Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I can't stop looking at my chart...for extended periods of time.....its like if I look at it long enough, I will be pregnant!! Anyone else get a bit like that with their charts?? lol

Ive been shamefully comparing my chart with duffered charts to find a 6dpo dip! then getting excited, then getting scared, then getting depressed, then telling myself to act my age, and then finding a different duffered chart to compare and repeating the process

so...yeah

haha abs, I will prob do the same now that I have VIP & it is easier to compare. I keep checking my pregnancy monitor just in case it says I'm duffered even tho my chart doesn't show ovulation! haha

Im actually very nervous about taking my temp tomorrow....any way

im off to bed ladies! xoxoxo
honestly dont know what i do without you all! xo

Thank you ladies I love you all sooooooo much :hugs:

squiggles I do the exact same thing hahaha as if it's going to change or something haha can't wait for this 2ww to fly in :)

I can't stop looking at my chart...for extended periods of time.....its like if I look at it long enough, I will be pregnant!! Anyone else get a bit like that with their charts?? lol

Ive been shamefully comparing my chart with duffered charts to find a 6dpo dip! then getting excited, then getting scared, then getting depressed, then telling myself to act my age, and then finding a different duffered chart to compare and repeating the process

so...yeah

Hahaha, yeah been there, done that

Fair to say I'm a wee bit obsessed with my multiple charts too!

I say it's normal???

Night abs xxx fx for raging high temp for you tomorrow Hun x

Lets get duffered!!!!

good luck with the morning abbs! sky high i think!!! they say implantation between 5-12, so all good!

me too pip, I'm so excited! i will be disappointed if i haven't ov'd, but you get that... this is it baby!!!

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

nana, i love your multi-charting! will pay off this month!!

and i do think its crazy we're all lining up!! if i did ov, i think my ovaries need a medal for moving forward 6-12 days to be with my buddies!! lol

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

Sanks squeegs, did I mention I bought VIP for my v chart too? I'm a freak....lol!!!!

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shell, you're hilarious!!!

Kiwi- i'm not a huge fan of the broncos, and not just bc they're brissy, :rofl: I dont like a few of their [main] players! I'm a titans fan, only bc of location, but they make it hard to support them! :haha: I like the cowboys good enough too! But I've become a Blues supporter all the way, hate them maroons! :rofl::rofl:

Sanks squeegs, did I mention I bought VIP for my v chart too? I'm a freak....lol!!!!

:haha:haha you're so funny my girl! I love it!! I got up DH for buying stupid shit on ebay.....(only $20 bucks...so more just being a bitch than really angry lol) then I told him I bought VIP...but it was justified cos it is an investment in our future family! haha he didn't dare argue!

Yeah pmsl squeegy xx

2mums you go girl! Blues a much better color than maroon anyway.... Xx

Yeah needless to say dh has no idea about my vaginas need to feel like a VIP too ;)

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I hate footy....but I go for Manly & support the maroons. Dunno why...just cos my dad does cos back in the day they were mainly made up of manly players...now it's good to get a rise from people who hate that i was born in nsw and don't support them. namely DH. haha

Cheeky monkey squeegs! My dh was a rugby guy so no league is ever really allowed in my house...not that I'm particularly against it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->