Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi girls well I only just recently joined this thread so haven't posted much and it moves so fast so quite hard to keep up!!

I was going to test tomo at 10dpo but for some reason I couldn't resist doing test this morning and so happy to say I got bfp :happydance:

Hope you are all doing well and good luck to anyone due to test soon :dust:

Congratulations sweetie

Maddy - what a bugger - your SIL is probably having massive irrational hormone rushes due to being newly preggo. I wouldn't be guessing this due to realising I may be a little that way myself, no not at all.
Lucy - the poor little poppet - I am glad she isn't naughty though. Hope the treatments work fast, I just hate the thought of health issues in our little ones xoxoxoxo
Everyone else - *wave* Hi

Must be preggo month in here... send me vibes girls.

Hi girls well I only just recently joined this thread so haven't posted much and it moves so fast so quite hard to keep up!!

I was going to test tomo at 10dpo but for some reason I couldn't resist doing test this morning and so happy to say I got bfp :happydance:

That's awesome, congrats xo

Congratulations. Early days but do let us know your progress and stay on this group, we love to live vicariously through our preggo friends!

Hi ladies :)

well another day finished at the office hehe! Didn't realise how hard people in kitchens had it! Its a tough job on your feet non stop but I actually like out :) its amazing what a little work can do!I feel sooooooo motivated to do other physical things now that I am not just moping! :)

: happydance: about the b f p :) great news!

Maddy sorry about your SIL hopefully ours just pregnancy hormones at least your brother is talking to you :hugs:

Amanda you poor thing I hope that the little bean sucks xx

Squiggles how are you darling :)

Pammy great looking chart

Hi to SGML you other lovely ladies CV much love to you all :) xx

Thank you Melainey... I am soo bored at work... I am very happy you got a job sweety...

Abby - these are for you.
https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...1-AE34-9B98670BE49D-5336-000002C736E34B86.jpg
Bottom one was yesterday CD11 at lunch time

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...A-89AE-9868743D7CAA-5336-000002C7498A3098.jpg I think I'll get my positive this evening. I have transitional cm

OH WOW, thanks heaps! glad its not just me that gets this. Im waiting for my smiliey face now. its a little infuriating when two tests giving completely different results. but did some good holiday BDing, much fun was had, so im yet to lose it with stress.

Abby - these are for you.
https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...1-AE34-9B98670BE49D-5336-000002C736E34B86.jpg
Bottom one was yesterday CD11 at lunch time

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums...A-89AE-9868743D7CAA-5336-000002C7498A3098.jpg I think I'll get my positive this evening. I have transitional cm

OH WOW, thanks heaps! glad its not just me that gets this. Im waiting for my smiliey face now. its a little infuriating when two tests giving completely different results. but did some good holiday BDing, much fun was had, so im yet to lose it with stress.

Yay :) I have just started getting ewcm so bd is on the cards for the next few nights :)

Fan-freakin-tastic!!!!!! Congratulations cannon!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats Cannon, guess it was an Implantation Bleed!

Congrats Cannon, guess it was an Implantation Bleed!

Gosh, I think they are actually quite uncommon - at least I don't know many ppl who actually had it happen.

A couple of months i just used the forelife, and i think i can blame a few BFN on them being too sensitive. back when i followed instructions like "after the surge is detected there is no need to continue to test". So id stop assuming i had surged and O'd....but the reality is they are about a week off!
im almost compelled to write a letter of complaint. its not a faulty batch cause believe me i swapped and changed, and Smithy is getting the same false positives on hers to!
think of the amount of $ i have spent on them...the time and stress. the TWW when i totally missed the eggy.
I do like them cause of the fade in though.
any way that was my little rant.

Maddy that is a bit rough re your SIL. I love your attitude though

AND now FF has me ovulating 3 days ago....um? WTF?

i really doubt that i have. can FF change the date with more data? i hope i didnt cause i dont think i caught it.

i never O that early in a cycle. usually day 16-19
this is my first FF month so dont really know what to expect?

A couple of months i just used the forelife, and i think i can blame a few BFN on them being too sensitive. back when i followed instructions like "after the surge is detected there is no need to continue to test". So id stop assuming i had surged and O'd....but the reality is they are about a week off!
im almost compelled to write a letter of complaint. its not a faulty batch cause believe me i swapped and changed, and Smithy is getting the same false positives on hers to!
think of the amount of $ i have spent on them...the time and stress. the TWW when i totally missed the eggy.
I do like them cause of the fade in though.
any way that was my little rant.

Maddy that is a bit rough re your SIL. I love your attitude though
I'm not going to buy them again. Hopefully I won't need them again

Yep, ok, must be wrong. wow, the calm person just flew out the window and i got myself all stressed out again. but no positive OPK with digital and im only now getting a small amount of EWCM (i never get a lot) weird.

I had bad sleep, temp check at different times, and was drinking on one night, ive entered that though. i have never Od that early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->