Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry pammy, I must have been confused! I thought you said he said he didn't want kids now and that with house kids would mess that up?

I just hope that whatever happens for you is what makes you both happy Hun xxx

We all love you too pammy :) xx

that's good pammy :) maybe ntnp is the best way forward for you guys :)

I don't think I could ever do ntnp in the future... I'm just too aware of things now and would automatically have a rough idea of when I'd be Oing

ginny- gorgeous video!!! looks happy, healthy and strong to me!! :hugs: YAY!!!!

angel- love the house, and the deck is my fav too!

everyone else, i read everything, and thinking of you all and apologize for not commenting on everything. :hugs:

i'm going back and forth on whether or not i'll be flying to states to see my aunt in the next week or two, truth is she probably will not make it til christmas, its an extra 2-3k we really don't have right now but could come up with if i wanted to, and its stress that OH (and my mum) isnt sure I need, and its a lot of flying that again OH and my mum aren't sure I need either, but I would love to see my aunt and be with my family during this time. But we've agreed that in the next few days, ill be getting daily updates, i'll be able to call her and tell her our good news, and hopefully spur on the will to live a little bit, i know she's hurting heaps though. sorry again for the downer, just wondering about opinions on flying over there or not...

Hi lovelys! I'm just saying Hi! I'm a bit pissed, so will catch up tomorrow! haha

love to you all
xx

2mums - it's a hard decision isn't it :hugs: I think it the trip is going to stress you financially you're Aunty probably wouldn't want to be the cause of it if you get me. Can you talk to her on skype so at least you can see her and she can see you?

I am a bit pissed too hehehe <3

2mums I agree with Ginny <3 You do not need the added stress lovey. I can only imagine how much you want to see her right now but I do not think that you would want to sacrafice anything with bub and I know she wouldn't either :hugs: Skype would be a fantastic idea :hugs: Lots of love <3

Ahh on a plane 8pm tomorrow back to Perth.... tuesday I will be back in front of my computer at work not working and chatting with you girlies.... yay.

Abby I am hoping i o'ed but not sure do you have to have an inplantational dip? DH has had a long talk with me and he has valid points. but knows i would like to make a family soon. so i will not push as i understand the need to get finances in order too.

2mums i differ from all the others. I say go - it's only money and you'd regret not seeing her again if anything happened. Big hugs love xo

2mums I'm with number2 on that one...time with loved ones is priceless xxx

I feel for you Hun, it's so hard being so far away when things like this happen xx

Hope the run went well Abby!

Happy Sunday everyone. Looking forward to hearing about house angel!

Xxx

i noticed not all charts have a defininate implantational temp drop.... but number2s one does... still hope for us yet

thanks ladies! At the end of the day, the money is not the issue, I think OH (and my mum) are worried about the flying (bc that's a lot of pressure/ time in the air, for two round trip international flights, plus connectors, within two months) and the stress of the situation and the possible effects on the bub (given all the spotting). I dont know what to do, sooo torn right now. Will keep thinking about it I guess.
Woke up, after finally falling asleep after my horror last night, feeling like shit, sick, runny nose, sneezing, headache, me thinks i'm getting sick too :(
Hope you all have a great sunday!!
lucy/amanda- how are you both feeling???? :dance:

Hi everybody!

Thank you for the birthday messages. I had a great day! Kiddies party in the daytime, party for the adults in the night time! perfect!

Angel - great house! I also love the deck, but really like the layout of the house. it's really great! good luck!

Abby - good work on the fund raising!

Melainey - glad we were having a drink together! haha

Nana - hope your pup is ok!

Pammy - so are you still ntnp now, or does he want to use contraception again? It will happen when the time is right. Are you going to stop charting/OPKs now? sucks for you, glad you're feeling ok about it tho. Life is a comprimise - and thats what a god relationship is all about!

2 mums - so sorry you have such a hard decision. I kind of live by the motto "if it's not a yes, it's a no" - so if you're not absoultely 100% sure, it's probably not right. I think go if you feel good about it, but if there is any reason not to go, then stay here and look after yourself. I know that's not helpful! sorry! Thinking you you though! xxxx

Ginny - video was great, so glad you shared! Will you tell people at 12 weeks, or will you wait an extra week or so? So excited for you! xx

Hi everyone else! hope you're having a great day xxx

Hey Everyone! Back from my run! ouch, that one hurt! as you know i was running for cure cancer Australia, and to fund young researchers who otherwise couldnt get a grant etc. I had a few people i did my run for...and 2mums i added your aunt! (hope that was ok) it just said 2mums aunt!

I have some experience with saying goodbye to loved ones. (not a lot thank goodness but some). The last time i saw my grandfather he was pretty sick, but not yet at the end. we had a really nice goodbye. A little while later when he was at the end i had the choice to go and see him or not. I decided not, we had a nice goodbye and i wanted that to be my final memory! He had a good death, with his wife next to him telling him it was ok to go...and actually his eyes that were once sparkling blue had in his last years turned brown with meds and such. and on that last day they went back to bright blue...which felt nice.
its a hard decision, you dont want to regret not going, but you dont want to risk going either. Its not just the flight stress, but seeing a loved one at that point is heartbreaking.
I will pray that she hangs on for you, people do all the time. Mostly its important for you to have a good goodbye (in person, over the phone, with a letter, whatever is the best), and that if she isnt going to be able to get better, that she has a good death (i hope that doesnt sound too morbid, i mean it in a loving way)
xoxo

2mums - after reading what abby wrote, I do have an opinion - of course it is just on eopinion & just something to consider, but not base your decision on.... My mum was with my uncle when he dies, he was very very sick & that was almost 12 months ago & she still has bad dreams about it. it's a real shock to see someone like that, especially when they are a close relative! For me, I personally wouldn't want my last memory to be a stressful trip to see her & she be such a different person. Maybe like someone suggested skype might be a good idea.

I'm sure whatever you decide will be the right choice for you - just make sure you put yourself first when making this decision! it's often hard to put yourself first, but you need to sometimes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->