Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

My bus into town is at 12.30 so I will be in at 1.30! :happydance: I am getting a 3pac of FRER! I am sooo nervous! I so get ya on this testing early Rosie! I really hope that theses are BFP's :happydance:

xx

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! I actually stopped checking this board to do some work and I come back to all these possible positives!!!! Maybe I should go and do some more work and maybe we will get some more positives lol!!!

Rosie, I definitely see 2 pink lines!!! And like it was already said, no evaps that are pink! They will be grey and your are NOT!!!! Can't wait to jump on here tonight to see you upload a pic using your FMU!!!

Melainey, I see a line too in the first pic!!!! PLEASE go and buy your REFER's!!!! NOW...go on!!!! NOW!!! :)

Smithy, post a picture please!!

Shit, my boobies are pounding probably from my thumping heart:)

Oooh exciting Lainey - what time is it there now... I am a tad impatient! Oh and hopefully by the time you get home your package will have arrived! Poas first though before opening it! X

Cossi I think you need to get an FRER too and poas tonight - there is something in the water today!

Omg!!!!!!! Rosiecheeks!!!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

I'm glad I didn't see this on the road or I might have crashed!!!!

Woooohooooo! Congrats Hun xxx

Cossi I think you need to get an FRER too and poas tonight - there is something in the water today!

Shit Angel, there's nothing I would love more ( I actually have a 3 pack waiting at home along with a clear blue digital!!!!!) BUT I didn;t get a positive until I was 3 days late with my son soooooooooooo I refuse to test early this month. Plus I was absolutely guttered last month so I don't want to set myself up for another huge fall:nope: AF is due either next Tueday or Wednesday (I'm a 30-31 day cycler) but I o'd 2 days earlier than normal this month which means technically 14 days after ovulation will be Monday...

Maybe I will test on Tuesday morning if the witch hasn't shown up by then! Can't wait for the other girls to jump on and see all these BFP's!! Imagine Squeegs!!!!! She will be one happy camper!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh and nothing on fb not even in top girls please. Oh doesn't know yet and won't know until I get a beta draw

Yay Lisa!!!!!!!!!! That's the best BFP yet!!!!

When will you get a beta Lisa??? And what do you do, just call your doctor and request it?

Wow Lisa that's great :) sooooooo excited!I don't want to get my hopes up! (hard not to haha)

Angel I'm on the bus now I got the earlier one hahaha takes an hour to get in! I got your gift!I absolutely LOVE it! You are such a sweetheart! I actually cried at reading the card it was just to lovely xxx thank you sooooooo much xxx I well post pics when I get home :happydance:

This bus is making me feel ill! And the kids behind me playing bloody lady gaga to make things worse haha x

Lol, Angel I am not going to get a wink of sleep tonight! My nerves are shot!!! Thanks for the reminder though....need to definitely try!!! :)

Oh yay! I'll go to the doc and request a beta and scan. I'll also get referred to the midwives early because I'm classified high risk

I'm being af type cramps :( I really hope she doesn't come :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->