Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:hi: kiwi :hugs:

Hope you get some rest, love and your boss leaves you alone a little x

Thanks kiwi, sorry to hear your boss was such an arse!

What's the stratus with your medical appointments? We're they going to do a procedure to check if your tubes were open? I've completely forgotten what was happening there....

I need to talk to dh about an sa today, how fun!!!

Morning lovelies!!

Kiwi, sucks your boss is being a dick! It would be nice if every now & then we were entitled to losing the plot & saying everything on our mind only for it to be forgotten and have a clean slate the next day!!

Hope you're all feeling a bit more cheery today, it will take time to get back to a good place, but you will all get there!!

Nana Jo, good luck. Maybe take the approach of 'we need to confirm your swimmers aren't the problem so we can focus on getting my body on track' I think neither of you will have a problem, but I think if you can take the pressure off him then he may feel better about it. My dh was still a bit nervous and he has a kid already, do it must be a hard thing for them. Least then you will know if he's all good or not & fix any problems.

2mums, can't wait til you get your bump!! Awesome!

Kiwi, sending your boss a special punch in the throat.
Hugs to all, wishing I could wave my magic wand and complete the set of BFPs.

What, I didn't mention before I have a magic wand?

https://www.xojane.com/healthy/i-di...orning-that-i-cant-even-put-it-in-my-headline

I can't stop laughing! The comments are hilarious too

I swear :jo: I booked DHs SA for 2 days ago and conviently those spermy started working just in the nick of time! Must of scared em good! Great idea to start talking about it :)

Hi Guys, thanks for all the kind thoughts. its weird my perspective and mood change very quickly! i work really hard to be chipper and if i stop for a second it goes dark again!

just got back from toy shopping! one of my nieces bday party tomorrow. i LOVE watching DH pick out toys for the kids! its so cute, cause he has no children in his family at all, and i have them everywhere. so its a new experience for him.

i took my temp this morning, but i had been up and moving due to a nose bleed of all things! i dont think ive ever had one before, so its way out of whack.

Nana i took a month off temping once, in the hope of more spontaneous BDing and less pressure. i found it stressed me out even more, not knowing when i ov'd etc. may be temp till you ov and then let it go?
Kiwi one of my sisters TTC for two years and got duffered just when she went for her first appt! i hope its the same for you!

Had a chat with DH last night, and he seemed to think it was time to get some doctors appt, so we will give this month a go and then i will see my GP, he seems quite ok to get a SA. which surprised me.

Sasha i stick by my guns and november is your bfp month....

Lol Rosie! Best I scare them into action then! I hope you're right pammy :)

Good result abs, hopefully you don't need them next cycle!

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Good morning lovely ladies :hugs:

I really hope that it's the Sasha's month too :hugs: and everybody else too of course :) Xx

Abby hopefully you won't need to get tests cause you will be duffered! I was supposed to go see a fs this month too x

Hi Rosie :)

I don't know whether it's morning sickness kicking in our the thyroid medication but I feel like poop today! X

Hi girls! Glad to see you happier Kiwi, Abby and Newbie!!! your absence is most definitely felt so I'm glad you guys are somewhat in a better place today:)

Pammy I agree with you!!! November is Sasha's month and that goes for both of them:)

Number2, doesn't surprise me at all that you have a magic wand;)

2mums make sure you post a pic so we can all see your bump when it comes into full effect:)

Big hello everyone else :hi:

afm...so I had my doctors appointment with the lady doc this morning...she told me nothing I didn't already know but I suppose it was reassuring for me to hear from a 'professional' if you know what I mean. Basically told me to STOP OPKing, temping, tracking my cycle days )except for when af is due), analysing cm and everything else I was doing. Told me she's not concerned at all as I have conceived 3 times in the past and carried one baby to term so I most likely have nothing wrong in the conceiving department and dh most likely doesn't have anything wrong with his little guys either :happydance: So she told me to stop everything, start taking folate, avoid lysteria-risky foods and just have good old fashioned sex with my husband. She said like we did when we conceived with DS but come on, we were on our honeymoon!!! Bit different now hey;) BUT seeing as we are going overseas in 2 weeks lets just take it from there...

If in three months nothing has happened, then she will send me off for some tests but as I am only 29, she is not concerned (even though I am slightly). So girls, I've decided to NTNP for the rest of the year (not just this month as originally planned). I'm not going to pee on anything except for in a toilet bowl for the remainder of the year and see where that gets me. I actually feel soooooooo much better if for nothing at all, for getting it off my chest and talking to someone about it. Went and bought me some folate tablets and packed all my opk's, thermometer and hpt's far from sight. I'm not even writing my cycle day down in my diary anymore either!! Guess I have to trust in myself and my own body that it knows what to do and it will do it when it's ready:)

I feel so much better girls and I highly recommend going and seeing your GP (or trusted professional) and just having a chat with them. It will be good especially those who have been contemplating it. They just put things into perspective for me and I feel really positive that I will be duffered by the end of the year. Number one thing she told me NOT to do was over-analyse and STRESS about it! Stress is the leading cause for infertility so as hard as it is, I need to let go of it. I'm due for a pap smear also and I went into book for it next week and I was like 'Should I wait incase I ovulate?' and she was like, 'Don't even thing about ovulating! Just have it done when you're ready!' She then proceeded to tell me to get excited about my holiday and have it done when I'm back so I will.

I did ask her about the having sex every 2nd day to build up DH's quality men and she laughed and said 'Just have sex when you and DH want too. If your hubby is ready to go then don't question him! If that means having it 3 times a day or once a week, just do it when you WANT too and not when you NEED too'.

So with that my lovelies, I am going back to living my life and rooting my husband cos I love him (and he makes me horny;) ) and NOT because I need him to impregnate me! :rofl:

Sending lots and lots of baby wishes to you all xxx

Cossi that it's GREAT news, I'm sooooooo happy for you darling xxx you Erik have a great holiday and I have no doubt that you will be duffers by the end of the year xxx

Ahh, cossi that makes me so happy! Go enjoy your husband and holiday

It's sooooooo poopy! I just ate something and it made me a feel a little better :)

Cossie that sounds like a good appt! im glad you are feeling better hun!

i think with me they will want to run tests, we havent used contraception in years, and nothing! plus with my age, i think there will be some testing going on...which i know happens and i shouldnt get upset about it, but i am.
i do think stress is a major factor though, last month was very stressful for me, and i sort of suspect i might have had a sperm meet an egg that didnt take. it was a weird cycle, had the 6dpo dip, then a really super long LP....but all that work stress couldnt have been good.
i will try not to stress! goodness. i dont even know how to go about that.

I agree Abby!sstress is sooooooo bad! Last month I had a Ef it attitude and drank when I wanted etc and even forgot to take my vits a couple of days and it worked out good! If possible I think that approach is good :) tests are just something that has to be done honey, don't worry, and it means the quicker they catch something the quicker you have bub :hugs: I know it's daunting but we are all here for you when you need to talk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->