never really take my temps at the same time and it doesn't really make a difference! I think once you had a solid 4 hours your fine but if you didn't then FF will prob disregard it anyway :)

Abby - Good luck with the run :)

I can't remember much at all sorry i'm not in a great mood but I hope you all have a lovely day xx

Much love xx

That was me! I slept like 90 mins before I took it. What's up Lainey? :hugs:

Oh Smithy I had your name written but I wasn't sure which Lisa it was hahaha :rofl:

SH is just being a selfish ass! Men are sooooo annoying haha! :haha:

Sorry Lainey! still the same argument as the other day?

I sometimes dont think they understand the pressures of TTC....unless they are all secretly hanging out on a male TTC website that we dont know about!

Oh my.. Could you imagine a mens ttc forum? Lmao!

Throw a coke on him Lainey

my DH a few weeks ago asked questions and i showed him the forum and i am so happy. but he doesnt want a kid right now. he said you will get what you want.... even though we are looking to start a check on our finances and possibly looking for a house within the next 12 months. having a kid will bugger up everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->