Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah I hope it might be the thing to snap me out of this sad place, fingers crossed x

Hopefully your pap is normal this time!

Hi Lainey, hope you're having a good day x

hehe if that means getting on here to say hi, then get as much fresh air as you need melainey! haha

I'm feeling good, thanks hun! every now & then I get a wave of a yuk feeling, like I will throw up, but it doesn't last long. I think it's slowly starting to settle in. I'm also starting to get the AF cramps yesterday & today, lots of twinges & stuff going on down there! also been 'almost' emotional lol almost crying at things, but then trying to snap myself out, it usually works cos i'm laughing about my crying. lol

what about you? when are you due?

Yeah I hope it might be the thing to snap me out of this sad place, fingers crossed x

Hopefully your pap is normal this time!

Hi Lainey, hope you're having a good day x

I hope so too sweetie - I think a combination of you doing something good for yourself to be really proud of and moving away from AF a biit more will do you the world of good! Gets your mind on something else!! :hugs:

One can only hope! Dh is well sick of my pathetic mood!!!! Xxx

Hope you feel better soon gorgeous xx

cossi- never was sick with ms, not many symptoms in general, crazy dreams still, sore boobs like i wouldnt beleive, and the latest but shitty symptom is crazy breaking out, hate it!!

:jo: their tests probably include the pap, bloods, internal and external u/s. have a fun ride next week, but i still think you are crazy!!! haha

angel- :hugs: hope you had a great morning at church and that it raised your spirits a little, and have a relaxing sunday arvo!!!

lucy- hope those girls of yours and you start to feel better really really soon

maddy- so good to have you back

so sorry for those of you suffering with ms, but its a good sign and all worth it no matter how horrible ( i know terrible coming from someone that hasnt had any)

i like the relaxed approach that some of you are taking, like i said before, we took a looonng break and finally concieved after not stressing or worrying about it, to be honest, i didnt think, and i hoped it wouldnt work the time that it did (only was hoping bc i would have rather travelled 2-4 months pregnant not 5-6, but it was apparently the right time, so ill take it)

everyone else- thinking of you, hope all is well.

:jo: not sure what approach you are taking in the next few months, but i have two boxes of these. If they are the same as you use and you want/need them, please let me know. They say best by nov of this year, and considering they were like $30 a box i'd rather mail them to someone than just chuck them out.

Attachments

• 2012-10-14 14.09.45.jpg
    2012-10-14 14.09.45.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
:jo: not sure what approach you are taking in the next few months, but i have two boxes of these. If they are the same as you use and you want/need them, please let me know. They say best by nov of this year, and considering they were like $30 a box i'd rather mail them to someone than just chuck them out.

Thanks 2 mums, I am actually due to order some more! I'd happily pay you for them tho :) xx

nope, no money accepted here. pm your address and i'll get them out on monday.

Aw, thanks amber xxx thanks for thinking of me! I've pretty much decided to stop poking, and prob temping, but plan to keep up the cbfm for the time being, I'm keen to see if I ever get the egg! This month already different to last, as I was already showing high by this time last cycle, so it's already learning me! Xxx

Well ladies when one is depressed about ttc i do not recommend a childs bday party!
I did get to look after the baby of the family (she is 2) and that was very sweet. lots of cuddles and giggles. but utterly painful! especially when you throw in the occasional insensitive relative.
So when DH saw me struggling he suggested we leave early. im sure i will get in trouble for leaving when i did by my mother, but we got there early, worked, set out food, entertained children, looked after the baby! what more could they ask for.
now im just sad again

Oh abs....sending you big hugs Hun xxx

There's a good chance I may see my sister next weekend with my new niece....she will be 1 in December, and the twins too...and her hubby is mister 'when are you having kids so they can all play together' ..... I think I have avoided seeing them over the last our months to avoid the question! I know the took some time to conceive..but I not know the details (I'm not all that close with my sister) but I would have thought given that her hubby might be a bit more sensitive about it!!!

I hope you feel better soon Hun xx

Thanks Sasha. it was good in a way, normally my niece always wants her mum (my sister), or my mum, but i was the person of choice today, which was nice. She wanted Abby Cuddles (well insert my real name), so that was fun. but yes i have a few relatives who like to mention that we just got married, so when are you having children, then ask me my age, then pull the YIKES face....why do people do that? surely its never an ok topic?
may be we should just say, look we are trying, its stressful, so when we have something to tell you we will, in the mean time fuck off and hand me that wine. had i not been holding the baby i wouldve said that i think. instead i started to well with tears. stupid wanker. this relative is known for being a wanker so im not surprised.

You poor darling abs xxx I feel for you, as if this journey isn't hard enough without other people making it even harder! I hope this month is your month gorgeous girl xxx

Does anyone know why u can't wear nail polish if going into surgery? I have gel nails on that are polished but in my notes for hospital it says remove all jewellery (there goes my belly ring :( ) and nail polish. Not sure how it would effect anything?

It's because the pulse ox reader that goes on your finger to measure your oxygen saturation during surgery doesn't get an accurate reading through nail polish.

Ps Hun, you're not even much older than me!!! So pufft to those turning their noses up at your age!!! I reckon you're next in line xxx

Does anyone know why u can't wear nail polish if going into surgery? I have gel nails on that are polished but in my notes for hospital it says remove all jewellery (there goes my belly ring :( ) and nail polish. Not sure how it would effect anything?

It's because the pulse ox reader that goes on your finger to measure your oxygen saturation during surgery doesn't get an accurate reading through nail polish.

Yeah that's right!! When I had my knee surgeries I had red nail polish on and got the tsk tsk for that reason! Good old Rosie cheeks with all the answers!!!! X

Not at all number2! :thumbup:

How are you ladies tonight?

Nana- my bits hurt just thinking about that ride, you are awesome!!!

Abby- sorry the party was hard, people can be such jerks!!!

Ps Hun, you're not even much older than me!!! So pufft to those turning their noses up at your age!!! I reckon you're next in line xxx

Both of us will be! then we can meet up at doggie parks and bring the babies (fur and human)

Lol Rosiecheeks xx to be honest they survive pretty well considering!! Well they have for the last two I've done anyway. Hopefully this one isn't any rougher on them! In a way I'm glad I'm not duffered for the ride....dh was freaking earlier this year with the 'what if you crash again' talk....at least I don't have to worry about anything but myself! The second crash I had last year gave me the biggest bruise I ave ever seen that covered my whole groin area....needless to say if that happened and I was duffered then I'd be in trouble...

Sounds great abs! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->