Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Cossi I have no symptoms other than some extra veins on my tatas

Good Morning Ladies :happydance:

SMITHY CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::flasher::flasher: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you xx

Great news :)

Number2 Can't wait for your scan :hugs: x

kiwi I've always used pinkFRER back home? I'm nearly sure they were pink in Dublin? :rofl: Been that long i'm not really sure :rofl:

As for me ladies - BFN (but I am not sure if I am seeing things or if there is a VERY VERY VERY faint second line? I can't take a photo it wouldn't even come out if it even was and also I think I am just going crazy) It wasn't with FMU either cause I had a massive pee at 6am...? Maybe I will buy a frer? I don't want to get my hopes up cause last month I got a pink evap on my IC's?

Am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Smithy :hugs: xx

Mailman not her yet Angel but I can't wait hehehe xxx

Holy shit, batman, go buy a frer, even if it's just to use first thing tomorrow!
Put a photo up anyway, too.
FINGERS ARE CROSSED!

I think it's a very early evap? Cause i'm not sure if it is in the right place.. You won't be able to see it on a photo :( But I am trying my best to get a good one :) maybe if i leave it to dry we will see it better :) Will defo buy a pack of FRER tday when I get to town :happydance:

I'm telling you, it is just the wine!!! Thanks tho gals, would be nice if was but I'm 99% sure I'm not duffered xxx

Fx'd for you :flasher: !!!!

Nana- goodluck on the interview!!

Number2- cant wait for your scan!!!!!!

Congrats Smithy!!! XO

hi ladies!!! How is everyone??

Amanda we will help you wait it out til 4pm :)

MornIng Lainey! Hi-tail it to town ASAP and buy that test! Can't wait to see the photo of your one from today! Do you have other cheapies? Could you deprive yourself of water for a few hours and pee again - might help to show something up?

Cossi I have no symptoms other than some extra veins on my tatas

Really? interesting...I don't want to start symptom spotting though as I've been so good :) I'm just going to bask in your +hpt for the moment:happydance:

If my temp drops over the next couple of days, I'll now the wicked witch is making her way down south...time will tell I suppose but I honestly don't have my hopes up whatsoever...just NOT feeling it if you know what I mean

:hi: Rosiecheeks :hugs: How are you my lovely???

Cossi stay positive :) I woke up being a negative nancy but am feeling a tiny bit positive again :)

I am off to get ready to head into town :) I need to buy my little nephews a little gift until I figure out how to use a ewing machine and make them their baby blankets haha :rofl: xx

Pressed send and it clearly didn't send haha :rofl: In the meantime I took another IC and I can SWEAR that I see another line? Am I going crazy? They are soooo faint that I don't think any sane person would actually see them???

Post a pic right now Lainey!!!! Doesn't matter how faint the line is!

Smithy - congratulation!!! so, so happy for you :)

Now the trend is for BFP's to come in pairs.... so I'm expecting at least one more BFP very shortly!!!

Post that pic Lainey! My IC lines were sooo faint they'd hurt my eyes to look at haha

OK here it is BUT I can't see anything in the pic and I don't know how to retrovert it ?

Even when you tilt the screen you can't see anything so I am thinking I got stung with two evaps again this cycle!!

Attachments

• DSCF1401 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF1401 (800x600).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1400 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF1400 (800x600).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 7
You're right Lainey - it is hard to tell - not sure if it's my eyes but I think I see the faintest of lines on the first pic but definitely can't see anything on the second pic. Looking forward to that frer test - buy the 3 pack so you can test today and then again with FMU tomorrow :) praying it is a bfp hunny!

Angel has a good plan. Off you go, get a 3 pack. And has the postman been yet? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->