Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I will rub buda's belly for you :hugs:

What is everyone doing tonight?

Hi girls, sorry for being mia today, was super hectic traveling around and just got back from the airport now xx

Angel you're such a sweet heart!

I'm so excited for you squeegs, I so told you that you were in my list this month and am so glad I was right!

Slowly but surely we're getting there, we all just need a massive bfp month next month for the rest of us now, and of course for angel to be cleared to give it a crack, I'm almost positive it will be cycle 1 for you once the meds are working!

I think I've read and caught up now....

Lainey those boys are just too gorgeous for words. I hope you can get to see them very soon and hope you're feeling well

Smithy I hope you can get your results quick Hun x

Abs I'm afraid I'm still stuck in the dark place, so I can keep you company there....has anyone heard from kiwi today? I hope you're ok too sash xx

Dh wasn't that happy to see me return home still sad! We know we will most likely miss o this cycle as due from sat to Monday and I'm gone from Friday, so we will have a crack anyway I guess, but if its late o again then bucklies I think this time, but hey, there will always be next month x

On the job front, I've been discussing some concerns in terms of progression possibilities with the job I interviewed for last week....and whilst doing that another one has popped up that actually sounds better, so we will wait and see if I score an interview for that one next week. I was glad to be out if the office for a couple days but I think panic stations will be greeting me on Monday....

Love you girls and have really missed you all the last couple if days xx hi to everyone else I haven't mentioned too x

Nanna :jo: Glad that you are back :hugs: And I think we will have another big month this month where all you lovely ladies will get your BFP's xxx

Nana, sooo glad to see you again! Just do it as late as possible with dh, maybe plan to do it 2 days before you leave then the day you leave so you'll have a good supply of healthy sperm to go away with. You could still catch it!!

Abbs, send that cloud away sweetie!!! You and the two Sasha's need to stick together & pull each other out!!!

Smithy, didn't give me a number, they didn't have the results back. They said my thyroid is good tho.

Will give it a go squiggles xxx but not sure if ill start temping again, every morning I've woken up and looked at my thermometers and nearly thrown them in the bin!

I'd like to pick myself up and give myself a good shake ATM! X

Im so sorry I wasn't around much to share your fab news gorgeous girl, and thanks agin for angel keeping me in the loop in my absence xx brought happy tears to my otherwise pretty sad eyes xxx

Sweetie, that's fine, I just can't wait til it's you and everyone else sharing the news!!

Why not stop temping this time and just try to bd just before you leave. That way of you don't know if you e ovulated or not, you might not stress do much? For me, temping is good, cos I have random cycles and it means I know when to expect AF. If you have fairly regular cycles, give up the temping for a while and try to de stress! Hope you feel better soon, wish I knew what to say to make it better. Xx

I'm off to bed lovelies xxxx

Looney, still smiling about your boys! X

Right I've decided that next month our bfp's will be newbie, kiwi, abs and lisafr. By the powers invested in me, go fourth and fertilize, implant and poas!!!!

There 4 last cycle so 4 this cycle...actually, there's was 2 bfp's then 4 so maybe we will get either 6 or 8!!!!! It will be a fabulous next cycle!!!

Cuddles for you newbie, abs and kiwi :hugs: hopefully the sun will come and shine again sooner rather than later xxx

Afm I'm with both my boys, all of us in our pj's and in our bed watching better home and gardens!!!! What a Friday lol!!

Ginny and 2mums - Where did you buy your Doppler? x

got mine from ebay america, i did some research and wanted an FDA approved one. Wanted to make sure it was safe to use.

(FDA- is the American version, look for TGA approved over here:Therapeutic Goods Administration - the government body which oversees and regulates the supply of medical devices medicines/therapeutic products in Australia. The TGA carries out a range of assessment and monitoring activities to ensure therapeutic goods available in Australia are of an acceptable standard)

I found that the approved ones were less expensive from the states, I got a Sonoline B model 3mhz, came with gel. Item plus shipping from the states was $76: $54, plus $22 shipping.

edit: love mine, works great, would recommend it to anyone.

One can only hope!

I'm tempted to do just that squeegs, but given my o date seems to change a bit I'm scared to not know and get my hopes up wrongly....arrrggghhhh.....will see how I go...

Thanks cossie xxx I would love nothing more than to share a bfp with our other sash! I have another thread subscription for ttc over 30 which I don't post much on nowadays but there was another Sasha on there and she just got a bfp too, how great if it could be the Sasha's month! Not to discount everyone else of course. I want this for everyone else as well as myself!

Fx we have some more to add to the list very soon xx

Heya 2mums, how have you been feeling? And are you showing yet? Got to be getting close to bump time! X

That's great 2 mums! Sooooooo cheap! What week did tippy start to heart anything at?x

Heya 2mums, how have you been feeling? And are you showing yet? Got to be getting close to bump time! X

:jo: been feeling good, a little tired still, but not complaining as job hasn't started so i still have the luxury of sleeping in and taking naps etc. have some days where i am bottomless and could eat myself out of house and home, and other days where i have to force myself to have something. But getting excited, there is a slight bump trying to poke through my insulation :rofl: hoping to feel it soon so there can be constant reassuring, i am a bit lazy with my doppler, but use it before i tell anyone new the news. Been thinking about you lot, and sending you lots of love and baby dust, i can't wait to see a little person attached on your bike :dance:

melainey - I thought it was cheap, considering the peace of mind it brings! I heard the hb once or twice late in 9th week, but a bitch to find and i worried when it took so long to find. but ever since no problem, although i think sometimes the little bugger is moving so its hard to find or once i find it moves, haha.

Oh yay for a little bump hehe I can't wait to get a bump! I love pregnant bellies :happydance:

Yeah I'm really thinking if getting one! :) will look into it more : : hugs:

:hi: hi girls,

Just a quickie to say HI and hope all is going well. I am absolutely wrecked so I am off to have a hot shower and head to my bed. My boss has been riding my ass all day today and not in a yeeha grandma giddy-up kind of a way but F...K OFF get out of my face kind of a way.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday. I have to work :cry: Have a good one! xx

PS - thanks Newbie for your lovely words and thoughts. I hope and pray we have a Sasha BFP month this month to. And of course I hope we beat last months record of 4 BFP and get 5 or 6 or even 7 BFP this month!! That would be fantastic. Hope your feeling ok. YOu know that i am here if you ever need to chat. I am online, offline, facebook, skype, twitter..... I am total social media contactable! :hugs:

Oh ladies i would lend you my man! he is a great cook and every night he is at it! but too far away! and he is a little shy!

i want another puppy! if the TTC isnt working then i need something! strata wont let us get another dog...strata is stupid!

The TTC darkness has settled again. stupid shit, this should be easy! i was always SO diligent about birth control! so very careful. what a fool!

Hey Abs. Ditto to what I said to Newbie... I am here if you ever need a chat. I have been doing this TTC shit for 2yrs now (actually yesterday was our 2yr anniversary for ttc) so I know EXACTLY what you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->