Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Love the house Angel!!! That deck does look amazing!!! Glad you got your tests back and hopefully you never get a goiter!!!

Abby- I think FF has my o date wrong this month also, I'm going to keep using my opks and see if I get a smiley when I normally do, CD 16-18.

:wave: hi everyone else!!! Xxoo

Love the house Angel!!! That deck does look amazing!!! Glad you got your tests back and hopefully you never get a goiter!!!

Abby- I think FF has my o date wrong this month also, I'm going to keep using my opks and see if I get a smiley when I normally do, CD 16-18.

Your chart is rather mental this month lol

Your chart is rather mental this month lol

I know!!!! It's crazy!

AFM went to docs to get my results this arvo - he is 90% sure that I have hashimoto disease - will confirm with one or two more blood tests and officially diagnose and start treatment in a month or 2. Feel free to google and check it out. Bad if untreated and if not monitored (esp during preg) but completely treatable with meds in most cases. Can stuff up fertility but my doc is confident that if it is hashimoto that I will still be as to fall when they get me on the meds and adjust my dosage so my thyroid is stable. Glad that I finally have more answers but a little annoyed that it still be 4-8 weeks before I start treatment - esp as my symptoms will get worse if it is the cause. I don't have the goiter yet thankfully! And may not get one as not everyone does but I have many of the other symptoms including increasing amounts of antibodies. Will keep you all up to date as I hear more from the doc in the coming weeks/months.

Xx

Honey my aunt has that, and she is treated and stable and in fact just fine. Have they have caught it early for you, I thought it was often not diagnosed for years. Hugs lovey, glad you are starting to get some answers. xo

Oh, and PS if it helps, my aunt has 4 kids. All conceived before diagnosis. HUGS xo

Shell...as far as feb sounds, it may be a good thing! You might find you'll start to relax with the feeling you're heading in the right direction...hopefully a little bub gets cozy in there Before you need the appointment!! :)

Just popping in to say a quick :hi: to everyone :hi: !!

Angel, glad you have some answers now. Hope the waiting goes really fast for you so you can commence BDing again :)

Rosie your chart is a little wiered this month! There are so many factors that contribute to varying temperatures though so it's hard to pin point what it is - Mine is extremely low this month? All around the same temps but I'm normally around 36.4-36.6 This cycle I'm hanging aroung 36.1-36.2 and I have no idea why the consistent drop?

Lisa how's the SMEP going? I started last night; DH doesn;t know about my SMEP plan so he thought I was just getting freaky-deaky with him ;) He was like "I though we had ages more before you ovulate?" mwaahhhaaahhaaaa It made it fun thoguh which was nice (ask me next week when my crazies kick in!)

Melainey, hows the work treating you? I am hanging for some time off!!! 6 weeks and we are off to Langkawi and Penang for 3 weeks-BRING.IT.ON!

M2Q so glad you have your appointment booked (even if it is in Feb) you have a great outlook and that's definitely a positive! :hug:

2mums how is OH's nose doing? Recovering well I hope:)

LLPM I'm glad you have your answers re your little one. Nothing worse than not knowing. My one on the other hand just choses to ignore me the cheeky rugrat!

Newbie I hope you are managing to have some down-timne during your crazy work week. Have you heard anything from managment re. the letter yet?

Abby what did you decide about the forelife OPK's tests? Are you going to continue to use them?

Pammy I was stalking your chart and by gosh it's looking great! You have so much control to hold out until the 23rd to test! FX'd for you-would love to see another :BFP: on here!!

Lisafr I hope you are enjoying your holiday!

To everyone else :hugs: and "hi: !! Have a fabulous "hump" day girls xxxx

Cossime im always super impressed how you manage to mention everyone!!
I dont know what im going to do about OPKs, i like that they give me an idea to now start SMEP, and then i switch...but i dont actually switch...at this point i start POAS with multiple brands. I told DH about it, cause we were ordering some books off the internet (ive ordered the impatient womans guide to getting pregnant) and saw the ICs and the Digital OPK, and he was insistent i ordered the expensive ones. (then the order said it couldnt deliver to our address?????????? just the OPKS, the books are fine). Any way so for the moment i will stick with CB digital for confirmation.
I have royally confused FF as you can see from my chart

I normally ov between CD16-20, so the fact that i currently have EWCM, still neg OPK with digital, seems right. i think another day or two and this eggy will pop out! hopefully with some spermies to meet and greet!

