Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

HA that is very funny (not that there is only one blue line) but over here even FRER tests are blue. Ovulation tests are blue, clear blue preg tests are blue, all other brands are blue even some of the internet cheapies are blue. I have never seen any sort of test that is pink! Only the digital ov and preg tests are actually black writing :)

Morning lovelies, out on the road this morning to maitland for another training session, ill be back around lunch xxx

OMG! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Smithy! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Wooooohooooooo! I thought I could see a second line on that test even with the due run! Congrats hun! Soooo so happy for you right now! Loving the green on you chart instead of blue!

Nana will be sad that she missed the chance to stalk that :bfp: chart before she left for maitland!

Oh that is wonderful - I just got all sniffly and emotional when I saw that, on the train. Huge congrats smithy xoxo

CONGRATULATION SIMTHY...I am so excited for you & your family!!

Thank you <3 I know it's hard for the girls who are desperate for the 2 lines. :hugs: girls. You honestly feel like family

I'm not jumping for joy until a pink test says yes but thank youuuu

Oh my god!! Lisa mcduffy smith, I am do excited for you! I'm all emotional!! Such great news!! Congratulations sweetie!!

Welcome Kim. Other rule is you have to stick around after bfp!

Hi everyone else! Have a great day! I know I will be buzzing all day for smithy!!! Woo hoo!!

Abby, I think you will get a positive on sat morning!

Going to pick up dss for camping tonight! He's excited about the beach!!

yes, I vote that Abby and Newbie need to go pee on a stick right now. Off you go!

SMITHY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you for giving me hope:) Post your pic please:) I would very much LOVE to see it!!! I just got butterflys in my tummy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->