Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

ARGH, and i was going to not stress this month. Oh i hate this business! every month there is some new crazy around when i ovulate. My body likes to f**k with me so i dont know whats going on. Every month there is something. I guess i will just wait and see

we didnt BD then because it was right before the run...and all OPKs were showing negative, and AF had just stopped, and i never O that early

Hopefully your temps will sort themselves out tomorrow Abby.. FF only has a dotted line there so it is not 100% sure that you did O then.. But I would continue to :sex: from now on :hugs:

When are you testing Pam?

I'm watching 1 born very minute and can't stop crying hahaha :rofl:

not till 28th if i dont get af... as my lp i usually have high temps... 28th is my mums b'day...

Hi lovelies!

Congrats cannon! Great news!

Lucy I'm glad you got some answers about poppy's ears- will be praying for a big improvement with the steam and blowing :)

2mums I was wondering how your oh's nose is? Hoping all is ok now :) x

Lainey yay for the job lifting your mood - I think we all go a little crazy when we are feeling unproductive and house bound - glad it is working out well for you!

Jainey I hope you get the job! New furniture is always nice - hopefully you can get some soon!

Abby frustrating about your ov dates! I tend to agree with Amanda though - looks like ff got it right to me - I know it is not what you want to hear but you can ov that early - I have read articles about ppl ov'ing the day after AF. Hope you did catch it though!

Smithy - good luck with SMEP!

Nana hoping your trip is going ok!

Amanda sorry to hear that DH is being a bit negative - must be hard after a mc not to doubt though - praying the next 2 weeks go quickly and that your scan puts you both at ease!

Hi Rosie! How are you hun? The link for the house is: https://belleproperty.com/36p0512

Maddy sorry to hear about your SIL treating you that way! Hope you work it out hun!

Pammy your chart looks great! Hopefully your cramps are just implantation!

Hi Ginny, Lisa, kiwi, and anyone I have missed - I'm sure I've accidentally forgotten someone! Love to you all x

AFM went to docs to get my results this arvo - he is 90% sure that I have hashimoto disease - will confirm with one or two more blood tests and officially diagnose and start treatment in a month or 2. Feel free to google and check it out. Bad if untreated and if not monitored (esp during preg) but completely treatable with meds in most cases. Can stuff up fertility but my doc is confident that if it is hashimoto that I will still be as to fall when they get me on the meds and adjust my dosage so my thyroid is stable. Glad that I finally have more answers but a little annoyed that it still be 4-8 weeks before I start treatment - esp as my symptoms will get worse if it is the cause. I don't have the goiter yet thankfully! And may not get one as not everyone does but I have many of the other symptoms including increasing amounts of antibodies. Will keep you all up to date as I hear more from the doc in the coming weeks/months.

Still no house news - hopefully I'll hear more by the end of the week. I am going to book in pest and building inspections for later this week though so we are set to go when the time comes.

Xx

Oops knew I forgot people - just flicked back a few pages to remind myself! Hi shell and cossi! Hope you're both well! Xx

Sorry about the news Angel but at least you now know what is wrong wiith you and you can get it treated! :happydance: :hugs: Hope you hear some good news about the house :hugs: xx

I'm so happy that they thing they know what's going on Angel and you'll be able to get treatment for it :)

Did the doctor say if you'll have to be monitored more closely when you fall pregnant? Or does it not have an impact once you're actually pregnant?

x

The doc said I will have to be monitored every 4-6 weeks while trying to fall and all throughout preg by an ob/gyn and my endocrinologist as thyroid levels change due to hormone level changes in preg and my meds would have to be adjusted as a result.

Jayney - hope you get your BFP in a couple of days! Hope you're ok!!

Amanda - sorry DH is a bit funny with the pregnancy. I guess he didn't get a chance to think about it with Harrison, and maybe he was more affected by the MC than he let on. I have a good feeling for you guys! I'm sure he will just need some time & he will be there with you in the pregnancy!

Pammy - charts looking great! testing on the 28th?!?!?! that's ages away! you should totally test early cos we're not ready to yet. lol

maddy - glad your brother is ok with you, hope your SIL gets over it...at least you dont have to see all of her updates on FB anymore.

Lucy, glad you have the start of an answer. Poor little thing, hope the simple solution helps!

Cannon - how exciting! so happy for you! congratulations! Hope you can stick around and chat & share your pregnancy with us!

Melainey - so glad your job is working out! you've broken the cycle, motivation starts here! I'm good thanks babe, so happy that you're happy with your job!

Abby - I tend to trust FF. It's not 6 days after your period, it's 12 days after your period. I know it's early for you, but sometimes AF comes early, and she is a result of Ov...so you may just be having a short cycle this time. In saying all that, I have see FF change Ov day when more details are entered, but I do think that they are generally pretty good at getting it right based on temps.

Angel - glad your doc is getting on the way to treating you. It's frustrating, but at least he knows what hes looking at so can get you sorted once he has confirmation! Still hoping for good results with the house!

as for me, I called for an appointment with the gyno/FS today...got in on the 26th......of February! It's a long time away, but I feel good about it, cos I was feeling like I didn't want to rush into it, but will be ready soon. I feel as though this is a good time, cos by feb if im not duffered, I willl be feeling anxious. I will hopefully be able to cancel it, before I get there!

Wow that is a long time to wait shell! Do they close over dec/jan or is it just a long wait? I love your positive attitude about it all :) I hope you get to cancel your appt because this will be your month! X

Wow shelly that is a long wait! But atty least you have the right attitude :hugs: :)

A couple of months i just used the forelife, and i think i can blame a few BFN on them being too sensitive. back when i followed instructions like "after the surge is detected there is no need to continue to test". So id stop assuming i had surged and O'd....but the reality is they are about a week off!
im almost compelled to write a letter of complaint. its not a faulty batch cause believe me i swapped and changed, and Smithy is getting the same false positives on hers to!
think of the amount of $ i have spent on them...the time and stress. the TWW when i totally missed the eggy.
I do like them cause of the fade in though.
any way that was my little rant.

Maddy that is a bit rough re your SIL. I love your attitude though
I'm not going to buy them again. Hopefully I won't need them again

i hear you girls! First time i ever OPK'd last month and the forelife were shit (for me anyway). It was NEVER darker than the control-Lucky for me (or unlucky as i didnt conceive!) I used cb smiley's as well on the last day I ran out of the forelife and low and behold, a smiley. Will only use the cb smiley's from now on as I don't need to monitor intensity and wether or not i missed the egg. Don't know if you remember but I bought 20 cb smiley's for $54 off ebay from Ireland (they arrived today and are identical to our ones here). That should at least keep me going 3 cycles but hopefully I won't need them after this month:)

Yeah, it is a long wait...It's just how long it takes to get in.... That's with a referral from my GP too! imagine if you just tried to get straight in! whoa!

I'm off to bed lovely ladies!

goodnight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"