Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah needless to say dh has no idea about my vaginas need to feel like a VIP too ;)

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:hahahahahahahaha well I think he'll agree that your vagina is VERY important!! haha

Yeah, I can just see the convo now 'you bought what for your vagina?'

' well if your penis wanted to feel like a VIP I wouldn't tell you off'

Hahahahaha xx

hahaha I can picture it! too funny!

I'm a bit the same on the footy front....don't really give a shit!!

I'm going to curl up with a book I think! sweet dreams, tell that husband of yours that your vajayjay is VIP! (or don't, you might be in trouble. haha but we know its a VIP!)

night lovely ladies!
sweet dreams!!! xxxx

:) night Pip! xx

Sweet dreams squeegs xxx

Ps, you're due for a new Nicky soon!! It's being concocted ;)

Xxx

Haha you ladies crack me up :winkwink:

Goodnight squiggleybum xxx

How is everyone tonight? My back is killing me haha never sleeping so much again :rofl:

Lololololoooneylaineeeeee :)

Shithouse chicka, how are you doing Hun xxx

I'm God :) how are you my lovely? I'm just chilling watching Telly :happydance:

Goodnight lovely xxx

Just realised I said that I was God! Mighty big statement of me to make hahaha :rofl:

OMG well me, my VIP-vee-jay-jay and the cat are having a ball reading all those posts!

Our vegie garden is so lovely but I can't take much credit, the previous owners built them, I just planted and mulched them a bit :) We have....carrots, onions, spring onions, baby spinach and bok choy left over from the winter crop. For the summer crop I've planted 4 different types of strawberries (to find out which grows best), snow peas, climbing beans, Thai basil, chillies, zucchini, coriander and lettuces. When I come back from holidays I'll put in the tomatoes.

Mum2Q def take that appointment. Honestly wouldn't you kick yourself if you waited til Feb and found out there was something going on that needed attention?

Yummo maddy! We have strawbs and tomatos growing in hanging baskets too, last time the strawbs went nuts!!!

Night night xxx

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shell, you're hilarious!!!

Kiwi- i'm not a huge fan of the broncos, and not just bc they're brissy, :rofl: I dont like a few of their [main] players! I'm a titans fan, only bc of location, but they make it hard to support them! :haha: I like the cowboys good enough too! But I've become a Blues supporter all the way, hate them maroons! :rofl::rofl:

2MUMS - I can see you and I are going to come to blows :rofl: not a fan of Brisbane AND a blues supporter???? What is with that. Seeing you are an adopted Aussie I will give you the benefit of the doubt but I have one year to convince you to jump on the MIGHTY MAROON Bandwagon. We are not champions for the last 7yrs for no reason! :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• 523371_470552882956825_1997577251_n.jpg
    523371_470552882956825_1997577251_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
MUM2Q - if i was to get in that tiny little outfit again (which I don't think they make it in my size) people would be cheering for me to "Put it back on" :)
All tossers. I was back in the day of "oldies" - Alan Langer, Wendel Sailor (2 of the biggest f...k wits in the history of f..k wits) and Darren Lockyer was just starting out. I could tell you a few stories of State of Origin camps.

Ff moved my chs back by a day!!!! Rude bitch....

Edit: hmmm only on v chart!!! Grrrr....

Morning! not the worlds greatest sleep, and not really much in the way of temp spike, but it will do.
Here is a temp question: does bad sleep move your temp up or down? or just make it variable?

Morning abs, my temps are normally higher when I sleep badly, but I'm not sure if that's something that changes from person to person xx

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shell, you're hilarious!!!

Kiwi- i'm not a huge fan of the broncos, and not just bc they're brissy, :rofl: I dont like a few of their [main] players! I'm a titans fan, only bc of location, but they make it hard to support them! :haha: I like the cowboys good enough too! But I've become a Blues supporter all the way, hate them maroons! :rofl::rofl:

2MUMS - I can see you and I are going to come to blows :rofl: not a fan of Brisbane AND a blues supporter???? What is with that. Seeing you are an adopted Aussie I will give you the benefit of the doubt but I have one year to convince you to jump on the MIGHTY MAROON Bandwagon. We are not champions for the last 7yrs for no reason! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah!!!! I'm a born queenslander and a massive maroons fan

Mine are lower when I sleep badly. But I have ch and I have a decent spike!! Yay

i just have to stop thinking about it and getting OCD...not like there is anything we can do!

Nana im gald ur Vjayjay (hahahaha) is VIP!!! HA!
I told DH i was going to pay for VIP after the trail and he asked if that would stop my other colourful charts around the house....my reply "we can always hope for that honey, but its not likely"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->