Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good morning/afternoon girls,

Well back to normal now. No more travelling around for a while so I can finally get back to logging on here everyday and seeing what everyone is up to! Had a brilliant 2 weeks though with my friend. She is here until wednesday but we don't have too many plans.

Hope you are all well. Will go back and read where I left off yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hahaha could you imagine as mend ttc forum haha too funny!

Sorry to near that pammy!

tried to attach a pic and not sure if it worked or not.

Attachments

• 252516_351363651620457_239607598_n.jpg
    252516_351363651620457_239607598_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
LOL - a mens TTC forum has me rolling around the floor.

Pammy sorry to hear that hun. xo

went for a nap.... DH comes in 10 mins later.... lays beside me and starts playing with me.... well it was so good i am fully awake... lol :blush:

girls that is not going to stop me having one.... just not now unless i am utd?

Hilarious kiwi!!!

Ditto re men's forum....Bahahahahahaha

Sorry pammy, I hope itall works out for you hun x

DHs pouring over our charts and talking about our CM, or CP! HA! Or may be they would compare SA!!!

only 9km for me....but in saying that when i started i found running 400m a challenge! Im doing it for cure cancer Australia! managed to raise just over $2000...such was the shock that i was running at all i got a lot of sponsors. When i agreed to do it i was hoping id be UTD by the time the race rolled around...so i could still fund raise, but happily have a great excuse not to run! that was a touch stupid of me

$2000 is amazing! well done!

Pammy your chart is looking good! Looks like the vitex did some good too, with an earlier O...so you could be Duffered!
is this a sudden change for your DH?

Lisa - what a beautiful little boy!!

2mum - still here, thanks for thinking of me :hugs:

Cossime - I loved the digi OPKs! So much easier to understand a simple yes or no!

Mum2Q - that cake is fantastic! I did a cupcake decorating class last night, will have to post a pic of my efforts

Pammy - sorry to hear that now's not the right timing for your hubby, but at least you know that he does eventually want the same thing as you and you'll get there in the end :thumbup:

Sorry I have MIA lately! I have quite a fair few pages to catch up on, so sorry if I miss something/someone! I've been thinking about you all though and check everyday for any BFPs!!

I got to have a free scan today. It was performed at an ultrasound training place, so not a medical scan but I still got to see bubs and I'm so happy that everything is looking really good :cloud9:

We saw little bubs move around heaps. We could see little hands and feet.

Here's a video you can see bubs moving around:
View My Video

I'm still anxious about getting to 12 weeks, as I'm 11+3 today, but feeling heaps better!!

WOW!!! What a GREAT video! thanks for sharing!

Hi girls! Home from a busy day of house hunting and BBQing :) we put an offer on a house but won't hear back until tomorrow - hopefully they will say yes! Address is 16 kanangra av, Baulkham hills, nsw, 2153 - if anyone is keen to have s look :) its a huge block in a great location - in fact the exact part of the suburb we are keen to live in! and is actually in our price range! Will keep you all posted :) I also did a little cake decorating today! My MIL is hosting a 60th for her friend tomorrow and she requested one of those over sized cup cakes for the cake - will try and post a pic later! We won't we hanging around for the party though we are going to pick up our puppy girls and take them to the dog beach/off lead park at church point. I haven't seen them for 2 weeks so I can't wait! It's only for the day as we have to take them back to the kennel by 5 but will be great to see them!

Laughed so hard at the men's ttc forum - hilarious!

Great job abs in raising so much money for cancer!

Pammy do sorry to hear about DH pulling the plug on ttc - are you ok?

Smithy cute pic of your little man - such a sweety!

Hi Ginny! Praying that little bean stays strong and healthy!

Hi to everyone else too! Love you all and hoping you enjoyed the love weather today! What did everyone get up to? Xx

it is all ok with dh he is not against kids... i have been for at least 3 months ntnp. yes i would love to have kids and if i was to fall pregnant dh would be delighted. i love all of you ladies and wish that you all get your bfps. I am not worried at all. thank you all for your concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->