Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi MajorBee...we love new members...remember to overshare, overshare, overshare. We love TMI here ;) And you aren't the only overseas Aussie here either!

Cheers, I'm liking the "over share" motto. I did have a sneak peak through your three pages of sex possie talk - certainly some things to try out there!

How are you Maddy?

Cheers Newbie, I've done a little stalking & you girls certainly seem fab :)

Hey Major Bee! we do love new friends and we do love to talk!

Do you chart at all? (i love to stalk others charts! im sure the other ladies do to!)

Lol, no shortage of crazy hilarious here, well not normally anyway, along with the occasional doom and gloom...but hey, we're only human right!

Hi girls :wave:

No, I don't chart. I've been pregnant twice, one gorgeous DD & one mc, and fell quickly with both. This is my first cycle after the mc. Due AF on Wed I think. Though if we don't fall in a couple months I'll start charting. I love the numbers, stats & graph! Nerd. :blush:

I'm going to try sleeping again... Hopefully I won't be back in an hour! Thanks for the fabulously warm welcome, see you soon & best of luck with the baby-making!!!

I hope this is the month for you Major Bee! i am a TOTAL nerd when it comes to charts, i usually have several on the go, that are colour coded and awesome!

I miss the TWW...i hate waiting to ov! Started SMEP this morning!

Nana, so excited fit your ride next week!! Do you win something of you come first? Hopefully your new approach will get you in a happy place! I think you should defo make your fs appoIntment so you know there is an end to the madness! I felt good knowing mine was just around the corner!

Abbs, I wouldn't have learned! I hate riding lol

Looney, hope work flies by !! X

Sorry, started writing thus post ages ago and forget everything I was going to say.

Hey major bee! Welcome!! Good luck sweetie! Did you gave any time off between cycles, or get straight back into it after mc? Sweet dreams! Xx

Hahaha, i couldnt afford a car! so i took my fathers bike when i moved (he didnt ride it, and we are both short) and so it became my transport! Goodness i was fit then!

Well off we go to the party! i hope she likes our presents! my niece is very vocal when she isnt pleased! hahaha

Thanks squeegs xxx. Nah, it's not a race so much as a ride, about 17000 people do it in different lengths, probably about 3000 doing the big one :) I'm just praying for nice weather, with no wind or rain!

I'm gonna see my Gyno for a pap after I get back...their website says they can conduct all of the preliminary investigations prior to referral to an fs....I'm not sure what that entails but I will find out! Will call on Monday for an appt xx

Hi lovely ladies, been reading everything but been pushed on time trying to squeeze the last bit of holidaying and spending time with family and friends into the last few days of the trip. Going to be hard heading back to Melbourne on Mon and saying goodbye but looking forward to getting home.
Loving all the pregnancy talk going on (but hoping all the sickness and tiredness disappears for you all soon).
Newbie - good luck for the round the bay preparation.
Angel - 12 days is horrid, fx'ed the end is soon and your dr gets those meds sorted quickly.
Hi Kiwi - hope that spec of light keeps shining and grows for you :)
Big hello to everyone else :D

Hi Major Bee. Charts and graphs and spreadsheets are fab!!!! I have a beautiful colour coded spreadsheet for my holiday - my family laughed when I sent it to them 4 weeks before I arrived!
Fx'ed for your BFP ;)

Awesome Nana, if that ride doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what will!!! :) Hope you can get in nice and quick for your pap then! I am due for one in November, I had one last year and they told me to come back in 12 months instead of 24 months as there were abnormal results. So hopefully that's all cleared itself up!

Abby, I definitely would have learned to ride in that case!!! I am all for riding as a mode of transport, gets you there quicker than walking! I just don't like it for leisure. lol I loved it as a kid, but went riding for the first time about a year or so ago and (stupidly) went up a big hill on my first street! Busted me and I hated the rest of the ride! I should have stuck to flat ground while I got used to it again! lol never got back on a bike again!

Hey Missie! Good to see you again, glad you're enjoying your time!!

Hi ladies :)

Missie great to have you back!

I'm knackered!I keep yawning haha just ducked out for some fresh air! Hehe x

Squiggles how you feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g