Yes i think that might be wrong too! its just going on a formula and so to accommodate everyone's variances in one formula its bound to make some mistakes. Based on the data available then yes according to the formula it made the right decision, more data gives it more options. I guess the key would be to work out a formula based on your own data....hmmm....that sounds like a project

Just popping in to say a quick :hi: to everyone :hi: !!

Angel, glad you have some answers now. Hope the waiting goes really fast for you so you can commence BDing again :)

Rosie your chart is a little wiered this month! There are so many factors that contribute to varying temperatures though so it's hard to pin point what it is - Mine is extremely low this month? All around the same temps but I'm normally around 36.4-36.6 This cycle I'm hanging aroung 36.1-36.2 and I have no idea why the consistent drop?

Lisa how's the SMEP going? I started last night; DH doesn;t know about my SMEP plan so he thought I was just getting freaky-deaky with him ;) He was like "I though we had ages more before you ovulate?" mwaahhhaaahhaaaa It made it fun thoguh which was nice (ask me next week when my crazies kick in!)

Melainey, hows the work treating you? I am hanging for some time off!!! 6 weeks and we are off to Langkawi and Penang for 3 weeks-BRING.IT.ON!

M2Q so glad you have your appointment booked (even if it is in Feb) you have a great outlook and that's definitely a positive! :hug:

2mums how is OH's nose doing? Recovering well I hope:)

LLPM I'm glad you have your answers re your little one. Nothing worse than not knowing. My one on the other hand just choses to ignore me the cheeky rugrat!

Newbie I hope you are managing to have some down-timne during your crazy work week. Have you heard anything from managment re. the letter yet?

Abby what did you decide about the forelife OPK's tests? Are you going to continue to use them?

Pammy I was stalking your chart and by gosh it's looking great! You have so much control to hold out until the 23rd to test! FX'd for you-would love to see another :BFP: on here!!

Lisafr I hope you are enjoying your holiday!

To everyone else :hugs: and "hi: !! Have a fabulous "hump" day girls xxxx

Smep is going ok. Would help if I wasn't so freaking tired

Hmm possibly triphasic on the cd24... I have never had that before.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis very often results in hypothyroidism with bouts of hyperthyroidism. Symptoms of Hashimoto's thyroiditis include Myxedematous psychosis, weight gain, depression, mania, sensitivity to heat and cold, paresthesia, fatigue, panic attacks, bradycardia, tachycardia, high cholesterol, reactive hypoglycemia, constipation, migraines, muscle weakness, cramps, memory loss, infertility and hair loss.
The thyroid gland may become firm, large, and lobulated in Hashimoto's thyroiditis, but changes in the thyroid can also be nonpalpable.[2] Enlargement of the thyroid is due to lymphocytic infiltration and fibrosis rather than tissue hypertrophy. Physiologically, antibodies against thyroid peroxidase (TPO) and/or thyroglobulin cause gradual destruction of follicles in the thyroid gland. Accordingly, the disease can be detected clinically by looking for these antibodies in the blood. It is also characterized by invasion of the thyroid tissue by leukocytes, mainly T-lymphocytes. It is associated with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Amanda the doc thinks they have caught it pretty early hence no goiter - with the right meds I should never get one - hopefully! Most people go I diagnosed for years and it is not very common in people my age - normally diagnosed in women between 45-60 and some men - but people of all ages can get it. In fact I know two other women with it both between 27-32 one with 2 little girls - conceived after diagnosis and the other is preg with her first now - also after diagnosis.

Hashimotos is often misdiagnosed as CFS as it zaps all your energy guess that is why I have been so exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->