Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh Lainey! Those baby boys are so precious! I hope they let you fly home super soon so you can squeeze them! x

Lovely boys Lainey!! I can see why you are in love!!

Ginny, have a great weekend!

Lucy, good job on the snacking!

Smithy, do annoying, my doc gave mine over the phone, but they didn't actually have the confirmation of pregnancy, they only had a few other tests they did.

Angel, sounds like a great idea!! Hopefully you'll bring our nana back to a better place!!

Nana, missing you sweetie, hope you're ok!

Abbs, glad pressure is off at work. Glad you feel better!

Sorry, can't remember anymore! Hope you're all having a great day! Xx

gorgeous babies xo

still waiting for this photo of the index finger sex diagrams

Thanks ladies :) THey are just too adorable :happydance:

WHat tests did you get back squigglebum? :hugs:

Heading home from work now! Yay for the start of a weekend! We have dinner plans with friends of ours tonight so am not sure if I will get a chance to jump on again before tomorrow - if not I hope you all have a lovely Friday evening (or day for those not in OZ)! xx

thats the thing about photos, it requires your hands! so i cant take a pic!

Lainey, the are beautiful! im an aunt, and its great! i know you will be a great one to!

im having a good day! there was a crisis at work, but i didnt get involved cause its my day off! ive given myself an at home facial! walked the dog, cleaned, spoke to one of my best friends on the phone, i never get to talk to! its been great!
and now to watch some Gruen Planet! its a cold rainy day so may be a glass of red!

Hey Angel :happydance: I found this page and it looks like a lot of ladies on it have the same thing that you have :hugs: Just thought that you might like to hava e a look xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...7688-hypothyroidism-help-update-pg-6-a-9.html

Oh ladies i would lend you my man! he is a great cook and every night he is at it! but too far away! and he is a little shy!

i want another puppy! if the TTC isnt working then i need something! strata wont let us get another dog...strata is stupid!

The TTC darkness has settled again. stupid shit, this should be easy! i was always SO diligent about birth control! so very careful. what a fool!

My hubby used to always cook but lately he's been too tired working :cry: haha

Oh how I would love a puppy... Well actually I would prefare a kitty :happydance:

I suggested a kitty, but DH said no, just dogs.

goodness im depressed! :(, any way it will pass.

I have dogs,cats and birds! Abby, you weren't stupid, you were smart and responsible! Huge hugs, beautiful <3 I hope the dark clouds lift soon xxx

Ginny and 2mums - Where did you buy your Doppler? x

Abby I really hope that you feel better soon xx :hugs:

i think this dark cloud is sticking around for a bit....appreciate the hugs

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back