Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi it is so they can check blood return, to check circulation. Press down on your fingernail till it goes white. Release, and how long till I goes pink again? It should be quick.

Angel - oh wow a 12 day AF would make me feel stabby too! Big bugs love, I hope they hurry up and give you meds!! xoxoxo

Angel, huge hugs honey. I really hope they get you sorted out soon.

Kiwi - my ob last pregnancy told me it was to check capillary return and a major infection risk if by some stupid chance it chipped or flaked during surgery.
Squeegs, hope you're feeling alright.

Hello everyone else. Hope we all have a lovely Sunday

Yep, feeling good smithy, what about you? We've told all the people we wanted to tell on the early days, so that has been exciting. Can't wait to be able to tell everyone else! A good friend of mine & I have been talking a lot about ttc, she has a mc at 6 weeks about 2 weeks ago, so was really worried about telling her, she was thrilled for me & we talked about everything for about 4 hours! Lol she has a 9 month old, so she's able to be excited for me too! Her hubby works away, but she thinks she ovd again while he was home & she feels pregnant again. She's gotta wait til next week, I so hope she's duffered again! Would be so awesome for them!

Morning lovelies! Thanks for all the support - feeling very loved! Off to church now - will jump on a little later for a proper catch up xx

Thanks squeegs, I think the 'go with the flow' approach is what we're going to try from now on...I might temp a bit here and there but using my cbfm now so will see if it gives me the egg this month...

Sorry to hear you've been riding the porcelain bus already!!!! Hopefully it's unrelated and you get through the first tri without too much sickness Hun! X

Angel I hope you're feeling better today and that this week brings some good results with getting on meds and back to ttc!

Kiwi when is your appointment?

Well I got up early to go for a ride, got all the way out to the start of the m7 cycle path only o find it closed for an event!!!!! Grrrrr.....no last minute training for me today then, hope my legs can hold out for the full 250kms next Sunday!!! I just feel lazy sitting here now!!!

Lol smithy, yeah it's a whopper ride! It's around the bay in Melbourne....one big loop starting in the city and heading up and around the whole bay, over on the ferry at queens cliff and back to the city....should take about ten hours or so in the saddle, hopefully without crashes this year, I came off twice last year (courtesy of my riding buddy and some miscommunication) so fx I can stay upright this time!!!

Holy crap, you're superwoman! Please stay upright and I hope your butt and china don't suffer too badly!

Lol, or just mental!!!

Thank god for padded cycling shorts is all I can say!!!

I think curling up on the couch with some movies is on my agenda today. Lazy.

Enjoy smithy! Put your feet up and relax I say! I'm tempted to get the hammock out and lay back and relax myself, except feeling so lazy I'm not sure I can even be bothered getting it out!

Good morning ladies :)

AngeI really hippie that doc can start you on needs soon my love Xx and I artist think I owe my bfp this month to you and your lovely gift and great vibes :hugs:

Nana you are a crazy woman hehe I would die doing anything more than 10kms haha you are A legend!

squiggles hope you feel better soon Xx mine hasn't kicked in in full force just yet haha Xx

Maddy, I'm great :) very very moody! Like awful moody, and tired, but they could also be from my thyroid so don't know! Hope that you are duffers sooooooo you don't need to go to the fs!Xx

Smithy enjoy your lazy day x

Rosie how you feeling? X

Ginny, thinking of you honey Xx

2 mums also thinking of you Xx

Cossi how are you?x

Abby how you feeling?x

Amanda, any sickness?x

Anybody I forgot, sorry Xx

I'm having strange dreams, a lot about being pregnant and yesterday about Dublin :( I just can't wait to tell everyone the news! Not even telling mum until 12 weeks (which just happens to be on my birthday) sooooooo hoping that everything goes seem! X

Sorry kiwi, your computer is crazy haha how are you honey?x

Lucy, hoping you are feeling Bette today Xx

Ps I'm in work today :( boo hoo! X

Angel that does sound poo! what was the reason they didnt put you on meds as soon as you got the diagnosis?

Nana: you probably should be tapering down in your activity now any way, keep those legs fresh! i hope its a good ride for you! i learned to ride a bike in Melbourne (never learned as a kid, so i was about 25 when i started riding), around Melb is great. Will be thinking about you on the day!

Maddy great to have you back!

How is everyone today?

We are off to a 6 year old party today! Should be fun. I am reminded that at the same bday party last year i had a broken leg...so glad to be up and walking!

Lol abs, my prep has been so bad this year I don't really have anything to taper down from!!! At least I got 50 in yesterday!

Enjoy the party!

Morning looneypip xxx hope your work day goes fast! X

Hi girls, I'm an Aussie in the UK. I've just added insomnia to my list of symptoms & figured you guys would be up & awake!

I'm about 11dpo, a few symptoms but nothing major, one bfn at 9dpo. Ttc #2!

Hope you don't mind my dropping in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->