Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Charts are very stalkable ladies!!!

Everything has happened just as I thought it would!

Nana, strange that one got moved. Again, I'm going to stick with v chart- how can I not when your V is a VIP?! Lol I think the solid cross hairs are more convincing cos of your opk. Plus I have seen quite a lot of charts with the crosshairs half way up the rise like yours!

Kiwi, I'm sure your stories would make me hate the game even more!!

Smithy, it's awesome being do far along in your wait already!!

Abs, I go both ways with lack of sleep, so I say just variable. Ps my middle name is Amy. :)

Morning Pip, hope Bunbury is treating you well today! Looking forward to your trip to nsw!! Hehe

8 days until the testing crazy begins :haha:

It's going to be super hot the next few days..

I'm thinking us girls who are around Sydney should catch up for a coffee before Christmas!

Parramatta supporter here, so I can't exactly pay out on any of your lame arse teams.

Oh, hang on, I just did.

Fuck the coffee- get a beer! Lol except for those who are duffered of course!! Wish I could come!!!

Hahahaha! Coffee and beer! I'm a parra and broncos girl :)

When I was 19 I had drinks with wendal sailor and Gordon Tallis I got so shattered and they looked after me and took me to my motel room, put me to bed, made sure I was safe and called the next day to make sure I was alive lol

Good morning ladies

:) yay got VIP giny nana :winkwink:

squeegs cabby wait to come to nsw hehe not I just have to convince DH haha :rofl:

Was just a quick hello, I'm back to bed for an hour my lovelies xxx

good morning girls,

looks like we all had a nice night chatting.

Hope you all have a good day. Feeling any bettwe nana?

Hi Lisa!

Enjoy your nap Pip!

Smithy, im just going to watch that video now!

I have just had a brainwave! I thought I didn't want to be preggy with DSS' mum....so I'm happy to wait a month or 2....but Imaging i f I am preggy...I would only be 3-4 weeks behind her....I will look soooooo much better than her! lol

these are the things I think of when I'm bored by myself. haha

Damn straight you will look better than her & your baby will be cuter!

haha well DH's son is GORGEOUS!! so I think with me in place of her, we will have a model baby! lol I always say to DH I hope we have a good looking kid, cos we will think it is regardless, so it would be nice for everyone else not to think we're crazy!! hahaha

I just watched it... wow...no wonder it's so bloody hard to get pregnant! At least if you have some spermies going in all the time you double the number...but I can totally see why maybe BD every day doesn't help...if it lowers sperm count, maybe too many just die!

This makes me look at sex more like murder....LOL!

Morning ladies! Soo busy on here last night. Haven't had a chance to read everything but have noticed cross hairs on lots of charts this morning (yay!!). Lot's of decent temp spikes too:)

Abby: broken sleep appears to increase my temps as the your body isn't actually resting therefore, is active and doesn't give you a true 'basa;' temperature.

Haven't watched the video yet but I am intrigued! Will need to do it when people get out of the ocffice!

M2Q one more day of high temp and you will have your ch's too!

Wish we could all meet up:( Who is actuially in Melbourne????

Yeah im excited, 4dpo :)

I have no idea why my chart has not updated in my sig :/

YAY 4DPO!! And I can see your chart has updated:)

I have just had a brainwave! I thought I didn't want to be preggy with DSS' mum....so I'm happy to wait a month or 2....but Imaging i f I am preggy...I would only be 3-4 weeks behind her....I will look soooooo much better than her! lol

these are the things I think of when I'm bored by myself. haha

Agreed, you will have a beautiful, gorgeous bubs!!!

Not much Lise.....getting up at 4 is never gonna help tho!

I kinda feel cheated since if I go by v I'm back on 3dpo....ground hog day!!! I felt like I was Sunday tho...then again was prett crampy on both Sunday and Monday....ah well, it will be what it will be!

At least it's sunny up here in brissie, have a great day girls xx

Hahaha sex is murder LOVE it! But jaysus that was interesting to watch :happydance:
Broken sleep doesn't really affect my temp I don't think cause it can be high out low? Weird :winkwink:

Nana boo for different cross hairs but hourly it doesn't matter cause you're duffers anyway :winkwink:

Off for shower and then to work! Boo!I wish I was a lady of leisure again hahaha it is PISSING down for the past few days :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->