Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

We kinda had the idea of the end of next year in mind. We really wanted to have #2 (and then some time to recover) before getting married, but I think we're going to have to stop planning our lives around future potential pregnancies and just make it work whatever happens in the future.

We'd also love to get married in Thailand, but I have this silly fear that Max will get sick just before we have to go and we'll have to leave him behind. So I've put that idea on the back burner.

To be honest, I'd be quite happy to elope to Vegas! haha

Vegas!!!! do it! hahahaha, but don't go in their summer, so freaking hot!!! A thailand beach wedding would be gorgeous too. But I still like the picture you put up, close to home, max at the park, all your friends and family around! Ginny, you have so much to look forward to

I'm so glad you're seeing the councillor Ginny. I honestly think that will help you through. We will all be here too, please don't feel like you can't vent here <3

Ginny, the house is beautiful! So exciting to start moving in! I agree with that being the perfect place for your wedding, think of the memories you'll add!!!

Amber- thanks! How are you feeling??

Pammy, I agree, chart is out of control!

We kinda had the idea of the end of next year in mind. We really wanted to have #2 (and then some time to recover) before getting married, but I think we're going to have to stop planning our lives around future potential pregnancies and just make it work whatever happens in the future.

We'd also love to get married in Thailand, but I have this silly fear that Max will get sick just before we have to go and we'll have to leave him behind. So I've put that idea on the back burner.

To be honest, I'd be quite happy to elope to Vegas! haha

So glad you have another venture to keep you busy:)

Just wanted to share with you that I got married in Thailand, Phuket! We got registered here so it was legal before we left but we didn't exchange wedding bands that day and we don't celebrate that date either. We celebrate the date we were in Phuket and I was in my wedding dress! It was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing! We had 63 family/friends in total and it was the BEST day of my life (that and the day DS was born:) ) Don;t completely rule it out, I'm sure Max wil be fine! P.S. House looks fab!

Have read through all but won't comment on everything :) - you all know I love ya!

Lainey I love your typos! Took me while to interpret some of them - "monitoring layouts" I'm guessing was morning ladies LOL I laughed so much!

Amanda I'm so sorry you feel so yukky! :hug: to you - hope it passes quickly and that you get a chance to rest!

Ginny I love the house - it is really similar to one my mum built last year - is it a mcdonald jones house by any chance?

Pammy - Rosie had a very whacky chart the month she got her bfp! Hoping yours will work out that way too!

Squeegs - yay for dark lines!

Hi to all others - so happy that you all joined our little family - I truly cannot get over how much we all talk - We've only been going for 3 months and have already cracked the 10000 mark! Has to be some sort of bnb record!

I'm in a great mood today - haven't ever looked forward to a blood test before but I will gladly roll up my sleeve in an hour and a half! Just got a feeling it will lead to good treatment/meds news when I get my results on Friday!

xx

Great attitude Angel!! Xx

I'm off to bed ladies! Night loves!! Xx

Fxed... I had a mid cycle light bleed this month Angel... never had one before ever.

night rosiecheeks xxx

Pammy i agree - your chart is totally whacko this morning. If you got AF now, would that have meant o around cd 9/10???? im sure you will be keen to get to the bottom of this one - whether thats to the witch or a bfp just because its so confusing.

Angel good luck with your tests hun! Im really hoping the results will = some drugs for you to sort that naughty thyroid out!!!

Well ive had an interesting day so far. Evidently my departure is about all the senior management team have to discuss at the moment, now that they have realised what a hole they are going to be stuck in as of one months time. Ive had my boss, the country finance director and the country president in here asking what it would take to get me to commit to stay until at least the end of the year, but preferably a few months of next year too. I've given them all the short answer.

Gosh its a nice feeling having a bit of control over my destiny again. Something i think i really felt i lost for a while there with all that legal shit and what not.

Oh yeah baby. That karma, she is one hell of a bitch. And she has just landed on my bosses desk.

Insert evil laugh here BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for letting me indulge!!!

XXX

Sasha I forgot to say how happy I am that you are happy! Still haven't decided what to send you yet though - my brain is not working very well - over tired I think! But when it turns back on and I make a decision I'll give you hints! x

PS was wondering if you guys would be happy to make our catch up day a different day? The 27th is Purina bark in the park at the domain (I only got the email invite yesterday). We always take our puppies and I feel even more devoted to the idea of taking them this year as we only see them once a week. It is an all day thing. If you are keen to come along with your puppoes too then perhaps we can all meet up there? If not happy to make a new time - one when Smithy is free to join us too! x

Thanks Girls... I am thourghly confused pos opk's 3 days in a row!!

what type of opks do you use pammy? when did you start using them this cycle?

rosie- feeling good, taking it easy as i think i overdid it yesterday, moving and lifting things i shouldn't be, but its hard not to. Enjoying watching my SF Giants kick the hell out of St Louis!!! Hope you have a good night.

:jo: is the short answer a polite no, or F off??? I know what mine would be. hahaha So glad you're feeling better though!!!

Maybe your body has been gearing up to ov a few times this cycle but hasn't managed to do it yet - have you been sick or particularly stressed at all - I'm hoping my other suggestion is correct though - the duffered one!

Also... this is a link to the latest house we are thinking about - haven't see it in person yet - will be viewing it after work on thursday - it is not quite in the area we'd hoped for but is not far away (only 5 mins further but in a different local council). Thoughts???

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kings+langley-111459483

Angel - we're building our house through builders called Urban Edge. We've made a few changes from their standard plan though :)

That house looks amazing Angel! Love how the whole house flows, but not completely open plan. Love the outside areas too. And it looks like it has tons of storage!

Angel - that sounds great - have just been telling DH about it and he reckons our littlest one would be shit scared of other dogs there, but i reckon it might be a good character building exercise for her!!! Where can i find the details?

2mums - bang on!!! More like why the f would i want to do that....i am looking for a job, i intend to have one by then, so i will not be staying here! I actually said to my boss today 'you're giving my job to someone else, knowingly, and wondering why im not jumping out of my skin to make things easy for you at my expense? Do you know what this feels like?" to which he replied "No, i dont" and i said "Lucky you then!!!" and he left my office.

And stay out i say!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->